South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

Whats up with South Carolina?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 07:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to live up there in liberty so if you get something going I would consider riding up there to see some old friends and go to a meet or something.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:29 AM

it will be awhile but i will work on something
Old 05-17-2010, 07:26 PM

I'm in Charleston, SC and all I see around is cars with ridiculous fart cans...
Old 05-18-2010, 04:50 AM

There is a bunch of those up here too lol.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by tim0shel
There is a bunch of those up here too lol.
I am in Simpsonville as well. I don't think I have ever seen your car around.

I just bought an 06 RL a week ago. Stock except for a K&N. Just bought 60# injectors and a harness. I have been doing some tuning with my wideband to get the air fuel rations were I want them. I am going to install the injectors this weekend.

I had a Pewter Trans Am with Black and chrome deep dish bullit wheels. Had cam, full exhaust, intake manifold, under drive pulley, yadda yadda yadda, 400 to the wheels. Landed a job in Clemson so I had to sell it do to how far I drive. This RL gets great gas milage compared to the TA and handles alot better around the turns. Can't wait to get a smaller pulley and HE.

EDIT, Actually, I think I have seen that TB SS in the Bi-Lo parking lot behind the Goodyear place alot.... That thing is sweet.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by CarsonTech

I just bought an 06 RL a week ago. Stock except for a K&N. Just bought 60# injectors and a harness. I have been doing some tuning with my wideband to get the air fuel rations were I want them. I am going to install the injectors this weekend.

I had a Pewter Trans Am with Black and chrome deep dish bullit wheels. Had cam, full exhaust, intake manifold, under drive pulley, yadda yadda yadda, 400 to the wheels. Landed a job in Clemson so I had to sell it do to how far I drive. This RL gets great gas milage compared to the TA and handles alot better around the turns. Can't wait to get a smaller pulley and HE.

EDIT, Actually, I think I have seen that TB SS in the Bi-Lo parking lot behind the Goodyear place alot.... That thing is sweet.
you work up there with a guy i know (david)
Old 05-18-2010, 04:37 PM

Yup, that's me. We just got hired on permanently today, after working 6 moths as temps. Hopefully that means more money for mods. If you need a custom tune, just let me know. I have HP Tuners and a wideband.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:56 PM

Yup, that's me. We just got hired on permanently today, after working 6 moths as temps. Hopefully that means more money for mods. If you need a custom tune, just let me know. I have HP Tuners and a wideband.
cool Ill have to hit you up when I get my stuff together I got a 2.8 inch pulley sitting here but no injectors yet and I want to pick up some cooling mods a wideband, and interceptor gauge.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:56 PM

I have a condo in Myrtle Beach. You can find me there almost every Sunday/Monday just hit me up on here a few days before with your number because I dont currently have internet there.
Old 05-19-2010, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by tru2nrtt777
I have a condo in Myrtle Beach. You can find me there almost every Sunday/Monday just hit me up on here a few days before with your number because I dont currently have internet there.
Is this directed at me, specifically?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:49 AM

Ahhh yes that is me i have cobalt red ss/sc and the Trailblazer SS. Going through Divorce so i been working the second job lol there at Bi-Lo.
Really good friend of mine had a RL TVS and all does really good tuning. Im going to go up and let him tune mine again soon. I just got my car back from the ex before she left me i put it all back to stock. Now i want to make it fun to drive again. We will have to get together sometime. I did see a red RL this morn. on west georgia rd. Is yours Red?
Old 05-19-2010, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by tim0shel
Ahhh yes that is me i have cobalt red ss/sc and the Trailblazer SS. Going through Divorce so i been working the second job lol there at Bi-Lo.
Really good friend of mine had a RL TVS and all does really good tuning. Im going to go up and let him tune mine again soon. I just got my car back from the ex before she left me i put it all back to stock. Now i want to make it fun to drive again. We will have to get together sometime. I did see a red RL this morn. on west georgia rd. Is yours Red?

That sucks about the divorce, I am sorry you have to go through that. I bet that TVS car is a beast, I can't wait to get some heavy duty mods going on.

Yes, that was me this morning, I was heading to Clemson to go to work. I saw your car too, but didn't recognize the it because it was looking stock and all. It looks good though!

Keep us updated on your modding. If you need a hand with any of them just let me know. Anything done to the Trail Blazer, or do you still have it?

Last edited by CarsonTech; 05-19-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:00 AM

Yea it does suck really bad but it happens. I will get through its been about a year now since shes been gone. Now that i got the car back from her the truck is gone. Traded my wheels to a friend of mine that has one down the road.
Jason had the black RL he no longer has it anymore but it was a beast with the TVS and other mods he had done.
Yea i never see those cars much and seen you was like wow been awhile seeing one lol. Yea all my Carbon fiber hood truck etc. no longer on the car. Thanks.
Well i will be doing some modding again some time i plan to have Jason tune my car maybe i will be driving up to NC to see his new twins him and his wife just had. If we have time may do tune then but rather just go up and see the new babys.
Well on the truck it was tuned, corsa exhaust, Kbee coilovers, 22" black polish lip rims and lots of other mods were coming but not any longer. Owe lot less on the car and my daughter comes first so had to cut some exspensives so the TBSS had to go.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:20 PM

I live in simpleville
Old 05-24-2010, 10:42 PM

09 Silver SS/TC sedan
I'm also in Simpsonville. I've also seen the cobalt that is parked in the Bi-Lo parking lot off Fairview rd.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:56 AM

Dang more than i thought here in simpsonville lol.
We will have to get together sometime.
Yea thats me at the bilo its my good ole second job that i think will not last much longer. Going through Divorce sucks.
Old 05-25-2010, 06:39 AM

Im in Sumter, but am also deployed right now.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:13 PM

Deployed to where?
Old 05-25-2010, 10:17 PM

Is this directed at me, specifically?
Anyone in the area, oh and sorry to hear about that Tim
Old 05-25-2010, 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by falke401
Im in Sumter, but am also deployed right now.
ouch sumter im sorry lol
Old 05-26-2010, 02:02 PM

Damn, we should have a track day, now that I found there are more SC and TC cars around here. Greer, Wareshoals, Shady Side, or Jacksonville (House of Hook) are my picks.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:11 PM

Shadyside is actually having a big Import Bash this Saturday (29th) @ 4pm. I got there quite a bit, but I'll be there Saturday.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by SOHC24powa
Shadyside is actually having a big Import Bash this Saturday (29th) @ 4pm. I got there quite a bit, but I'll be there Saturday.
I haven't been to Shadyside is several years. I need to make it back up there.
Old 05-26-2010, 05:30 PM

lol ive never ran my car down the track before.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:14 PM

I have, and I suck w/ front wheel drive. I kinda babied it after I wheel hopped...got scared I might bust the tranny mounts are in the future

Quick Reply: Whats up with South Carolina?