South Central TX, OK, AR, and LA

ON SITE TUNING by Trifecta @ The BASH

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Zdeuce4
this means we're not getting the datalogging done then basically right? we're just getting the same tunes we would be getting without paying the deposit on the tuner.
no cause cj can data log and send it to vince via email and he can teak it and send it back, its just gonna take alittle longer then it would
Old 02-02-2009, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by darrion
no cause cj can data log and send it to vince via email and he can teak it and send it back, its just gonna take alittle longer then it would
lol...can i go first then?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:07 PM

I say we draw numbers at the bash 1-(how many paid) and do it like that lol
Old 02-03-2009, 01:52 AM
RBC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Maybe I will be Vince's chauffeur while he is here and I can get some nice tweaking of my tune done
Old 02-03-2009, 09:28 AM

maybe since ive known cj for a while, i can go 1st....

in all honestly,
i say the order should be the order ones paid the deposit to be fair. the ones that already have the tune and just need tweaked would be last or depending on the timing go in between the new tunes and while they are running down the track?!?!

Last edited by will20four; 02-03-2009 at 09:32 AM. Reason: add info
Old 02-03-2009, 09:29 AM

f that.. i said it before everyone.. lets play a game of basketball for first lol...i win
Old 02-03-2009, 09:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i would win ^^^

ill be on tv next year
Old 02-03-2009, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by copson20
WOW!!! Vince wanted to do this in Missouri too. But no one wanted to do it! Oh well sucks for them.

FREE BUMP!!!
LoL Nick and I tried to get that in Pittsburgh but we couldn't gather up 10 people. It's a shame. Vince is a well known tuner so you guys better get 10 people.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Zdeuce4
f that.. i said it before everyone.. lets play a game of basketball for first lol...i win
I'm recovering from ankle surgery.* I'll be well enough to punk YOUR ass though.* MJ FTW
Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 AM

while yall are playing basketball for a spot ill be inline for a tune......LOL
Old 02-03-2009, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mazdaboi318
i would win ^^^

ill be on tv next year
lets go 1-1.. 6'3 215 lbs of shooting guard goodness, quick and strong shooter/slasher

screw this.. slowest guys go first 2.2s and 2.4s ftw
Old 02-03-2009, 12:41 PM

Hi guys, I appreciate the sentiments about my situation. I will share with you what is going on.

Last summer, my wife injured her back (L4/L5 disc herniation). We didn't know what it was until around Thanksgiving when it got so bad she couldn't sleep at night any more. Around Christmas time we took the next step in treatment which was to have a cortisone injection in the back. Thankfully it looks like this has gotten her recovery back on track.

Disc injuries take 60-90 days to heal on their own, and we think the clock started around Christmas time. The reason we think it got so bad was despite injuring the disc she continued to do yard work, house work, going shopping at Costco (where everything is HEAVY) - simply because we didn't know what was going on.

So, I need to stay close to home so I can take care of her. I had hoped when I committed to coming to the Bash she would be well enough by the time the Bash came around that she could do without me for a few days. That may still happen, but I'm at the go/no-go decision now because I need to book airline tickets, etc. She's not really well enough yet, so I think the best thing I can do is stay here.

I'm sorry the situation is what it is, and I was looking forward to the event, and meeting everybody, but it's just not a good time for me to do so.

Having said all that, there's still an opportunity for people at the Bash to get our tuning. I have yet to talk to CJ about it, but he's a local dealer for us and was planning on attending the bash. If he can get an internet connection at the track, I can still email him tunes, and he can email me back data logs from the cars down there. I'd be willing to reserve out the entire day of the Bash, here, so if people want tuning / need tuning tweaks I can turn them around in a short amount of time (e.g. 10 minutes, etc).

I will talk to CJ about this and we'll let everybody know what we're doing. All deposits will be refundable at this point - if we are able to offer the tuning through CJ at the Bash, deposits can be applied to that, or refunded.
Old 02-03-2009, 01:55 PM
RBC

I know allot of you are going to be disappointed and it does suck since its looking like Vince won't make it, but you must look at it this way: CJ is a great guy and fun to be around and swap story's with. The way Vince has his tuning program set up it will be just like a custom tune because he will be able to look at your data log like he was there and get it back to CJ super fast (providing that we have a internet connection). If you still want to tune at the bash you won't be disappointed with the out come of what you get. I bet you will get the same tune with out with out Vince there. Don't back out just because of this. Lets just hope that CJ is down for this. Now if there is no internet connection we could do a bash pre-meet and every one can meet at a Starbucks or something right off the high way so we can do some data runs for Vince.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:00 PM
Jn2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
oh thats great, provided there is a internet connection, ROFL, we're at the track, than again its huge so they might have internet, who knows...

anyway i need a tune just wont be till may/june
Old 02-03-2009, 02:26 PM

I have secured internet an internet connection for CJ...that is no longer an issue.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:55 PM

when can we determine if we want a refund scott? im looking to boost after i get my income tax check amount figured and if its wut it should be ill need that tune after the bash, so i may cancel and wait.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:04 PM

If you want a refund simply email vince and let him know whats up and he will honor the refund
Old 02-03-2009, 04:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VinceTrifecta
Hi guys, I appreciate the sentiments about my situation. I will share with you what is going on.

Last summer, my wife injured her back (L4/L5 disc herniation). We didn't know what it was until around Thanksgiving when it got so bad she couldn't sleep at night any more. Around Christmas time we took the next step in treatment which was to have a cortisone injection in the back. Thankfully it looks like this has gotten her recovery back on track.

Disc injuries take 60-90 days to heal on their own, and we think the clock started around Christmas time. The reason we think it got so bad was despite injuring the disc she continued to do yard work, house work, going shopping at Costco (where everything is HEAVY) - simply because we didn't know what was going on.

So, I need to stay close to home so I can take care of her. I had hoped when I committed to coming to the Bash she would be well enough by the time the Bash came around that she could do without me for a few days. That may still happen, but I'm at the go/no-go decision now because I need to book airline tickets, etc. She's not really well enough yet, so I think the best thing I can do is stay here.

I'm sorry the situation is what it is, and I was looking forward to the event, and meeting everybody, but it's just not a good time for me to do so.

Having said all that, there's still an opportunity for people at the Bash to get our tuning. I have yet to talk to CJ about it, but he's a local dealer for us and was planning on attending the bash. If he can get an internet connection at the track, I can still email him tunes, and he can email me back data logs from the cars down there. I'd be willing to reserve out the entire day of the Bash, here, so if people want tuning / need tuning tweaks I can turn them around in a short amount of time (e.g. 10 minutes, etc).

I will talk to CJ about this and we'll let everybody know what we're doing. All deposits will be refundable at this point - if we are able to offer the tuning through CJ at the Bash, deposits can be applied to that, or refunded.
Sorry to hear that Vince, hope she gets well soon.

However, in your place, we require Beth the phone girl.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:29 PM

yeah I'm just waiting for Beth from clear image to tell me the total so I can get my tuner, and get my car done, hopefully in two weeks. and I'm pretty sure CJ is going, he and shaggy got a 1st place mild/wild trophy to defend.

***personal update***

Beth just called, and gave me my total... gonna be 285. and I just sent them the cash, hopefully cj makes it to the bash.

Last edited by Dragonsfire12345; 02-03-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-03-2009, 06:37 PM

i talked to cj this afternoonto let him know whats going on. he WILL be there and is excited about assiting us for tunes from vince. he wanted to meet vince as well. he should jump on here and post up eventually.

cj is a great guy and lots of info/stories. great guy to be around.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:56 AM

Speak of the Devil and here I is.
read all the posts and i can do the tunes and do the data logs and Scott has an internet hook up for me so we are set.

i will get with Vince and get this worked out and we have plenty of time.
did a SS/TC and he loved it
we still need to adjust his first gear on his auto on his boost.

and i want to get pics of everyone we do tunes for so i can put them in a photo aulbum on my site.

thanks for doing this and my interior wont be done but Shagy (with one G ) is in the show and i want to go down the track a few times.

on my site is my contact info and Will knows how to get hold of me as well.
CJ @ www.cjsmodsandmore.com

once again thanks everyone and Scott for getting internet. he is a DOER big time

Old 02-04-2009, 02:05 PM
RBC

Hey CJ the car is running great! I have been wanting to test out my MPG's to see if they have improved but I can't keep my damn foot off the floor, its just to much fun. Do you just want to wait to the bash to fix the 1st gear issue or do you want to get at it sooner so we have a better base for the other TC guys if any?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:49 PM

ive got the fixed tune for 1st gear if you ever want to put it on. Let me know. I texted you but never heard from ya.
Thanks for the comments Will
just love cars and car people and especially Chevies and Chevy car people
Old 02-04-2009, 08:18 PM
RBC

I just looked at my texts and it was there but for some reason I never checked it or heard it go off. I don't know whats up with that I am ready when ever you are, I still have no job.
Old 02-07-2009, 02:32 PM

I sent in my money but he did not send me anything in e-mail

do I bring my paypal reciept???

how many people are paid in? just wondering what the line is going to look like lol.

Last edited by redcomet303; 02-07-2009 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: ON SITE TUNING by Trifecta @ The BASH