Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

HIDWerks.com Offical Black Friday Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 04:16 PM

Received 91 Likes on 89 Posts
Ok yes my **** is the problem. Earlier I saw some guy say y'all's ballast only lasted a couple months? Hmmm... Mine have lasted almost 3 years with no problems

But Idc anymore. I'm about to buy new everything.

Last edited by chevygirl2006; 01-11-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by chevygirl2006
Ok yes my **** is the problem. Earlier I saw some guy say y'all's ballast only lasted a couple months? Hmmm... Mine have lasted almost 3 years with no problems
Ive had morimotos last a week.. your point?

When you want to buy new LMK ill help you out with our new kits. ill discount them for ya.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:21 PM

I'm so stressed. How much are they anyways
Old 01-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Banned

PMd
Old 01-11-2013, 04:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn **** shoulda been handled in a PM from Jump!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:03 PM

I wants morimotos :/
Old 01-11-2013, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolz, **** got ridiculous since I went to bed at 0830hrs
Old 01-11-2013, 06:52 PM

has anyone got their parts in yet from the group buy? not that im being pushy just wondering
Old 01-11-2013, 06:53 PM

got mine
Old 01-11-2013, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by chevygirl2006
got mine
im still waiting for mine and i cant check the tracking number because it wasnt my paypal that i used
Old 01-11-2013, 07:08 PM

you should have got a tracking number sent to your email
Old 01-11-2013, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by etnies
has anyone got their parts in yet from the group buy? not that im being pushy just wondering
didnt get anything yet and nothing has updated on my tracking info.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Banned

This forum is the most impatient forum I've ever seen haha.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Where are my damn HIDs!!!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:17 PM

Lol. Mkulrey, I got all my stuff today. I'll be testing everything Sunday though.

Thanks!
Old 01-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
We're here and we fear torque steer!!! I want my damn HIDs!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by mkulrey13
He asked I answered. As long as I get what I asked for and it a quality part ill be happy.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:18 PM

impatient???? this sale was over almost a month ago.... my buddy got in on this buy and ordered a headlight kit fog kit and a key chain and spent almost 200 dollars.. he got his kit yesterday and i found the same kit he has on e bay for 45 dollars. he went to install the kit today and one of the ballast wouldnt stay lite.

H11 8000K Xenon HID Conversion Kit Fog Head Light Bulbs | eBay
this kit looks just like the one he got from this buy BUT the ballast sticker is a tad different... you guys all got took should of went DDM and got a life time warranty for the starting price of 30 bucks then 15 bucks for the harness and a shipping cost
Old 01-12-2013, 11:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by turbochargedss2012
impatient???? this sale was over almost a month ago.... my buddy got in on this buy and ordered a headlight kit fog kit and a key chain and spent almost 200 dollars.. he got his kit yesterday and i found the same kit he has on e bay for 45 dollars. he went to install the kit today and one of the ballast wouldnt stay lite.

H11 8000K Xenon HID Conversion Kit Fog Head Light Bulbs | eBay
this kit looks just like the one he got from this buy BUT the ballast sticker is a tad different... you guys all got took should of went DDM and got a life time warranty for the starting price of 30 bucks then 15 bucks for the harness and a shipping cost

First, OP says order goes in on the 17 and 2 weeks later parts wil ship. Then it was the holidays which according to your post it seems you dont celebrate and work right through it but for me my job is closed for 12 days. that pushes back things which if you go back and read the thread ive posted a few times. so already your failing hardcore

Then you post a Ebay hid kit and claim its the same? Maybe your new to HIDs but you can take ANY hid kit and they look identical besides a sticker. Its whats inside that matters not what they look like. I can guarentee the Morimoto kits and our Canbus kits cannot be matched. I know our Bi-Xenon kits are well above allother companys. so again...

Have fun with DDM, There warranty process is laughable. Ours is very simple, easy and most of the time done in 2-4 days. There are a few that slip in the cracks for one reason or another which i try and fix myself since we dont handle the warranty process. Then your upset that one ballast is DOA? is everything perfect in your world? Things happen, when parts are mass produced in one order like ours, things can fail. Its part of life. We are here on the forum everyday to help anyone who needs it. A Simple PM works
Old 01-13-2013, 12:03 AM

FYI DDM sucks. Their customer service blows. Their parts blow. Their bulbs are mismatched. DDM is crap, PERIOD. This is my first time buying from Mike, and although I desperately need my kit NOW, I am being as patient as possible, giving him the benefit of the doubt because of the holiday. Hoping his product holds true for quality!!!
Old 01-13-2013, 12:05 AM

Update: my kit shipped today, phew!!! Says I will get it Monday
Old 01-13-2013, 02:23 AM

lol man no response after that post huh lmao.....anywho my tracking says monday baby oh yea...
Old 01-13-2013, 03:06 AM

First, OP says order goes in on the 17 and 2 weeks later parts wil ship. Then it was the holidays which according to your post it seems you dont celebrate and work right through it but for me my job is closed for 12 days. that pushes back things which if you go back and read the thread ive posted a few times. so already your failing hardcore

Then you post a Ebay hid kit and claim its the same? Maybe your new to HIDs but you can take ANY hid kit and they look identical besides a sticker. Its whats inside that matters not what they look like. I can guarentee the Morimoto kits and our Canbus kits cannot be matched. I know our Bi-Xenon kits are well above allother companys. so again...

Have fun with DDM, There warranty process is laughable. Ours is very simple, easy and most of the time done in 2-4 days. There are a few that slip in the cracks for one reason or another which i try and fix myself since we dont handle the warranty process. Then your upset that one ballast is DOA? is everything perfect in your world? Things happen, when parts are mass produced in one order like ours, things can fail. Its part of life. We are here on the forum everyday to help anyone who needs it. A Simple PM works
im failing hardcore? but yet your the ******* on here taking people to the cleaners for for this e bay junk. ur lights have the same bulbs as the on the kit i posted clearly. same sticker to the tee on the bulb protecter so that usally indicates they are made in the same factory. the ballast stickers are basically the sticker same layout just with different backgrounds. its the same **** made over in china like everything else. only difference is your WAY over priced for the same ****. the amount people shelled out you should of had the **** to them weeks ago even with the holidays thats just an excuse so you could by time for your china "high quality" made junk to come in before shipping it to these poor people. if what you sold is so damn good why dont your ballast have names on the sticker for people to know its what you say it is???????? not EVERY kit looks the same you can tell by looking at different kits witch are cheap and witch aren. some have thicker wires and some have thinner. they all look different.

how come the kits my buddy got came in a morimoto projector box? but yet the ballast dont say morimoto anywhere in fact he didnt even order morimotos he just got the so called upgraded canbus ballast. so basically if he didnt get morimotos they shouldnt of came in a morimoto box. so what did u do swap out the china box for a good brand box ? to make it all look legit

if what you sell is so damn good why is it only backed with a one year warranty? now as u would say thats laughable. when something is built to last the people selling it should stand behind it for more then one year.

as far as DDM everybody iv talked to about them has had zero problems. and the way you talk to people is crazy. the way you talked to that girl in this thread like she was a damn dog. thats totally what you want people to see to draw them in to buy off you. but no it makes you look the total douche bag that you are. now with that said im done talking to a low life piece of **** like yourself.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nfamous60
lol man no response after that post huh lmao.....anywho my tracking says monday baby oh yea...
its called i have a life and dont sit on my phone or laptop waiting for ppl to post back... haha hope u enjoy your junk
Old 01-13-2013, 07:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by turbochargedss2012
im failing hardcore? but yet your the ******* on here taking people to the cleaners for for this e bay junk. ur lights have the same bulbs as the on the kit i posted clearly. same sticker to the tee on the bulb protecter so that usally indicates they are made in the same factory. the ballast stickers are basically the sticker same layout just with different backgrounds. its the same **** made over in china like everything else. only difference is your WAY over priced for the same ****. the amount people shelled out you should of had the **** to them weeks ago even with the holidays thats just an excuse so you could by time for your china "high quality" made junk to come in before shipping it to these poor people. if what you sold is so damn good why dont your ballast have names on the sticker for people to know its what you say it is???????? not EVERY kit looks the same you can tell by looking at different kits witch are cheap and witch aren. some have thicker wires and some have thinner. they all look different.

how come the kits my buddy got came in a morimoto projector box? but yet the ballast dont say morimoto anywhere in fact he didnt even order morimotos he just got the so called upgraded canbus ballast. so basically if he didnt get morimotos they shouldnt of came in a morimoto box. so what did u do swap out the china box for a good brand box ? to make it all look legit

if what you sell is so damn good why is it only backed with a one year warranty? now as u would say thats laughable. when something is built to last the people selling it should stand behind it for more then one year.

as far as DDM everybody iv talked to about them has had zero problems. and the way you talk to people is crazy. the way you talked to that girl in this thread like she was a damn dog. thats totally what you want people to see to draw them in to buy off you. but no it makes you look the total douche bag that you are. now with that said im done talking to a low life piece of **** like yourself.
Not even worth reading but again you don't realize supervision bulbs are make up 95% of the market? seems like you need to do some research haha. Also our kits are 5 years. Morimotos and canbus.
Also it seems you don't know? But we sell a lot of morimoto parts and retrofits so I have tons if morimoto boxes left over. I didn't know it mattered what boxes parts came in. I posted pictures below for examples since maybe pictures will allow you to understand.

It's cheaper to ship them in morimoto boxes then huge fancy boxes. If you wanted the big box pay shipping and ill send it to you. Otherwise drop it because you look very stupid lol. Some did go out with the HID box but those snore items and pay more for shipping. Also for the record... Canbus ballasts say canbus on the backside of the ballast

So again...

Last edited by mkulrey13; 01-13-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Quick Reply: HIDWerks.com Offical Black Friday Thread