South Central TX, OK, AR, and LA

Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 09:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help

i need everyones advice i sold hp tuners and a frontmount on here like in nov he recieved the hp tuners and i sent the frontmount like 2 weeks later but he said that he never recieved it. what do i do i had the tracking number from ups and it said that he recieved it so i threw it away then like a month later he said that he never recieved it. he says that he went through ups and i guess they couldnt find it. do i give him his money back?? everyone is telling me that why should i because i lost my frontmount and that their is a chance that he might have it and he might just be trying to get his money back. i could have sold it to someone in my area but i gave him first dibs. I have sold many things on here and they have never been lost. what do i do
Old 02-16-2008, 10:41 AM

the only thing you ca do...get incontact with UPS. Good luck man.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:58 AM

Tell him to give you all the tracking info and then you get in touch with UPS. If UPS says it was delivered then I don't think you should be held liable for anything. It sounds like either UPS f'd up or someone recieved the buyers package and stole it. I dunno. Good luck bud. As long as you have the tracking number you can look the tracking info up and prove that you shipped it and did your part of the deal.