Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/)
-   -   *** FAYETTEVILLE, NC (and surrounding areas) **** (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/%2A%2A%2A-fayetteville-nc-surrounding-areas-%2A%2A%2A%2A-18854/)

TWIZTED 2.2 06-28-2006 07:14 AM

ill be at work7th

05YELLOWSS 06-28-2006 07:26 AM

dammit, i hope someone will come with me....

uthinkimodd 06-29-2006 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by stg2cobalt
the 0% financing does not apply for the cobalt ss/sc
check the gm site for more info

that's pretty shady since there is one on the commercial... GM bitches. anyhow hey welcom home. man i'll be out and about this weekend well not friday since i have to work but i'll be out saturday.

here's my number if anyone wants to meet up. i keep seeing more and more coblats around so maybe we'll be able to get together some time.

this whole no computer thing sucks ass.... i was gonna buy some suspension parts this week but now i cant. :thumbsdow

TWIZTED 2.2 06-30-2006 12:41 AM

I went to the dealer, and the SS/SC SS/nonSC are both available for 0%

stg2cobalt 06-30-2006 08:59 AM

so what are you waiting for then get the ss/sc

TWIZTED 2.2 06-30-2006 10:09 AM

i dont qualify right now.. and they want to give me 13500 for my car.. whcih was 17.900 before my trade and down payment.. Too big of a hit

uthinkimodd 06-30-2006 08:51 PM

if you're military you should qualify. does 13,500 cover what you owe on your old car? if it does then i doubt you'll get much better than that. if it pays it off then it's all in preference to which car you want.

unless you want ot be like me and just keep them both. but i didn't really owe anything on my old car.

2ManyToySS 07-01-2006 10:07 AM

We traded in or srt-4 on the 05 SS during the employee pricing deal...we lost a bit of $$ on the trade, but it was well worth it...much, much happier with the cobalt...it is a preference when it comes to what you would rather have too...If you want the SS/SC, I'd say go for it while you can...

uthinkimodd 07-01-2006 10:23 AM

sooo anyone doing anything this weekend? just wondering it's 1030 and i'm bored already.

2ManyToySS 07-01-2006 12:10 PM

I'm working right now, but we were planing on stoping by the Rack parking lot tonight...When I left out of Best Buy last night around 10:30 the parking lot was quite packed...don't know what time we will end up there...

TWIZTED 2.2 07-01-2006 01:21 PM

its 120 and i just woke up.. im off tonight...

I still owe 17,050+ mods on my car so 13,500 is not enough.. i have spent 1500 on mods..

2ManyToySS 07-01-2006 01:34 PM

Well you could always pay it down some more, I'm sure GM will have other really good sales/offers in the future...It is also what makes you happy too...

Do you guys want to actually meet up at a time/place, or just run into each other (not literaly) tonight in the parking lot?...Like go over to BWW or somthing...I keep checking the site off and on as I am "working" today, so we can figure somthing out...

TWIZTED 2.2 07-01-2006 03:37 PM

I saw a blue 4 door base model on bragg today.. tried to slow down so they could catch up but the turned off behind me near the Airborne Track.. looked clean, all stock.

Cillkupid 07-01-2006 04:03 PM

I used to live in fayetteville. I'm down in Wilmington now though. The Beach is a much better spot to cruise than Fayetteville. I got tired of that dumpy ass town.

TWIZTED 2.2 07-01-2006 04:05 PM

i hate the Ville too but im stationed here cant really go somewhere else

TWIZTED 2.2 07-01-2006 05:05 PM

Places around town to get my windows tinted.. good and inexspensive

uthinkimodd 07-01-2006 05:36 PM

you can go to diamond if you want good quality. those guys are pretty cool i dont know how much it would cost.

well there is somthing going on at the track tonite so i may stop by the lot then head out there. then who knows.

TWIZTED 2.2 07-01-2006 05:41 PM

Is diamond over by that chevy dealership?

i think i went there and they wanted like 230$..

TWIZTED 2.2 07-01-2006 06:18 PM

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/wheels-tires-96/poll-my-rims-24643/

05YELLOWSS 07-02-2006 07:43 AM

Well heres the update, I'm getting off of the comp right now to go get on the plane back to the states, see you guys this weekend!
Jon

uthinkimodd 07-03-2006 11:50 AM

hope to see you when you get here.

went to sharky's last night i always forget stay away from the third stage the girls get all sweaty by then. blah!!! but i did get to motor boat a non stripper civilian chick it was great. then my beligerent roommate shows up and gets kicked out so i've got to take care of him.... piece of shit. i was looking at titties.

long distance relationships suck som times

ps just bought some suspension stuff from dezod.

strut bar, sportlines, and progress RSB. i think all i'm getting next is either mountsor ETD and a HURST shifter if our dear car god could ever find the heart to get it on the shelf.

James- it was nice meeting you sorry i dont remember your wifes name but you all seem like good people. I get a little eccentric some times if you couldn't tell but it's all in good fun. the other car guys i was with and i are a pretty tight knit group we usally hang out go swimming and cook out almost every weekend you all are more than welcome to come and hang any time. my number on this thread somwhere just let me know.

TWIZTED 2.2 07-03-2006 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by uthinkimodd
hope to see you when you get here.

went to sharky's last night i always forget stay away from the third stage the girls get all sweaty by then. blah!!! but i did get to motor boat a non stripper civilian chick it was great. then my beligerent roommate shows up and gets kicked out so i've got to take care of him.... piece of shit. i was looking at titties.

long distance relationships suck som times

ps just bought some suspension stuff from dezod.

strut bar, sportlines, and progress RSB. i think all i'm getting next is either mountsor ETD and a HURST shifter if our dear car god could ever find the heart to get it on the shelf.

James- it was nice meeting you sorry i dont remember your wifes name but you all seem like good people. I get a little eccentric some times if you couldn't tell but it's all in good fun. the other car guys i was with and i are a pretty tight knit group we usally hang out go swimming and cook out almost every weekend you all are more than welcome to come and hang any time. my number on this thread somwhere just let me know.

Are you drunk posting. this.. the message just doenst make much sense..

uthinkimodd 07-03-2006 04:36 PM

i think a little yes. but it ,makes enough sense to make out.

ps it's hot

05YELLOWSS 07-03-2006 08:31 PM

I'm back!!! Saw drizunkpenguin while i was going off base today!! He didn't know it was me cuz I was driving an orange srt-4 though!! Hehe, see you guys out there soon, pm me or something later so we can meet up this week or weekend...
Jon

TWIZTED 2.2 07-03-2006 10:17 PM

I saw a Black Stock SS/SC at DQ around 10pm.. real clean, no Mods.. dont know if he is on here.. just had time to say hey.. i like your car..