South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, and CO

Going skiing at angelfire

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going skiing at angelfire

me and a bunch of friends are going on new years...hows the weather that time of year when skiing??? do i need to bring ski pants ?? or can i just wear sweat pants??
Old 09-08-2010, 03:00 PM

You can get away with sweat pants, but once you eat **** and all that snow sticks to them you're gonna freeze your nuts off. I generally wear a pair of jeans and ski pants over them. But I generally ski santa fe. havnt been to Angle fire in a looong time. They're high up in elevation and more tucked away into the mountains, therefore it'll be colder.

Freaking texans :P
Old 09-08-2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by raynrishad
You can get away with sweat pants, but once you eat **** and all that snow sticks to them you're gonna freeze your nuts off. I generally wear a pair of jeans and ski pants over them. But I generally ski santa fe. havnt been to Angle fire in a looong time. They're high up in elevation and more tucked away into the mountains, therefore it'll be colder.

Freaking texans :P
HAHA watch it... i just dont wanna spend the money on ski pants...im cheap
Old 09-08-2010, 04:55 PM

Haha. Man, I worked in a ski shop in Santa Fe for over 6 years and the largest customer base was texans. No offense, but texans are stupid >.> Don't know how to drive in the snow, think that snow is warm... don't know how to ski OR board and can't give the right away to the proper people on the mountain. And for SOME god forsaken reason think that snow/ski blades are faster than skis...

GRANTED some are great people. One of my best friends is texan. And a LOT of texan girls are hot as HELL.
Old 09-08-2010, 04:58 PM

Haha. Man, I worked in a ski shop in Santa Fe for over 6 years and the largest customer base was texans. No offense, but texans are stupid >.> Don't know how to drive in the snow, think that snow is warm... don't know how to ski OR board and can't give the right away to the proper people on the mountain. And for SOME god forsaken reason think that snow/ski blades are faster than skis...

GRANTED some are great people. One of my best friends is texan. And a LOT of texan girls are hot as HELL.
why i live here lmao

but i agree with u texans are dumb as hell.... if they ski just like they drive id be aftraid to ski lol...but ive been skiing for awhile so im alright but im no pro by any means
Old 09-08-2010, 05:05 PM

I had a friend from california visit a few years back. borrowed his moms fully loaded new tacoma. wrecked it THREE times while he was here. And all three i told his dumb ass to slow down. Hit a snow bank and got it stuck on the way down from the ski base. Slid on the road and went over a curb and the last he hit a gaurd rail and bounced off of it.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:09 PM

I had a friend from california visit a few years back. borrowed his moms fully loaded new tacoma. wrecked it THREE times while he was here. And all three i told his dumb ass to slow down. Hit a snow bank and got it stuck on the way down from the ski base. Slid on the road and went over a curb and the last he hit a gaurd rail and bounced off of it.
im def not taking my car there...hopefully i can use my dads 4x4 expedition
Old 09-08-2010, 05:19 PM

lol. Yeah, I don't think i'd take my car up the mountain either. Buuut if I had to I would. Granted I could take the fiance's hyundai... which doesn't have the power the balt has so less sliding on the road. lol