Stuff Buy and sell personal non-car stuff
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale Sony Dsc 9h camera $150

Old 03-04-2016, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sony Dsc 9h camera $150

With mini tripod, lowepro carrying case, charger, 4 gig Sony memory card, remote control and cable.
Only used about five or so times. Well taken care of never dropped. In flawless condition. I just don't have a use for it anymore.
Manufacturers specs and detail below. Asking $150 obo worse I could say is no. I take PayPal pm me. Thanks

Capture the action and relive the magic with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9 camera. Its 8.1-megapixel resolution, powerful Carl Zeiss 15x optical zoom lens design and Advanced Sports Mode with high shutter speed (1/4000 seconds) combine to make digital photography more exciting and creative -- and the NightShot system lets you shoot nocturnal scenes by infrared light. Also: a large 3.0-inch Clear Photo LCD Plus screen that tilts up for low-angle shooting, Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization, high sensitivity (ISO 3200) and new high-tech features like a Face Detection and HD output for sharing memories with family and friends in spectacular high-definition clarity on compatible HDTV screens.
Cyber-shot DSC-H9 Highlights

High-power Carl Zeiss 15x optical zoom A superb lens for bringing long-distance subjects up close, the pro-quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar lens design of the DSC-H9 provides 15x optical zoom design -- with 25x HD digital zoom to enlarge the center portion of the picture so you see even more detail.

8.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD More megapixels give you more detail and definition for editing, cropping, and making large digital prints. Sony’s advanced Super HAD (Hole Accumulated Diode) CCD design allows more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise.

3.0-inch tilt-up screen, simple controls The DSC-H9 provides a huge, bright 3.0-inch Clear Photo LCD Plus screen that tilts up for comfortable low-angle shooting -- plus simple camera menus, a new GUI Home button, and Function Guide display that makes it easier to learn camera setup operations.

NightShot infrared system Sony’s NightShot system provides infrared illumination for shooting in near-dark or totally dark conditions without using a flash -- so you can capture sleeping children, nocturnal animals and creative night scenes that lie beyond the power of conventional cameras.

Advanced Sports mode To capture fast-moving subjects in split-second detail, this innovative DSC-H9 shooting mode combines high shutter speed (1/4000 seconds) with intelligent continuous AF that responds more quickly to rapid motion -- a great way to catch the perfect moment in sports, children’s games, pet tricks and more.

Long-Distance Flash A powerful flash provides extra illumination to light up subjects farther from your camera, with precise light control and the ability to adjust flash for both front and rear sync when shooting at low-speed sync setting.

Super SteadyShot optical image stabilization Other image stabilization systems crop in to compensate for "camera shake" -- but with the Super SteadyShot system, optical sensors detect camera movement and send correcting signals to a stabilization lens that allows even ultra-long-distance digital photos to capture more detail with less camera shake distortion.

High Sensitivity mode With Super SteadyShot image stabilization to minimize blur, High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 3200) lets the DSC-H9 shoot effectively in low light without flash to preserve the mood -- and Sony’s original Clear RAW NR (Noise Reduction) image processing technology helps suppress the color noise that can accompany high-sensitivity shooting.

Face detection. By automatically controlling focus, exposure, color and flash, this new Sony feature reveals faces in shadow, makes skin tones look more natural and eliminates harsh facial glare -- to help bring out every expression on every face in every shot, so you’ll capture the personalities and emotions that make memories come alive.

HD output Thanks to Sony, your photo album can go high-def -- with direct HD output to your compatible HDTV screen, so you can view DSC-H9 still photos in spectacular high-definition clarity and detail. Your life never looked so exciting!
Note: HD output requires an optional Sony HD connector cable; HDTV sold separately

HD slide show with music It’s the high-definition viewing experience that makes photos come alive on compatible HDTV screens, accompanied by your choice of visual effects and any of four preset musical selections stored in memory or your favorite MP3 tunes downloaded from PC to your camera for use as background music.

9-point Auto Focus. Because an off-center subject can make your shot more interesting, the DSC-H9 can measure auto-focus precision at 9 points on your screen -- giving you greater creative freedom to compose your image.

D-Range Optimization Powered by the exclusive Sony Bionz high-speed processing engine, D-Range Optimization preserves image data in bright highlights and reveals more detail in shadows or backlit areas -- for great results even in difficult lighting conditions.

In-camera retouching The DSC-H9 lets you add creative effects to photos after you shoot -- including soft edge filter to soften backgrounds, cross filter to place starry "dazzles" at highlight points, partial color filter to mute surrounding colors, even fish-eye filter to create interesting fish-eye lens effects.

In-camera red-eye reduction Irritating "glowing eyes" can ruin even the most creative photos -- so the DSC-H9 gives you in-camera correction at the touch of a button to reduce lingering red-eye effect that other systems might miss.

Electronic color viewfinder In addition to its bright 3.0-inch LCD screen, the DSC-H9 has a built-in electronic color viewfinder that lets you shoot in traditional camera style and save battery power by turning your LCD screen off.

Remote control function In both shooting and play mode, you can use a supplied remote control unit to control basic camera functions -- including zoom, menu settings, etc. -- so you can put yourself in the picture when shooting with a tripod or sit back and enjoy the show when you share images on your home TV screen.

Wheel dial for manual exposure modes For more creative freedom, a simple wheel-dial control lets you quickly change camera settings in manual modes (shutter speed priority, aperture priority, manual exposure) and also control ISO sensitivity, focus area, and exposure value. In play mode, the wheel dial provides a quick way to view your next or previous shot.

31 MB internal memory The DSC-H9 allows you to capture shots in-camera for later transfer to PC or Memory Stick Duo media -- so even if you forget your flash memory card, you can always get the shot.

Memory Stick Duo media The DSC-H9 has a built-in slot for optional Memory Stick Duo media or higher-capacity Memory Stick Pro Duo media -- the ultra-compact media for shooting, storing and sharing your photo images.

76x Smart Zoom feature Sony’s Smart Zoom feature gives you an amazing ultra-close crop on the central portion of interest in your photo while avoiding the image degradation of other digital zooms.

MPEG Movie VX Fine Mode The DSC-H9 can capture VGA (640 x 480) audio/video clips at high frame rate (up to 30 frames per second) -- with optical zoom in movie mode to let you zoom in or pull back while taking action shots.

Stamina battery power The DSC-H9 provides up to 250 shots with a fully-charged NP-BG1 Lithium-ion battery -- enough shooting capacity to cover a long weekend or a whole vacation.
Old 03-19-2016, 08:16 PM

Bump obo
Old 05-30-2016, 11:32 PM

Bump
Old 05-31-2016, 12:38 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
any sample pics? want to get my GF a camera but really don't know much about cameras and how they all stack up against eachother lol
Old 05-31-2016, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by riceburner
any sample pics? want to get my GF a camera but really don't know much about cameras and how they all stack up against eachother lol
Yeah I have to pull one off my photo bucket later this after noon and I'll post it for you.
Old 05-31-2016, 02:30 PM

Here Adam
Name:  DSC00522.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  122.2 KB
Old 05-31-2016, 02:31 PM

It's an old pic but I know it was taken with that camera. I have more but I'd have to dig there my photo bucket
Old 06-15-2016, 06:38 PM

Bump
Old 07-06-2016, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
hey buddy sorry never got back to you, thanks for the pics, i wound up getting her one of hose insta print cameras cause she wanted that more lol. Good luck with sale!
Old 07-15-2016, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by riceburner
hey buddy sorry never got back to you, thanks for the pics, i wound up getting her one of hose insta print cameras cause she wanted that more lol. Good luck with sale!
No prob thanks.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:33 PM

Bump or best offer
Old 07-31-2016, 04:19 PM

Bump
Old 08-04-2016, 07:58 PM

You've had it on here for 5 months now I see. What's the lowest you'd take?
Old 08-08-2016, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Chris06CobaltSS
You've had it on here for 5 months now I see. What's the lowest you'd take?
Pm me an offer.

Search this Thread