South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

Tampa Meet for the Month of May

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 02:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Early Birthday

Originally Posted by jonnymerk
On may 26th I'll be one year shy of a quarter of a century old. If it's on a sat I can most likely do a drive by tho
Yeah it will be on a Saturday. What I have in mind is grilling out at a beach unless someone else has anyother other ideas.

Other ideas PLEASE!!

Food, Beer, Music, Beach, Foot Ball and oh BTW........ INVITE SOME FEMALES SO ITS NOT A SAUSAGE FEST GUYS!!
Old 05-10-2007, 02:14 AM

My girlfriend and I can probably make it there. I only have an LS though, and I don't know any of you - yet.

The Busch Gardens thing sounded pretty sick, if we could find a place to snap some pictures of the cobalts and the rollercoasters in the background. Plus they have that new beer tasting house. Can't go wrong with BBQ and Beer.
-Aleckor
Old 05-10-2007, 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by Aleckor
My girlfriend and I can probably make it there. I only have an LS though, and I don't know any of you - yet.

The Busch Gardens thing sounded pretty sick, if we could find a place to snap some pictures of the cobalts and the rollercoasters in the background. Plus they have that new beer tasting house. Can't go wrong with BBQ and Beer.
-Aleckor
Hey dude, dont worry about model. We had a 4 door with 6 other SS/SC's at the last photoshoot man you'll be straight.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by StreetRevSS
Joeyavhu my mecanic is Corvettespirit would be able to do the install. Just let me know it would cost you alot less than paying the dealer or someone else to do the install. And Chris I will be out there for the next meet in Tampa with or without the group of Orlando that never have money for gas or the trip is to long for them.
Im sorry, I thought you meant you were going to give me a hand. I can install it with my buddy at his body shop, it is just finding the time. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to help for free, there would be some Outback or somewhere involved afterwards as a thanks. I appreciate the offer though.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This is by no means an insult, but the only way I'd bring a girl with me is if she were my girlfriend that way she'd have to put up with it and I could get away with ignoring her.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
so...we don't have place or a time yet? is what what i'm seeing?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:52 PM

I really want this to go through.. Lets pick a spot on the beach. How about around 12:30-1:00. BBQ.
Im not too familiar, someone pick a good location at the beach.

We can always have it here around me. There are plenty of open roads, plus, plenty of places to meet up.

Last edited by Joeyavhu; 05-10-2007 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2007, 04:54 AM

This is by no means an insult, but the only way I'd bring a girl with me is if she were my girlfriend that way she'd have to put up with it and I could get away with ignoring her.
That's what I plan to do, heheh.

As for model, I still think I'd be embarassed to roll up in a LS auto next to a bunch of supercharged beasts. Not that I'm ashamed of my car or anything, I love it to death. By it pales by comparison to the SS/SC.
-Aleckor
Old 05-11-2007, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by joeworkstoohard
so...we don't have place or a time yet? is what what i'm seeing?
Kinda sorta, I have been asking for input from the other people in the thread to voice an opinion to give an idea where to meet.
Someone mentioned Bush Gardens, I mentioned hitting up a beach, but no one else is throwing any ideas out.

For all I care we could all go paint balling or something and shoot the **** outta everyone lol, but in all honesty, yes that is the deal. We have a date, round about time, but no location as of yet. We have 2 weeks exactly from this post to set a location.

IDEAS PEOPLE, GIVE SOME INPUT BECAUSE WE CANT JUST MEET IN A PARKING LOT AND CHILL ALL THE TIME, WE NEED TO ACTAULLY DO SOMETHING THAT EITHER A) REQUIRES SPENDING MONEY or B) REQUIRES SPENDING NO MONEY

This isnt a dictatorship so express your opinions freely!!!

Originally Posted by Aleckor
That's what I plan to do, heheh.

As for model, I still think I'd be embarassed to roll up in a LS auto next to a bunch of supercharged beasts. Not that I'm ashamed of my car or anything, I love it to death. By it pales by comparison to the SS/SC.
-Aleckor
Chill dude, look at this way. You would have the supercharged mafia there if anyone started talking sh*t besides, its not ALL SS/SC's. Theres some 2.4's there too

Last edited by BlackWidowSS07; 05-11-2007 at 05:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2007, 05:23 AM

Originally Posted by BlackWidowSS07
Kinda sorta, I have been asking for input from the other people in the thread to voice an opinion to give an idea where to meet.
Someone mentioned Bush Gardens, I mentioned hitting up a beach, but no one else is throwing any ideas out.

For all I care we could all go paint balling or something and shoot the **** outta everyone lol, but in all honesty, yes that is the deal. We have a date, round about time, but no location as of yet. We have 2 weeks exactly from this post to set a location.

IDEAS PEOPLE, GIVE SOME INPUT BECAUSE WE CANT JUST MEET IN A PARKING LOT AND CHILL ALL THE TIME, WE NEED TO ACTAULLY DO SOMETHING THAT EITHER A) REQUIRES SPENDING MONEY or B) REQUIRES SPENDING NO MONEY

Chill dude, look at this way. You would have the supercharged mafia there if anyone started talking sh*t besides, its not ALL SS/SC's. Theres some 2.4's there too
riverview huh?

**** it, lets all just go to james' place and hit on some trailer park bitches.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:55 AM

When I hold my Cobalt / G5 meet around me, we go out Jetking, however, there are only two of us in that "club," so, if no one else had any jet-skis, it might be kind of difficult. However, if you did have some... It would be a great day of BBQ, Jetsking, and messing around with cars. Just throwing out some ideas.

We could all kick in a couple of bucks (probally about $20 each) and head out into the gulf on a rented pontoon boat.

If anyone has a boat that casts any type of wake, we could head out wakeboard, kneeboarding, skurfing.

There always parks, volleyball areas, football fields, baseball fields. There is lots of stuff that we can do for cheap that keep us out of trouble, (ie, not speeding around on the main roads)
Old 05-11-2007, 01:26 PM

lake parker park in lakeland? thats also a good midpoint for you tampa and orlando guys, place is pretty nice.
here are a few pics.

there are also alot of trails and **** that we could go skate on or whatever.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:16 PM

I think I have seen you in Orlando. Or the is another 2.4 SS yellow balt here driving around.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:13 PM

i'm down with lakeland.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by REDFOCZ
I think I have seen you in Orlando. Or the is another 2.4 SS yellow balt here driving around.
i was in orlando like a week or so ago for four days and i will be there again this monday-wednesday for training, i have black wheels on my car now.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:57 PM

been watching the thread here and im game and ive got a neighbor with a yellow ss/sc who said hed come too. i will say though if its on the beach im out. this black cobalt will see no sand with the exception of the free sandblasting we get around town with all this construction. it would be cool to convoy to where ever this thing is with as many as possible.
Old 05-11-2007, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by 2.4SlowassBalt
i was in orlando like a week or so ago for four days and i will be there again this monday-wednesday for training, i have black wheels on my car now.
I dont think it was you then, they had stock wheels on there's.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:41 PM

So, is that park pretty good with everyone? It looks nice enough, plus, plenty of shade under the pavillions.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:37 AM

riverview huh?

**** it, lets all just go to james' place and hit on some trailer park bitches.

thats to ****** funny dude lol! Ill call James and lets git r done!

Originally Posted by 2.4SlowassBalt
lake parker park in lakeland? thats also a good midpoint for you tampa and orlando guys, place is pretty nice.
here are a few pics.

there are also alot of trails and **** that we could go skate on or whatever.

Dont know how many people besides yourself that skate, but Lake Parker sounds good to me. Is there some grills there to cook on and stuff or ??

Last edited by BlackWidowSS07; 05-12-2007 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-12-2007, 05:40 PM

Dont know how many people besides yourself that skate, but Lake Parker sounds good to me. Is there some grills there to cook on and stuff or ??
yeah lots of grills and **** out there i can get over there early and make sure we get a good spot.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:20 PM

What time are we all meeting up over there?
Old 05-12-2007, 09:05 PM

ill get an address so everyone can mapquest the location, if thats where we end up going.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:38 PM

Cool, just let me know when you have it, so I can plan when to leave.

Also, is it cool if my G5 friend came along. He just got it yesterday and really wants to see other cars like it.

Last edited by Joeyavhu; 05-12-2007 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-13-2007, 12:06 AM

actually, James' is a friend of mine, and he'd prolly be down with a deal on beer and/or free pool kinda thing. but it's kinda a redneck dive.

which, by the way, i like.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Joeyavhu
What time are we all meeting up over there?
Lets shoot for noon, that sound good to everyone?

Originally Posted by Joeyavhu
Cool, just let me know when you have it, so I can plan when to leave.

Also, is it cool if my G5 friend came along. He just got it yesterday and really wants to see other cars like it.
Yeah that cool man, bring em out

actually, James' is a friend of mine, and he'd prolly be down with a deal on beer and/or free pool kinda thing. but it's kinda a redneck dive.

which, by the way, i like.
Yeah I know how James is when it comes to beer lol, I talked to him today actually and he said hes not sure if can come if i remember

Quick Reply: Tampa Meet for the Month of May