South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, and CO

Anyone up for anything at all tonight? (30th)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone up for anything at all tonight? (30th)

We've been bs'ing about getting together for over 2 weeks now and we've done nothing.

Is anyone willing to get together so we can catch some dinner somewhere, then go for a cruise?
Old 10-30-2005, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by BullDog71ss
We've been bs'ing about getting together for over 2 weeks now and we've done nothing.

Is anyone willing to get together so we can catch some dinner somewhere, then go for a cruise?
What time and where...hopefully not too late. Saw your car last night, but wasn't sure which house you were at. I didn't see the cop car and didn't feel like knocking on someones door I didn't know at 11pm.
Old 10-30-2005, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Supercharged
What time and where...hopefully not too late. Saw your car last night, but wasn't sure which house you were at. I didn't see the cop car and didn't feel like knocking on someones door I didn't know at 11pm.
LMFAO I saw Bulldogs car last night as well. That's ******* hilarious. I was driving to this party I had heard about down the street from there when I saw a Yellow SS S/C. I cocked my head back as I drove by and saw a Carbon Fiber Hood and I was like "NO ******* WAY" that's bulldogs car. My friend Kevin got all confused, but after the party we got out and took a peek at the hood---hella mean dude. I'm totally down to do something tonight. Just name a time and place, we could eat and cruise around some. I'll probably bring Kevin too.
Old 10-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Domestics Pwn

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im down for anything tonight... after getting wax'd by a stage 2 srt4 today I need shoulders to cry on
Old 10-30-2005, 07:33 PM

Ok... I have been on AIM with Cobalt_Supercharged, and we've decided that tonight we're going to meet at the sonic on Arizona Avenue (Country Club) and Guadalupe at 8' o clock tonight. Him and I will be there for sure, Honda and Bulldog, hope you guys log on and see this.

VENDIAN.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:52 PM

I'll be there. Hopefully I don't drive past everyone like I did at the Pavs.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:36 AM

Well, we had an awesome turnout lastnight. Four cars total showed up, with two extra passengers to boot. Vendian and his homie also captured 30+ minutes of us driving our **** like we rented it. So hopefully he can whip a nice vid out on his Mac...Do people really still own those???

I'd also like to mention that everyone in the Cobalt community that I've met so far has been a pleasure, which makes it even better to be a part of this community. So anywho, I had a great time with the four of you lastnight and thanks for being cool guys instead of complete ******** like that guy we talked about lastnight...ya, you know what guy I'm talkin about.
Old 10-31-2005, 03:42 PM

I'm working on getting iLife '05 for my Mac, and then it's off to the editing. Should be pretty nice. I'll try and get that video up here by tonight.
Old 10-31-2005, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Vendian
I'm working on getting iLife '05 for my Mac, and then it's off to the editing. Should be pretty nice. I'll try and get that video up here by tonight.
Damn straight you'll have it by tonight...we wouldn't wanna have Jay ban you now would we.
Old 10-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Domestics Pwn

Originally Posted by BullDog71ss
Damn straight you'll have it by tonight...we wouldn't wanna have Jay ban you now would we.
YOU HAVE TILL 11:59 OR YOU MAY AS WELL NOT LOG ON EVER AGAIN !!!!!!

It was cool meeting everybody last night. We should try and maybe do some more stuff like that. Maybe a little earlier in the day so we can take a decent length cruise. Sorry I bailed on everyone so early... I missed that left everyone took and then I came up to the I-10 on-ramp and was gonna bust a U... but I figured I should try and get to the GF's house before she locked me out. She wasnt very happy I went out and play'd...
Old 10-31-2005, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by ExHondaMan
Im down for anything tonight... after getting wax'd by a stage 2 srt4 today I need shoulders to cry on

Yo ex. How bad did he take you man. Like How was the race, roll, stop or what. tell us about it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2005, 10:42 PM
Domestics Pwn

Originally Posted by Ljavy17
Yo ex. How bad did he take you man. Like How was the race, roll, stop or what. tell us about it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 dig.... through first side by side... his launch sucked... by end of second it was like 3-4 cars... by end of third it was like 3 bus lengths...

2 roll from 45... instantly put 2 cars on me... similar result to first race...

we pulled over and talked for about 5 mins. He said his mods were like stage 2 w/ toys, hardpipes (i think? dont know much about srt), exhaust, cai, plugs, something... something ... something... quite a bit of stuff. I cant remember everything... I was so pissed about how bad I got woop'd I was kind of zoning out.
It sucked.... WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO BEAT A NEON ! (probably buy a diff car )
Old 10-31-2005, 11:02 PM

1 dig.... through first side by side... his launch sucked... by end of second it was like 3-4 cars... by end of third it was like 3 bus lengths...

we pulled over and talked for about 5 mins. He said his mods were like stage 2 w/ toys, hardpipes (i think? dont know much about srt), exhaust, cai, plugs, something... something ... something... quite a bit of stuff. I cant remember everything... I was so pissed about how bad I got woop'd I was kind of zoning out.
It sucked.... WHAT THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO TO BEAT A NEON ! (probably buy a diff car )

Man now im really disapointed. I think mi just gona give up and not try to even think about neons. lol
Old 11-01-2005, 12:26 AM

After you missed that turn something was riding my butt through some mean turns. The signs said 10 or 15, but were doing like 40 or so. What ever it was it was so close that if I would have tapped my brakes they would have been in my back seat!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 12:37 AM
Domestics Pwn

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Supercharged
After you missed that turn something was riding my butt through some mean turns. The signs said 10 or 15, but were doing like 40 or so. What ever it was it was so close that if I would have tapped my brakes they would have been in my back seat!!!
Couldn't see what it was?
Old 11-01-2005, 12:45 AM

Couldn't see what it was?
All I could see were headlights and yellow fog lights in my mirror. I want to say it was a Dodge, but not positive. Not sure what model.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:49 AM

Yeah, that car was Gay. What's also gay is my movie software. I imported all of the clips on my PC because they weren't importing in iMovie, and then I had to export those. I exported one to test, and the ******* software didn't import any audio. What good is a movie with HondaMan's sick ass cobalt if you can't hear the thing? I spent the last 5 hours working on that.

Called up Christene and asked her if I could use her 'Dazzle' analog capture thingy. Sped to her house at excessive speeds...won't list...and grabbed it. Right now I'm installing the software it uses, and hopefully by tonight I can have the clips imported with AUDIO and VIDEO. After that It should only take me about 2-3 hours to edit, compress, and post. I give a new FUBAR'd ETA of tomorrow, or Wednesday. Thursday for sure if everything works out. It just sucks because I have to work from 12:00-9:30 the next two days. Screws me over for time. I might edit on lunch break...lol....it's that important.

Vendian.
Old 11-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Domestics Pwn

According to my calculations you have 1hr 3mins to post that damn video... with my sick ass car... or your BAN'D !!!
Old 11-01-2005, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Vendian
Yeah, that car was Gay. What's also gay is my movie software. I imported all of the clips on my PC because they weren't importing in iMovie, and then I had to export those. I exported one to test, and the ******* software didn't import any audio. What good is a movie with HondaMan's sick ass cobalt if you can't hear the thing? I spent the last 5 hours working on that.
Vendian.
I had a problem once importing video with sound. I ended up something wasn't setup right on my tuner card settings. I think it had to do with which line imput it was getting sound from. Might want to check that if you can.
Old 11-01-2005, 01:27 AM

Well, I was using a Firewire cable. Dazzle is working really nice though. It's going to take another 40 minutes to import the video, but after that I might even edit it in Pinnacle studio plus. I'm not sure. It shouldn't take too long to finish.
Old 11-01-2005, 09:13 AM

You should be thankful you didn't run into one of the quicker SRT-4's in town There's currently 4 in the 11's; 3 silvers (two w/ carbon fiber hoods) and one black. And there's about to be at least 3 more (2 reds and a blue). In fact one of those Red ones will likely skip right over the 11's and go straight to 10's

The AzSRT-4 club has 2 of the top 10 quickest SRT-4's in the country, including the quickest Stage 3 SRT-4 in the world (which will soon be even quicker, with the addition of a shot of nitrous).

We should have at least 3 cars in the 10's by this time next year...
Old 11-01-2005, 03:28 PM

BTW, What color was the S2 SRT-4?
Old 11-01-2005, 05:18 PM
Domestics Pwn

Stg2 Srt was white.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:27 PM

Hmmm. I think we have 3 white ones (one is the Commemorative Edition w/ Blue Stripes), but they're all pretty new and mostly stock. He might not be in the AzSRT-4, or maybe he hasn't posted alot
Old 11-01-2005, 09:19 PM
Domestics Pwn

Originally Posted by mchat
Hmmm. I think we have 3 white ones (one is the Commemorative Edition w/ Blue Stripes), but they're all pretty new and mostly stock. He might not be in the AzSRT-4, or maybe he hasn't posted alot
He just looked like some young (17-19yrs old) scottsdale punk. Nice car though..

Quick Reply: Anyone up for anything at all tonight? (30th)