Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   South Central (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-central-60/)
-   -   2009 GM Lone Star Bash NEW Location (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-central-60/2009-gm-lone-star-bash-new-location-129208/)

Jn2 09-05-2008 06:56 AM

we're not having problems, we're just not sure what the exact day will be...still trying to work out all the money related things, we cant just go up to them and say we want this day and them just hand it over, scott and them have to talk $$$

orngebalt 09-05-2008 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jn2 (Post 2844372)
we're not having problems, we're just not sure what the exact day will be...still trying to work out all the money related things, we cant just go up to them and say we want this day and them just hand it over, scott and them have to talk $$$

yea. we arent haveing any problems. we are thinking on probably moving the show. it would be better in tha nawf side. we cold get more cars from the panhandle and various states

Jn2 09-05-2008 09:51 PM

plus this way we can have a bgger turn out wiht some out of state guys coming down

RecklessL61 09-05-2008 11:06 PM

really thats why yall were thinking of moving it, wow i could have sworn it was cause Tod a San Antonio Raceway said that the whole think sounded bad and he didnt want any part of it when i talked to him today but i could be completely wrong here

Section8cav 09-06-2008 12:13 AM

seriously...that crap isnt funny. youve just crossed the line with me. joke or not.
if you wanna be serious i can do buisness..if you wanna act like a child, ill tell you where to stick it.

RecklessL61 09-06-2008 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Section8cav (Post 2847872)
seriously...that crap isnt funny. youve just crossed the line with me. joke or not.
if you wanna be serious i can do buisness..if you wanna act like a child, ill tell you where to stick it.

hey man your guys have been assholes to me for the past 2 weeks on here and the first think i say about anything you jump my ass that doesnt seem to fair

Section8cav 09-06-2008 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by darrion (Post 2847882)
hey man your guys have been assholes to me for the past 2 weeks on here and the first think i say about anything you jump my ass that doesnt seem to fair

first of all...i seriously dont believe THAT was you talking....
second..everytime my guys have "been assholes" to you on here ive personally called them and told them to STOP.
that being said , when have i PERSONALLY ever done anything to warrant that kind of comment..and you know very good and well that the bash is put on by MY hard work. youve seen first hand what all i have to go thru to make that show happen and you would still make a comment like that ? or is someone talking thru you?

RecklessL61 09-06-2008 03:38 AM

you know that was a cheap shot but im really tired of your guys being assholes cause they dont like me for some reason or another, they need to get over it you really dont know how much that grill thing pissed me off and how everyone just laughed when i asked juan i was gonna get my grill back and it was just like the joke is on me. thats what i ment by no respect and i know its not your fault but they are your team and they do reflect on you. I know that you put alot of work into the bash and us guys in dreamspeed will show up and support you but i expect they same from yall

Section8cav 09-06-2008 12:01 PM

so your mad cus someone laughed at you?? wow i wish i could do something about all the times people laughed at Me..but i cant. thats life. and they laugh cus THEY know juan has no intentions of giving it to you, ive offered you a new one at discount price but you want it free. if i remember marina told you MULTIPLE times that you had a time limit to come get the kit, u didnt and juan ended up snatching the grill and your lucky the rest of the kit was still there after the offer pablo made me for it.
I know you and juan traded off several different parts back and forth so once again im NOT getting involved with it.
Your mad cus the guys are being assholes to you,TELL EM OFF! ive never called YOUR club mad cus someone said something bad about my guys...but when you talk about the bash like that, your talking about ME,and i find that crap insulting.
also letting someone else talk thru makes You a tool.

RecklessL61 09-06-2008 01:17 PM

ok sorry man i didnt mean to disrespect you

ei3dag3 09-06-2008 01:38 PM

yea i agree.
that was kind of low justin.
but either way, i can understand why you don't like being laughed at.
but you either gotta take it, or talk to em about it personally.
not just talk down on everyone or scott.
personally i get along with all the guys, and you too.
i show them and you respect, and in turn i get it back
i like to hang out with the guys in centex, and i like hanging out with you too.
part of the reason you don't get respected is because of posts like that one about speaking with tod.
thats just down right dissing the hard work centex has put in the bash.
if you wouldn't do things like that, i'm sure more people would respect you.
my .02

kwest 09-06-2008 01:56 PM

I shall be there to defend my 1st place title along with the other houston guys.

ei3dag3 09-06-2008 02:32 PM

ill be there to make a record with my boosted 2.2 :)

Jn2 09-06-2008 07:27 PM

ill be there defending my fastest n/a 2.2 cobalt(since no one ever beat me last year) :)

NinjaHampster 09-06-2008 07:35 PM

i might be there as well :D im giong to be coming from waco instead of san deigo :lol:

Jn2 09-06-2008 07:38 PM

look forward to seeign you

dead_black_balt667 09-06-2008 07:47 PM

i am also looking forward to attending this. another thing, how does one go about getting into one of these "car clubs?" just wondering, I'm in san marcos by the way.

Jn2 09-06-2008 07:49 PM

SM, hell we'll take u in centexcc if you want...your only a hour away from austin, and rounrock is a houur away from austin, so ur within range

Dragonsfire12345 09-07-2008 05:31 PM

GM's of SA > Centex...... /end thread

all I know is I can't wait til feb. either it be down the street, or in Dallas.

Jn2 09-07-2008 05:34 PM

centex>gmofsa
our president is faster than yours :p
and urs is f/i our is n/a
14.4 n/a cavalier ftw

ei3dag3 09-07-2008 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by dead_black_balt667 (Post 2850314)
i am also looking forward to attending this. another thing, how does one go about getting into one of these "car clubs?" just wondering, I'm in san marcos by the way.

honestly, just show up to one of our meets.
we used to meet up at the mcdonalds at 620 and mcdonalds
but i think we've moved to the older home depot location.
i'm not sure just yet. we're probably gonna keep trying to meet at the parking lot at 620.
it was just bought out and the owner is being a dick, but persistence can't hurt, now can it?

or just post up on www.centexcc.com
theres a spot for new people, just say hello if you want.
we mostly just enjoy chilling, meeting up, talking cars, and having mods
and in order to actually join you just gotta pay 10 a month, theres some other deals we have for a year, but in order to officially join you just pay 10 a month, for the club benefits.
stickers, shirts, free events, help, etc :):)

Jn2 09-07-2008 05:47 PM

10/month is chump change lol

orngebalt 09-08-2008 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Dragonsfire12345 (Post 2853385)
GM's of SA > Centex...... /end thread

all I know is I can't wait til feb. either it be down the street, or in Dallas.

:lol::lol::lol:didnt your pres run a 17something with a BOOSTED cavy:thumbsdow

didnt most of yall get beat by juan at the last bash???

CENTEX>GMOFSA

hope to have a couple of mods by then....and we can have our rematch juan

Dragonsfire12345 09-08-2008 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by orngebalt (Post 2856433)

CENTEX>GMOFSA

I had old tires that had no grip on them.

CENTEX>GMOFSA

as for that I have nothing to say lol

Zdeuce4 09-08-2008 06:07 PM

CENTEX>GMOFSA

he only ran one person..

ive only ran u....