South Pacific CA, NV, and HI

Camaros, Canyons & CHP: ACH Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 01:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What up gang! Few weeks ago we did an ACH run. Other then being harassed by the CHP (see 6 minutes, 10 seconds into the video: GME Vs. CHP, lol), it was a great trip.

It’s a long video but we had a ton of footage. We have it hosted on our new site, so its decent clarity and sound.

http://gmeternal.com/beta/video/2.html

Peace,
Old 07-15-2009, 10:30 AM

holy **** i have been poped by that ******* so that just mad my day. Any of u guys get tickets or hood poped?
Old 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM

That guy got you before? Nice. Nah, no tickets for anyone that day. Basically you see me pass the crew and the Chippy right. Then he sees em with all the “cameras” on the car and chases my ass! Doest everyone cruise ACH with video cameras hanging off of their car? At least I was able to get him away from the crew. I took one for the team.

So he pulls me over and asked where I was heading. I respond by telling him we’re heading up to Newcombs. He says what’s with all the cameras. I tell him just filming our run – we are being good. . He says have a good day then let’s me roll. Too funny. I radio back for the crew to catch up and we continue on our merry way.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by ILMODC
That guy got you before? Nice. Nah, no tickets for anyone that day. Basically you see me pass the crew and the Chippy right. Then he sees em with all the “cameras” on the car and chases my ass! Doest everyone cruise ACH with video cameras hanging off of their car? At least I was able to get him away from the crew. I took one for the team.

So he pulls me over and asked where I was heading. I respond by telling him we’re heading up to Newcombs. He says what’s with all the cameras. I tell him just filming our run – we are being good. . He says have a good day then let’s me roll. Too funny. I radio back for the crew to catch up and we continue on our merry way.
lol lucky me and a couple buddies were just cruisin and he pulled us over asked where we were going. we told him he looked at our license and said what r u guys doin up here u dnt belong up here
Old 07-21-2009, 02:09 PM

Well that’s crap homie. I’m glad we were able to avenge your being unlawfully harassed even just a little. LOL…