South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

So...Who's in Jacksonville?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So...Who's in Jacksonville?

Moving up there this weekend/next week. Who's here?
Old 03-14-2007, 09:05 PM

Welcome to Jax

Hey man, I'm just north of the city limits in Yulee. Work out at the beaches in Mayport at the Naval Station. There are a few others on the site around town. I've been trying to get the time to go meet up with some of these guys, but I have a newborn and we're planning a wedding for next month. Good luck with your move and let us know when you're settled in.
Old 03-15-2007, 06:30 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
I'm not in Jax i'm about 45 miles south of there. I'm up there from time to time though. I'm in Orange Park a bit too.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:27 PM

Bump! Moved!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im from Jax but im in school right now in pensacola i come home sometimes on the weekeends and will definitly be home this summer and maybe easter time

oh and rangerondubz another member is from jax, if u wanna find out meet up spots and stuff just let me know im pretty active in the jax street scene when im there. you should hit up Racejax.com alot of people are on there and they are pretty cool

Last edited by JRelly; 03-27-2007 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2007, 09:21 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I'm in jax. I do not own a Cobalt, but a J-Body. We have monthly meet on the first Saturday of every month. I will be making a post about it. Would love to have you.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:15 PM

Well not a Cobalt owner but I am in Jax as well....

I am a SAAB owner... same powerplant so kind of a cousing I suppose......
Old 04-24-2007, 08:30 PM

I live in jax, 06 cobalt ss owner. Im also apart of racejax. If you have anytime, you should go to the sonic on beach blvd on saturday nights. Theres usually a crap ton of people
Old 04-25-2007, 03:43 PM

Viper i didnt even know you were on this site to haha...but then again it doesnt look like your that active
Old 04-25-2007, 06:23 PM

Lol ya, i get on a few times a day. I just read stuff really. im not really active on racejax, but i still get on and read posts all the time
Old 04-29-2007, 05:53 AM

haha yea i havent been on racejax in a while us guys in ZeroType have started our own forum so we usually discuss stuff there. feel free to join if you want just go Zerotype.org and the link there will take you to our forum. Oh and that invite goes for anyone if u guys want to join go right on ahead
Old 04-30-2007, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by viper173
I live in jax, 06 cobalt ss owner. Im also apart of racejax. If you have anytime, you should go to the sonic on beach blvd on saturday nights. Theres usually a crap ton of people
Cool..... I hit up Racejax sometimes and I also hit up Jaxstreetscene.com too. Seems like jaxstreetscene is alot of very High HP cars that seem to just race each other and keep most others out.... but could be wrong.

I will definatly try to get out there to Sonic though.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:06 AM

my friend from Philly moved to Jackonsville looooong time ago

anybody know em!

Jeff Malandrucco

there is a bunch of other Malandrucco's also running around down there
Old 04-30-2007, 10:11 AM

well there are some very high hp cars on JSS but dont be fooled the site is also flooded by alot "rice" haha. They may sound like they know what they are talking about and may talk about their cars as something special but most have no clue. Jacksonville has alot of kids who still think they are in the fast and the furious so be careful at sonic b/c rice has taken that spot over. My team and I currently looking for a new meet up spot so if u guys have any suggestions or would like to meet up sometime ill let you know what we decide on. Or like I said above u can sign up on our forum and get updates there.

Originally Posted by johnkb8
my friend from Philly moved to Jackonsville looooong time ago

anybody know em!

Jeff Malandrucco

there is a bunch of other Malandrucco's also running around down there

what does he drive? haha sorry that how i usually remember people

Last edited by JRelly; 04-30-2007 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-30-2007, 10:18 AM

Cool..... I did notice the flood of "rice" on there and then there are the few High HP guys like the ones I was talking about... My car is quick and I know it and thats good enough for me without having to get called out by the rice pack.

I do love how all the JSS people say "my slow little car" and the sig has 500WHP and a 1/4 mile of 11.3 @ 120mph or something silly like that.

I will go and register for your forums too and keep an eye out for new posts on the new meet up spots.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by JRelly
well there are some very high hp cars on JSS but dont be fooled the site is also flooded by alot "rice" haha. They may sound like they know what they are talking about and may talk about their cars as something special but most have no clue. Jacksonville has alot of kids who still think they are in the fast and the furious so be careful at sonic b/c rice has taken that spot over. My team and I currently looking for a new meet up spot so if u guys have any suggestions or would like to meet up sometime ill let you know what we decide on. Or like I said above u can sign up on our forum and get updates there.

prob some huge truck or something

he went to bethune cookman ( he is white, play football for them, long snapper)
Old 04-30-2007, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by stevehayes01
Cool..... I did notice the flood of "rice" on there and then there are the few High HP guys like the ones I was talking about... My car is quick and I know it and thats good enough for me without having to get called out by the rice pack.

I do love how all the JSS people say "my slow little car" and the sig has 500WHP and a 1/4 mile of 11.3 @ 120mph or something silly like that.

I will go and register for your forums too and keep an eye out for new posts on the new meet up spots.
haha yea in jax 500hp isnt much any more well in the 4banger scene it is but as far domestics and Evos and STIs( who i dont like to include in the 4banger categorey) 500hp is not much. But yea ur more then welcome to check out the forum, but we just started it and its mostly just my team so its not as active as this but we are really trying to get it going so dont be disapointed by the lack of info on there hahaha

prob some huge truck or something

he went to bethune cookman ( he is white, play football for them, long snapper)
he went to bethune cookman? Man i bet he felt out of place. but then again they do recruit alot of whites for their football program. They actually sent me and a few other of my teammates letters for scholoarships to play football there but I had other plans so i had to decline. But i dont think i know him but then again i might who knows haha

Last edited by JRelly; 04-30-2007 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-30-2007, 11:08 AM

he went to bethune cookman? Man i bet he felt out of place. but then again they do recruit alot of whites for their football program. They actually sent me and a few other of my teammates letters for scholoarships to play football there but I had other plans so i had to decline. But i dont think i know him but then again i might who knows haha

yea man he did

give me PM or something if u ever run across Jeff Malandrucco down there
Old 04-30-2007, 11:14 AM

yea man he did

give me PM or something if u ever run across Jeff Malandrucco down there
will do
Old 04-30-2007, 10:06 PM

I'm on JSS. Also JSS has some fast cars, but there is much faster that are not on that site. I do not go out often on Saturdays (mainly once a month for the local GM meet we have been doing for 7+ years).

Good luck with your teams, beeen there done that they do not work out.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by JMHZ2401
I'm on JSS. Also JSS has some fast cars, but there is much faster that are not on that site. I do not go out often on Saturdays (mainly once a month for the local GM meet we have been doing for 7+ years).

Yea JSS only represents a minority of the fast cars in jax. And yea i remember Team Slow Motion, I was on yalls forum for a lil while before yall disbanded. But the team im with is really more like a group of friends who have been friends for a long time and just have the same interests so im not really to worried about b/c we are not really that serious about the whole team aspect of it. Im gonna have to come check out the meet when i get back in town for the summer i never got to go in my cavy
Old 05-01-2007, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by JMHZ2401

I am not really a "team" person so to say either but here in Jax the SAAB crowd is slim to none so I really just want to hang with people who well for lack of better terms drive my cars cousin.

When I was living in Southern California I was the president of the SoCal SAAB Owners club and we had a very decent club roster but were by no means a racing club or anything like that.

Either way if teams or clubs work out or dont its cool to hang out sometimes. Now the Gm meet you goto is that the J-body meet in OP??
Old 05-01-2007, 10:11 AM

Yup im in Jax, and im out at Sonic on Beach & 9A every Saturday Night! Whats up John I wont be at the Jbody meet this Saturday b/c I have prom sooo I guess il have to hit the next one up. Oh yea and Justin when are you gonna come and hangout I should be getting all my perf mods here in the next few weeks oh yea and lastnight I did my eyelids on my headlights, it looks badass but you got my #?
Old 05-01-2007, 12:54 PM

Yea JSS only represents a minority of the fast cars in jax. And yea i remember Team Slow Motion, I was on yalls forum for a lil while before yall disbanded. But the team im with is really more like a group of friends who have been friends for a long time and just have the same interests so im not really to worried about b/c we are not really that serious about the whole team aspect of it. Im gonna have to come check out the meet when i get back in town for the summer i never got to go in my cavy

Yeah TeamSlowMotion was a group of friends as well. Still have my stickers from it. As long as you are not too serious you should be ok.

Originally Posted by stevehayes01
I am not really a "team" person so to say either but here in Jax the SAAB crowd is slim to none so I really just want to hang with people who well for lack of better terms drive my cars cousin.

When I was living in Southern California I was the president of the SoCal SAAB Owners club and we had a very decent club roster but were by no means a racing club or anything like that.

Either way if teams or clubs work out or dont its cool to hang out sometimes. Now the Gm meet you goto is that the J-body meet in OP??
Yes it is what started as the J-Body monthly meets, but we have opened it all to other GM's. I say Sportcompact to include the Solstice's as well. We are not a club, or team, but probably act like one. We all like cars and like to hangout and talk about cars. We usually do not make it out to the local hangouts to often because we spend soo much time talking about cars and then eating.
Last month was really fun, we took pictures downtown and got a few runs in on the way.

Last edited by JMHZ2401; 05-01-2007 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-03-2007, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rangerondubz
Yup im in Jax, and im out at Sonic on Beach & 9A every Saturday Night! Whats up John I wont be at the Jbody meet this Saturday b/c I have prom sooo I guess il have to hit the next one up. Oh yea and Justin when are you gonna come and hangout I should be getting all my perf mods here in the next few weeks oh yea and lastnight I did my eyelids on my headlights, it looks badass but you got my #?
yea i got your number..i just got back it town last night and should be hitting up as many meets as i can haha i havent been to any in a long time b/c of being in pcola and work. What mods are we talking about or is it a a secret haha. And those eyelids look sick did you make them yourself? Im actually workin on getting my intake right now just waitin on some pics and then it should be in the mail within the next 2 weeks. Did you have any trouble installing the K&N?

Quick Reply: So...Who's in Jacksonville?