South Central TX, OK, AR, and LA

Houston Peeps - anyone know about a white Mazda6 that likes to run ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 09:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Houston Peeps - anyone know about a white Mazda6 that likes to run ?

I've run into this guy twice now on the Beltway feeder street at Kempwood. It is a white Mazda6 (not a speed6) with a license plate that starts w/ BS. It is not a specialty plate.

Anyhoo, I ran the guy earlier this week in the Camaro - I was surprised at how well it did. Note that these are roll races , and nothing organized - just a "Oh, we are side by side & he is flooring so I will too" kind of deal.

Tonight, I played in the Balt - yeah, not real smart as it was wet, and when I got an ESC light I decided it was time to back off. Not sure that I would have got him even w/o the light, though.

I looked these up the other night, and the rating for a stocker is 272 HP w/ the V-6 on a 3500 pound car.

I have a hard time believing a stock V-6 would even be willing to run a Camaro SS , and would hope that I would have pulled a stock one in the Balt given that I pulled a G37 on the highway a while back with the Balt.

So - anybody seen/played with/know anything about this mystery Mazda ?

Thanks !

Britt