South Central TX, OK, AR, and LA

Mavs

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 11:04 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mavs

Mavs sure are kicking that tail........That is all....
Old 06-14-2006, 03:35 AM

ur a ***...
we gotta have a meet so i can snag those plugs! maybe you can help me and vaughn out with a little project we are gonna try on my car. super secret!
Old 06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Mines_Better
ur a ***...
we gotta have a meet so i can snag those plugs! maybe you can help me and vaughn out with a little project we are gonna try on my car. super secret!

Let me go locate that gay thread you started awhile back...............MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What kind of super secret project are you and vaughn up to? I hope it has something to protect your doors from jackass neighbors So what has happened with that? Did you look at the guy's car door for any signs of your paint? Take pictures of any evidence of that ******* doing damage. I still have the plugs, let me know when you need em.
Old 06-14-2006, 04:56 PM

well ill have tell you later, its SUPER SECRET! and its not a performance mod.

anyway, i found paint transfer on that guys car and got in touch with him and he admited that his wife did it with her back door, but when i looked at it i saw that it was from her front door, and i found more damage on the back bumper of my car as well. the bitch hit my car on the side and on the bumper... WITH BOTH DOORS!!! his insurance told him that he wasnt liable cause i was illegally parked next to him, but i talked to the OWNER of his agency, AKA my moms very good friend, and he said that the guy is liable, so its gonna get taken car of by his insurance. its so nice to have connections... muahahahahahaha!!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Banned

did you take pics? Make sure to get a bunch of pics of the paint on his car door incase you have to show them to the adjuster. Good Luck.