Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/)
-   -   Virginia Cobalts (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-east-59/virginia-cobalts-6030/)

dervin3 09-27-2005 07:01 PM

Virginia Cobalts

Hi all, I don't post much on this cobalt site but I do visit alot. Anyways I made a post like this trying to see if anyone was anywhere near me and there was some in the state but anywhere close by. I see there are quite a few people from VA on this site and was wondering if anyone was close to the Roanoke/Lynchburg or anywhere in between areas?

Doc 11-17-2005 11:35 PM

Hampton Roads area here.

Kritter 12-09-2005 10:30 PM

Hampton as well.

Fog 01-20-2006 05:32 PM

All alone in Fairfx Virginia.

zinner 01-20-2006 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by Fog
All alone in Fairfx Virginia.

No your not. I am in Asburn, VA everyday for work. I think there is another blue ss/sc around too. I still haven't seen another one on the road.

artawesome 01-20-2006 10:56 PM

newportnews right here

Fog 01-21-2006 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by zinner
No your not. I am in Asburn, VA everyday for work. I think there is another blue ss/sc around too. I still haven't seen another one on the road.

Zinner thanks I thought I was alone I have not seen the SS or the SS/SC Cobalts on the road only a few base models. You're not far at all I'm in Chantilly.

bosswoman 02-05-2006 11:45 PM

va beach yay me

Jaysonk12 02-06-2006 10:42 PM

How far is that from Durham, NC? If you can't find peeps in your area you should consider meeting up w/ NC guys.

Kritter 02-06-2006 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jaysonk12
How far is that from Durham, NC? If you can't find peeps in your area you should consider meeting up w/ NC guys.

Maybe the Va guys and NC guys can all set up a meet, over a weekend or something in one place?

dervin3 02-10-2006 12:40 AM

I hate living on this side of the state....been almost a year and still only seen 2 other SS's on the road.

artawesome 02-10-2006 01:37 AM

kind of like the idea that we have rare cars out there. seems like every 4th car is a cavalier & every 3rd car a mustang.

RaineMan 02-10-2006 08:59 AM

I'd definately be up for something in Raliegh/Durham over the summer... there is going to be a spring meet on April 29th here in Charlotte if any of y'all VA guys wanna come down.

dervin3 03-20-2006 01:09 PM

Looking to bring this thread back to life, maybe some new va owners have registered since then plus my cobaltss.net decal maybe has gotten some attention :cssNET:

boston69 03-20-2006 03:09 PM

Hampton here

dervin3 03-20-2006 11:45 PM

man everyone is from hampton! Do you guys from hampton see other cobalts and specifically ss's often?

boston69 03-21-2006 03:04 PM

I've seen a couple in passing but I don't see them very often.

Kritter 03-21-2006 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by dervin3
man everyone is from hampton! Do you guys from hampton see other cobalts and specifically ss's often?

Hell we're lucky to see each other...I know of three others, since I know the drivers, but I also have seen at least 3-4 more, I keep calling them out, but they aren't on this site I guess.

Doc 03-21-2006 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by dervin3

I live across the bridge from hampton...

I know of 6 in this area, not including mine...SC's
kritter
adam
heather
elusive orange one who had a yellow one :lol:
red one with decals....uh huh, decals ;)
lil blue sc

there are quite a few that aren't SS/SC (actually, I haven't seen a regular SS yet)

Kritter 03-21-2006 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Doc
I live across the bridge from hampton...

I know of 6 in this area, not including mine...SC's
kritter
adam
heather
elusive orange one who had a yellow one :lol:
red one with decals....uh huh, decals ;)
lil blue sc

there are quite a few that aren't SS/SC (actually, I haven't seen a regular SS yet)

Oh yeah, the decal guy!!!!:lol:

Ok, in Hampton.Newport News, you have mine(black S/C), Adam(Blue S/C) A kid named Mark(Blue S/C) Someone with an Orange S/C that lives in the apartments next to mine, a girl with a yellow S/C, 2 red S/C's. That's seven that I know of, plus Heather, Doc, Lil Blue S/C, The guy that came to Little Creek that one night with his wife and kid in the Orange S/C.

artawesome 03-21-2006 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kritter
Oh yeah, the decal guy!!!!:lol:

Ok, in Hampton.Newport News, you have mine(black S/C), Adam(Blue S/C) A kid named Mark(Blue S/C) Someone with an Orange S/C that lives in the apartments next to mine, a girl with a yellow S/C, 2 red S/C's. That's seven that I know of, plus Heather, Doc, Lil Blue S/C, The guy that came to Little Creek that one night with his wife and kid in the Orange S/C.

wasnt that kracker with the orange s/c @ little creek.i have a red LT cobalt out in newport news( i drive it like it was a s/c:cool: )and as soon as the weather gets a warm, i ll get my cobaltss.net decals on my 'bolt!:twothumbs

Kritter 03-21-2006 09:42 PM

not sure if it was or not

Doc 03-21-2006 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by artawesome
wasnt that kracker with the orange s/c @ little creek.i have a red LT cobalt out in newport news( i drive it like it was a s/c:cool: )and as soon as the weather gets a warm, i ll get my cobaltss.net decals on my 'bolt!:twothumbs

I'm not sure, I think kracker only had he black one...I know the guy with the orange one at Little Creek had a yellow one. He was married too....I think kracker has a gf....

artawesome 03-21-2006 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Doc
I'm not sure, I think kracker only had he black one...I know the guy with the orange one at Little Creek had a yellow one. He was married too....I think kracker has a gf....

lol roflmao
you guys be interested in bush gardens?:cool: :twothumbs :lol:

Kritter 03-21-2006 09:53 PM

Hell Yeah! Sounds definately doable