South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

Carolina Cobalts

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 11:39 PM
East Coast Cobalts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
June 19th is a saturday and you were the one that chose that. Originally it was the 12th and you said the guys were getting back from deployment so you said the 19th.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:49 AM

lol I fail for choosing the 18th. the 19th would be alot better. i guess i just misread the calander. do you all work on the 19th?
Old 05-26-2010, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Gestapo007
lol I fail for choosing the 18th. the 19th would be alot better. i guess i just misread the calander. do you all work on the 19th?
I'm so confused. Where did the 18th come from? lol I must have missed something. I better re read the last few pages of this thread.

Ok, I think I am caught up. As it stands now, the 12th and 18th are great for me but the 19th is acceptable but I will have to leave before it gets to late as I need to be at work the following day at 7am. But, when you guys get a definite date let me know.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:06 PM
East Coast Cobalts

Your such a jackass you must have been drunk when you posted the 19th and dont remember it....go back through this thread. You picked the 12th first then you picked the 19th. The 18th was never said and the 19th is on a saturday!
Old 05-26-2010, 02:33 PM

Big Import Bash at shadyside dragway this Saturday (29th) @ 4pm. Just so you know.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by TwiztedCo
Your such a jackass you must have been drunk when you posted the 19th and dont remember it....go back through this thread. You picked the 12th first then you picked the 19th. The 18th was never said and the 19th is on a saturday!
wtf is your deal? how come everyone was cool with the 18th? no1 has school or jobs? really? I do. You all can meet up but i cant roll out the 18th I got **** going on. 19th works for me. 12th works for me. if that dont work for anybody then we gotta pick a new date and some1 else can put it together

Last edited by Gestapo007; 05-26-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:58 PM

huh??
Old 05-26-2010, 05:27 PM

fixed
Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Supporting Vendor

Where you asking me if friday is cool...or talking to twisted? If you were talking to me then we can do it fiday. If I leave after work I could be there at 6:30, but I would have to go back that night because I'm going in on Saturday to train a new guy at work.

And I left a message on your phone in case you didn't get it.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:39 PM
East Coast Cobalts

wtf is your deal? how come everyone was cool with the 18th? no1 has school or jobs? really? I do. You all can meet up but i cant roll out the 18th I got **** going on. 19th works for me. 12th works for me. if that dont work for anybody then we gotta pick a new date and some1 else can put it together
Nothings wrong with me man. You have confused yourself and everybody else. You originally chose the 12th. Then when i re-posted the list of who was going on the 12th then you put that it was changed to the 19th cause of the guys coming back from deployment. I dont know where you brought the 18th which is a friday in? Just go back and read through all your posts about this.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:56 AM
Banned

Hey guys if theres any confusion about what days we can be at were getting back to the states within a few days, The 12th is fine if everyone can do that, the 19th I will probably be the only one from the group that can go because we go on leave on the 16th and everyone should be gone....If its not too late for the 12th and noboby has a problem with it then we can do that...What are we going to do anyway besides get drunk??? Cant wait to see everyone and hopefully my car lol.

p.s. Kevin did you pick up my car from National Speed?? Also Josh is right next to me and said the 19th might be a iffy for him. Ill be back on later but tomorrow ill prob be gone since we have to deal with customs.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Goin to myrtle beach drift event the 6th of june if anyone's interested i also am the owner of 1jz sc300, sooooo pm me if ne1 wants to meet up
Old 05-29-2010, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by LTZ XsTaT1c
Hey guys if theres any confusion about what days we can be at were getting back to the states within a few days, The 12th is fine if everyone can do that, the 19th I will probably be the only one from the group that can go because we go on leave on the 16th and everyone should be gone....If its not too late for the 12th and noboby has a problem with it then we can do that...What are we going to do anyway besides get drunk??? Cant wait to see everyone and hopefully my car lol.

p.s. Kevin did you pick up my car from National Speed?? Also Josh is right next to me and said the 19th might be a iffy for him. Ill be back on later but tomorrow ill prob be gone since we have to deal with customs.
12th is good for me, and grill out, take pics, get a buzz sounds good to me. Badmab will be at my house tommorow to test fit an LNF downpipe, and yea got your car dude

lookin sexyy. driving great too but took forever for the battery to charge. was dead as can be, dont think it was started since you left lol

I wonder if this parking spot looks familiar to matt? He should recognize the pavement
Old 05-29-2010, 11:42 PM

shut up *******... good times... good times...
Old 05-30-2010, 12:47 AM

:-P! Yo matt, im startin to talk to this chick so im taking her out all over the place, and i come across a red light and im in the right lane and the right lane ends pretty soon after the light. Black SRT-4 in the left lane. We dont rev, i dont look at him, light turns green, he takes off. I ******* put a car length on him b4 my lane ended and then i got in front of him in the middle of 3rd grear. Gave him a few honks as he drove by when i had to turn off

Later on that night, dude in my passenger seat, black transam I wanna say? wasnt a camaro, maybe a firebird. Loud ass exhaust, GPS in the window with dark tint. light turns green, we both take off normal in 1st, 2nd gear comes and you hear him stomp on it and his exhaust screams, i put it to the floor, start squeeling tires and pull on him HARD top of 2nd I had a car and a half on him at 70mph and shut it down. He didnt **** with me the rest of the drive.

I<3Ur Tune

These damn ******* misfires are pissing me off though! sometimes ill be at like 5grand WOT and get a misfire or sputter in acceleration that drives me nuts. afraid that ***** gonna blow up soon
Old 05-30-2010, 12:52 AM
East Coast Cobalts

:-P! Yo matt, im startin to talk to this chick so im taking her out all over the place, and i come across a red light and im in the right lane and the right lane ends pretty soon after the light. Black SRT-4 in the left lane. We dont rev, i dont look at him, light turns green, he takes off. I ******* put a car length on him b4 my lane ended and then i got in front of him in the middle of 3rd grear. Gave him a few honks as he drove by when i had to turn off

Later on that night, dude in my passenger seat, black transam I wanna say? wasnt a camaro, maybe a firebird. Loud ass exhaust, GPS in the window with dark tint. light turns green, we both take off normal in 1st, 2nd gear comes and you hear him stomp on it and his exhaust screams, i put it to the floor, start squeeling tires and pull on him HARD top of 2nd I had a car and a half on him at 70mph and shut it down. He didnt **** with me the rest of the drive.

I<3Ur Tune

These damn ******* misfires are pissing me off though! sometimes ill be at like 5grand WOT and get a misfire or sputter in acceleration that drives me nuts. afraid that ***** gonna blow up soon

Ahh i remember my first races hahaah!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:01 AM

i havent raced anyone in awhile on the street, scares me since i got pulled, but when i have a passenger who's like "GET EM!" you make bad decisions. I was lucky tonight. and by the way i made it seem like the SRT-4 almost wasnt racing, but he was, and he was quick, by the middle of 3rd i just made it in front of him. maybe was a car and a half length on him to give me enough room to shimmy over a lane. i didnt launch, and as soon as the light turned green and he took off my passenger went "ohhh wow he smoked you" since he actually launched, i ran out 1st, threw it in 2nd and WOOSH past him lmao. **** pulls hard.

Was funny though, the girls like (about the SRT-4) "Ooooo what car is that?", im like "thats the car they designed this car to **** with. watch this"
Old 05-30-2010, 02:32 AM

I<3Ur Tune

Well git your ass up here... let me actually do some logs... change your plugs close the gap in to like .32 (or take your current plugs and close the gaps on them)

I need to do some logs on it, make sure everything is kosher hommie... I'm glad you are liking the tune, but you aren't going to blow anything up... but obviously you are having some spark issues.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:32 AM
Banned

12th is good for me, and grill out, take pics, get a buzz sounds good to me. Badmab will be at my house tommorow to test fit an LNF downpipe, and yea got your car dude

lookin sexyy. driving great too but took forever for the battery to charge. was dead as can be, dont think it was started since you left lol

I wonder if this parking spot looks familiar to matt? He should recognize the pavement
I almost cried when I seen those pics lol I was pretty worried about whether it would start or not since it might have just sat there. Thanks man for helping me out, Im trying to hold off on other parts untill I get the clutch put in. What do you think I should get??? oh BTW you coming up to see me and josh the night we come back or is it gonna be too late? W/E you decide im deff going down the next morning if your not working. I also finally got my CF wing blade from Andy's Auto Sports that I bought like 2 months ago lol. All I need now though is clutch,rotors,CAI,Headers/DP combo and somebodies tune .

p.s. Anyone know a SC SS for sale? I have a friend with us thats waiting to buy one.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:30 AM

^I dont know what you bought yet so when you get here well get it all sorted out. I dont know if ill be able to make it up to jville at 1030 monday night since i got school at 8 tuesday, but ill be free from 12-3 tuesday and already talked to your mom and she plans on coming to wilmington with you tuesday to pick up the car so thatll be perfect
Old 05-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Banned

^I dont know what you bought yet so when you get here well get it all sorted out. I dont know if ill be able to make it up to jville at 1030 monday night since i got school at 8 tuesday, but ill be free from 12-3 tuesday and already talked to your mom and she plans on coming to wilmington with you tuesday to pick up the car so thatll be perfect
ok man, thanks alot. Any other day you will be able to chill? Tuesday night maybe??? Im so excited I caint wait to get on the plane and be there.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 AM
East Coast Cobalts

Originally Posted by LTZ XsTaT1c
I almost cried when I seen those pics lol I was pretty worried about whether it would start or not since it might have just sat there. Thanks man for helping me out, Im trying to hold off on other parts untill I get the clutch put in. What do you think I should get??? oh BTW you coming up to see me and josh the night we come back or is it gonna be too late? W/E you decide im deff going down the next morning if your not working. I also finally got my CF wing blade from Andy's Auto Sports that I bought like 2 months ago lol. All I need now though is clutch,rotors,CAI,Headers/DP combo and somebodies tune .

p.s. Anyone know a SC SS for sale? I have a friend with us thats waiting to buy one.
Tell your buddy for $20K he can have mine...
Old 05-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TwiztedCo
Tell your buddy for $20K he can have mine...
give me the stats, yr.mileage,etc. He might take you up on that.
Old 05-30-2010, 12:38 PM

for $23k he can buy mine as it sits!!!

365whp 387wtq, 14k miles... full bolt ons and pimp ass wheels and tune!

Last edited by 1badBlueberrySC; 05-30-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
$18K and he can have mine, 25K miles, only see's good weather. lol

What up everybody

Quick Reply: Carolina Cobalts