Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/)
-   -   *** FAYETTEVILLE, NC (and surrounding areas) **** (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/%2A%2A%2A-fayetteville-nc-surrounding-areas-%2A%2A%2A%2A-18854/)

uthinkimodd 04-30-2006 11:10 PM

*** FAYETTEVILLE, NC (and surrounding areas) ****

i know there area a few around i saw a black SS/SC today but theydidn't stop and say HI. and i noticed someone just bought a blue one the other day or at least it appeared so when i was at the dealer.

so yeah if you're around the area let's get a little thread going maybe go for some drives or what not.

TwiztedSS 05-01-2006 04:03 AM

I have a Silver SS/SC and i live in Fayetteville but i am stationed at Pope AFB

uthinkimodd 05-01-2006 04:18 PM

that's cool i'm on bragg at barraks right befor the butner gate. i haven't seen a silver ss driving around i dont think... i've seen a black one a blue one and heard of one other yellow one.

TwiztedSS 05-02-2006 03:39 AM

I've seen an orange one on Bragg and I have seen a blue and yellow one here on Pope....I live off base but i work 6:30 pm - 6:30 am so i come through Bragg about 15 after everyday. I just recently put the Tenzo springs on so the car is hammered now

ssonthebrain 05-06-2006 12:36 AM

just thought id drop a line from Jacksonville in my silverss/sc... anybody home around here

AcE's bLaCkBaLt 05-06-2006 01:16 AM

Yo yo Ace the house! hahaha

uthinkimodd 05-06-2006 08:32 AM

it's gonna be a nice day to drive and i'm stuck on staff duty this shit sucks.

AcE's bLaCkBaLt 05-06-2006 05:46 PM

its been a great day today especially meeting up with brandon at starbucks

ssonthebrain 05-06-2006 08:02 PM

speak of the devil....!

MOD MONEY 05-06-2006 08:09 PM

I live in RocK Hill SC and have been up to Rockingham drag, is that near

uthinkimodd 05-07-2006 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by MOD MONEY
I live in RocK Hill SC and have been up to Rockingham drag, is that near

i think rockingham is about half way to charolet for me that's about 1.5 hours south west form fayettville if you're one of those people that drives the speed limit

uthinkimodd 05-23-2006 07:32 AM

well I saw a couple cobalts on post today. a black SS/SC with POW/MIA sticker on the back with a bald guy driving it. i was road gaurding a pt test by the comissary and px. then i saw what appeared to be a 2.4ss red in color by CIF I waved you waved it was a beautiful moment. lol i dount that the person driving the red one is on here though that guy looked like he had better things to do with his time.

uthinkimodd 05-23-2006 07:34 AM

so anyway it's a long weekend and i'm thinking about taking maybe a low budget trip to wilmingotn this one day this weekend and sit my fat white ass on the beach for a few hours, look at some bikinis and go swiming. then come home unless i can find some place to stay for free.

05YELLOWSS 05-23-2006 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by uthinkimodd
that's cool i'm on bragg at barraks right befor the butner gate. i haven't seen a silver ss driving around i dont think... i've seen a black one a blue one and heard of one other yellow one.

Hey guys, I'm the yellow one...just thought I would say what up from kuwait, be back really soon, we can all go for a drive..

2ManyToySS 05-23-2006 11:54 AM

I live in fayettenam, i work on bragg as a civillian, and sometimes drive my red SS to work...we should get together sometime

uthinkimodd 05-23-2006 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by 05YELLOWSS
Hey guys, I'm the yellow one...just thought I would say what up from kuwait, be back really soon, we can all go for a drive..

yeah well now there are three yellow ones in town unless you have some lady driving yours cause i saw it at like kmart or somthign the other day. i also met some girl that works at BP she said you're her homboy or somthing like that. plus i hang around with a few of the AB guys and they've told me about you nitrous experience at the track (sorry if i bring up bad memories)

Originally Posted by 2MANYTOYSS
I live in fayettenam, i work on bragg as a civillian, and sometimes drive my red SS to work...we should get together sometime

yeah i'm always out and about looking for somthign to do. i dont really run with too many people so i have plenty of free time. but yeah just let me know if somthing is going on and i'll do my best to make it.

2ManyToySS 05-23-2006 01:19 PM

My wife and I are planning to go out to the Dunn/Benson drag strip this Thursday (25 May), they have open test/tune from 5-?...we've gone once before and had a pretty good time. It would be cool to have a group of 'balts go up there and run.

uthinkimodd 05-23-2006 01:57 PM

yeah i'd probally be up for going. i've got a 20K ruck in the morning but i should be ok by then is it 1/8 or 1/4 mile up there? cause our cars suck in the 1/8 it would be better to just go to the fay track on friday or saturday.

2ManyToySS 05-23-2006 02:29 PM

Ahh, ruck marches I rember them fondly...well not really, anyways...It is 1/8th, it's not too bad...I work friday night and have other plans on sat...I thought open test and tune was sunday at the Fay track

uthinkimodd 05-23-2006 02:34 PM

i'm pretty sure it's usually all weekend i've been down on fridays saturdays and sundays.

Saki XL 05-23-2006 02:43 PM

Wha's up people - I'm Saki XL, former resident of Fayetteville NC. I may be getting out of the military soon here and coming home. I have an Orange SS/SC and will be more than likely living around the Middle Creek/Montibello/Cliffdale Forest Areas. Keep the SS/SC community strong! Can't wait to get back.

2ManyToySS 05-23-2006 02:46 PM

I've never been there, and the website says Sundays is open test and tune, but if it otherwise that is cool...is that where you have run the 1/4 mile?...I have heard that it is a crappy track.

uthinkimodd 05-23-2006 02:54 PM

that track is super sticky. it's a little rough but it's usually preped really well for races

05YELLOWSS 05-24-2006 08:35 AM

[QUOTE=uthinkimodd]yeah well now there are three yellow ones in town unless you have some lady driving yours cause i saw it at like kmart or somthign the other day. i also met some girl that works at BP she said you're her homboy or somthing like that. plus i hang around with a few of the AB guys and they've told me about you nitrous experience at the track (sorry if i bring up bad memories)
QUOTE]

Ah, that girl is crazy...crazy bitch...Hangin out with AB huh? Sweet, just ordered stage 4 from intense...and going to tune with nitrous as well, how about those 12's huh? How about that nitrous experience, hehe, fried that stock clutch better than colonel sanders could have!!! I got the stage 2 now though, so it should be all good...there is another yellow one as well? It was mine if it had huge ass drag radials on the front, if not, it wasn't mine...can't wait to get back though.

05YELLOWSS 05-24-2006 08:36 AM

PS did freaky friday's start back up yet at the track? We are all gonna have to go out there, and stop and get some real ass food, this place sucks...