Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

Need Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Help!!!

MY car wouldnt start a week ago it would turn over and jump from 500 rpm to 1500 rpm and the car would shake. finally have 6 trys got it started borught it to the dealer. They said i should clean the air filter injectors and throttel body. wanted to charge me 150 dollars . SO i said i would do it my self cleaned the air filter for some reason they did the throttle body anyways amd i had my friend that works at autoway nissan due the injkectors. Now yesterday car did the same thing i got it started after a few tries and i drove it all day with out a problem must have turned off and on atleast ten times. NOw this morning the car does the same thing and had to be towed to the dealership and the want to do the injectors again... The injectors have 15k miles on them and the car has 30k fro some reason i dont think its the dirty air filter cuasing this. I got a code its a p2101 eng tak . SO what do you think the problem is?

Last edited by DaREDss; 02-22-2008 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:16 AM

that sucks dude, the stealership will get you if ur not careful, so watch out..i had a little water in my aem intake and they charged me 150 dollars to tell me it had water in it, then i had to go home and fix it..lol
Old 02-22-2008, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Timster06SC
that sucks dude, the stealership will get you if ur not careful, so watch out..i had a little water in my aem intake and they charged me 150 dollars to tell me it had water in it, then i had to go home and fix it..lol
dam your in tampa so you probaly heard of dimmit? they are the ones ******* me around. Thats why i said im gonna do it myself. And i did and there is still a problemso idk im done with this car... WHat i dont get is they flcushed the injectors once under warranty...
Old 02-23-2008, 12:36 AM

bro, do you live in a apartment complex up by valencia and ucf where there is a white 350z with black rims that stays there by any chance?? if you do ive seen ur car..one of my buddies lives there and im up there all the time..my car was up there a couple nights ago..
Old 02-24-2008, 01:12 AM

well after all that bs brought it to another dealer and the service righter not a technician found the problem it was a loose fuse my crank relay....

Originally Posted by Timster06SC
bro, do you live in a apartment complex up by valencia and ucf where there is a white 350z with black rims that stays there by any chance?? if you do ive seen ur car..one of my buddies lives there and im up there all the time..my car was up there a couple nights ago..
na i live in oldsmar i was at ucf for hot import nights last year...