Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/)
-   -   Virginia Cobalts (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/virginia-cobalts-6030/)

Kritter 05-29-2006 10:11 PM

so about 235....off just the PCM tune? done, just let me get the cash together

hondaeater 05-30-2006 12:23 AM

hp

Originally Posted by Kritter
so about 235....off just the PCM tune? done, just let me get the cash together

too bad HP is just for the SS/SC

Doc 05-30-2006 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by hondaeater
too bad HP is just for the SS/SC

thats what you have...??:confused:
Its a matter of time before they support the 2.2 & 2.4

hondaeater 05-30-2006 07:45 AM

Hp

Originally Posted by Doc
thats what you have...??:confused:
Its a matter of time before they support the 2.2 & 2.4

Good grief, no. I have the SS

I removed my list of mods a few days ago. I'll re-ad shorly. I'll be up @ dynotime performance next tuesday. I ordered HP tuners today, and they are gonna tune me as well.

So, if you're up in Cheseapeake next Tuesday @ 9am, stop by.

Doc 05-30-2006 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by hondaeater
So, if you're up in Cheseapeake next Tuesday @ 9am, stop by.

I may be able to swing that.
You do realize you'll have to share your tune ;)
How much did they quote you for a tune..? Hopefully $200

hondaeater 05-31-2006 03:36 PM

Doc,

actually about 300.00 including dyno before and after. Not too bad.

I'll be more then happy to share, but the software is on you. They don't have a copy, I had to get my own.

Originally Posted by Doc
I may be able to swing that.
You do realize you'll have to share your tune ;)
How much did they quote you for a tune..? Hopefully $200

Doc 05-31-2006 03:47 PM

:twothumbs

silver2k1 06-04-2006 11:17 AM

down near bristol here...

artawesome 06-04-2006 12:41 PM

Must have been a Cobalt saturday

well yesterday i was out in about and i have never seen more cobalts on the road then yesterday. i see more sedan cobalts then coupes or s/c. but yesterday they were all over the place, thats both the coupes and sedan, but saddly no s/c, until today. i saw a red s/c pass by, so the weekend cobalt "scouting" is complete!;) .. i have to mention i also saw a ION s/c in the parking lot of my walmart. what caught my eye was the cobalt ss s/c spoiler on it. wasnt sure what i was looking at. then i saw the saturn emblem and figured it out. plus there was a hot girl driving it, should have stopped and say hello

Doc 06-04-2006 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by artawesome
well yesterday i was out in about and i have never seen more cobalts on the road then yesterday. i see more sedan cobalts then coupes or s/c. but yesterday they were all over the place, thats both the coupes and sedan, but saddly no s/c, until today. i saw a red s/c pass by, so the weekend cobalt "scouting" is complete!;) .. i have to mention i also saw a ION s/c in the parking lot of my walmart. what caught my eye was the cobalt ss s/c spoiler on it. wasnt sure what i was looking at. then i saw the saturn emblem and figured it out. plus there was a hot girl driving it, should have stopped and say hello

yes, you should have

artawesome 06-12-2006 11:15 PM

:cussing: well after having my 'bolt for 6 month, i got my 1st dent!!! and its not on my doors either! as some of you guys and gals know i work at walmart. i park my car out in the boonies to avoid getting my car dented up! well yesterday it looks like some asshole back in to the hood of my car!!! yes the HOOD of my car!!!!how the fuck you do that i dont know. the only thing i could come up with is that they were backing out of the parking space and didnt bother looking behind them!!! well to say the least i WAS FUCKING PISSD OFF!!! yesterday the dent looked really bad, but after calming down, it didnt look that bad, but still, it PISSES ME OFF that they would do that shit. figures though.
well i was looking at getting the RK Sport hood anyway. i have an appointment at the dealership so they can give me an estement on the damage of the car. so i ll have to what and see! i took pics of the dent that i ll post later. pics are fine but kind of hard to see the dent because of the reflection!:cussing:

NightriderCobaltSS 06-12-2006 11:20 PM

Hey Art,
I dont think we ever meet but i seen all the video from the track. My name is Will :). I have a Black SS S/C in Va Beach. sorry to hear about the car i have already had someone rear end me twice

artawesome 06-12-2006 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by NightriderCobaltSS
Hey Art,
I dont think we ever meet but i seen all the video from the track. My name is Will :). I have a Black SS S/C in Va Beach

hey there knight....i mean NIGHT;) glad you liked the vids! hopfully we can organize another track meet so i can get more pics and vids!although i would like to get some runs on my LT so i have a starting point when i get around to modding her!
and again night, nice to meet ya too!:twothumbs

artawesome 06-12-2006 11:27 PM

"I dont race i just get to speed limit as fast as i can"
btw, i like that! sums up my driving totally!!

cobaltltblue 06-23-2006 09:04 PM

when can we all goto the track?? next weekend?

Doc 06-23-2006 09:30 PM

sounds good :D have you checked the schedule..?

artawesome 06-24-2006 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by cobaltltblue
when can we all goto the track?? next weekend?

depends on which track. i know Vasports park doesnt have another test and tune until sept. which i ve been meaning to get up with you Doc about another meet. dont know about the racing bit, but i want another crack at the my camera and vid cam!
DOC I STILL HAVE YOUR DVD OF OUR TRACK DAY!!!!! somewhere in my apartment...just have to look for it:lol: :twothumbs

cobaltltblue 06-24-2006 07:50 AM

i wanna go 1/4 times. i have next fri sat and sun off so please lets ALL go before i get deployed again.

vacobaltss 06-26-2006 05:57 PM

hey nightrider, you came into my shop today to get your injectors and pulley removed and put back to stock. just wondering what for? did it not run right or something?

sys_tech 06-26-2006 06:13 PM

Another SWVA Cobalt

Originally Posted by silver2k1
down near bristol here...

Hello everyone! Looks like there is at least two of us representing SWVA

cobaltltblue 06-27-2006 07:31 AM

So where can we goto get some 1/4 mile times in and who's going? sound off!!!

06GrimmSS/SC 06-27-2006 07:54 AM

Laser Blue SS/SC here in Newport News.

cobaltltblue 06-27-2006 12:47 PM

ok so i called virginia motorsports park and they have bracket racing on saturday so we all can go and run on a dial in time. who's with me!! lets all go!!!

dervin3 06-28-2006 01:49 PM

Since most of you guys on here are close to hampton/ Va Beach, I was just wondering...in 3 weeks I'd like to stay 3-4 nights at the beach and wondering what my chances are of finding a room without reservations? Anywhere thats right there on the beach although it doesn't have to be oceanfront...

Doc 06-28-2006 02:39 PM

Thats the weekend of the 22nd right?