Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

NEW Product on sale right away!! Brushed BILLET STRUT BRACES for ALL Cobalt and G5

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation NEW Product on sale right away!! Brushed BILLET STRUT BRACES for ALL Cobalt and G5

MRZ Performance is proud to bring to you another high end product. The new Brushed Billet Strut Brace for the Chevy Cobalt and Pontiac G5 and Pursuit.

Same High Quality as the MRZ Performance polished bars, but with a mutch lower price!

New introductory price set at $125 for a limited time only.

Instead of going with the group buy approach, we decided to make it a special deal right away since we know a lot of you guys have been waiting for this new piece to come out.

Here is the link: http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/prod...products_id/90

Here is a brief description:

The MRZ Polished Billet Strut Brace are not only show unequalled items... they can be use and abused on the track or in the streets, it will improve your steering feel and consistency and will eliminate flex in the front upper unibody during hard cornering.

ALL PARTS are CNC machined for a perfect fit and hand brushed for a clean look, they are made from the finest 6061 T6 Billet alloy. The center portion is 1/2 inch thick and the 2 end plates are 3/8 thick so if you get to bend these, your car must be wrecked real bad... This is not some high volume production strut bar like Dc Sport, Vibrant or Ractive ones that are weak and do not add any real support to your front end.

Other manufacturers painted steel strut braces just can't compete with MRZ solid billet strut braces...

Ready to install on your car in just a couple of minutes on the following applications:

All Years/All Models Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac Pursuit

The standard engraving on the center part of the strut bar is the MRZ Performance emblem and no emblems on the end pieces, if you would like something else, just let us know. We can do just about anything.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on these covers like on all MRZ Performance products. Everyone who dealed with us know that we sell nothing but the best parts you can get for your ride.

If you guys have any questions or comments about it, just let me know via PM or email at sales@mrzperformance.com

Thanks for checking out!

Old 06-20-2007, 01:34 AM

motherfuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k i just ordered my dc-2 strut bar tonight, i gotta have one of these though, it look so much better i'm buying one count me in. scratch that, i gotta sell the dc-2 first, are these gonna be this price for a long time?
Old 06-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Banned

Cool

Originally Posted by Mnatvyc1223
motherfuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k i just ordered my dc-2 strut bar tonight, i gotta have one of these though, it look so much better i'm buying one count me in.
I just sent you a PM
Old 06-20-2007, 01:42 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MZR
The standard engraving on the center part of the strut bar is the MRZ Performance emblem and no emblems on the end pieces, if you would like something else, just let us know. We can do just about anything.
what kind of cost would be associatied with this??
Old 06-20-2007, 01:43 AM

hey would it fit on a ion
Old 06-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by REIGNftSOLDIER
what kind of cost would be associatied with this??
It all depends on how complex is the design you want us to engrave, raging from $50-75 usually. To be sure we engrave exactly what you have in mind, we do a sketch and send it to you before engraving. We only proceed when you approve the design. We make a lot of custom designs and customers really love this unique aspect of our products
Old 06-20-2007, 01:46 AM
Jn2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
damn that looks a hell lot better than the DC sports strut bar...im definately ordering me one of these when my next paycheck comes in
Old 06-20-2007, 01:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ionredline68
hey would it fit on a ion
Sorry but it wont fit since the strut tower configuration is not the same...

we have some plans for the ION's however
Old 06-20-2007, 01:48 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

What would it cost to have no logo?
Old 06-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by balmung892003
damn that looks a hell lot better than the DC sports strut bar...im definately ordering me one of these when my next paycheck comes in
This strut brace just cannot be compared with DC Sport or other brands, those who saw it in person will say just the same. Performs better and also looks a lot better, the best of both worlds!

Originally Posted by REIGNftSOLDIER
What would it cost to have no logo?
No extra fee for that, just enter it in the comments box at checkout when you order and we will take care of making it plain.

Last edited by MRZ - RedGTZ; 06-20-2007 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2007, 01:50 AM

oh yes we will def. be talking in the near future. so does it cost more for the engraving of our choice or is it $125 total?
Old 06-20-2007, 01:52 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

deff. going to keep this thread in mind!! :

Originally Posted by MRZ - RedGTZ
It all depends on how complex is the design you want us to engrave, raging from $50-75 usually. To be sure we engrave exactly what you have in mind, we do a sketch and send it to you before engraving. We only proceed when you approve the design. We make a lot of custom designs and customers really love this unique aspect of our products
Originally Posted by NinjaHampster
oh yes we will def. be talking in the near future. so does it cost more for the engraving of our choice or is it $125 total?
there you go

Last edited by REIGN SS; 06-20-2007 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2007, 01:53 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NinjaHampster
The MRZ Performance emblem comes standard with the strut brace. We can do another emblem but there is an extra fees attached to it, the fee vary on the work to acheive. Let me know if you have any questions
Old 06-20-2007, 01:57 AM

ok let me know as soon as you guys get it done i will be first in line to buy one
im taking my car in to tein suspension and they are doing prototype suspension
so hopefully you could do that so i could be better off
Old 06-20-2007, 01:59 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ionredline68
ok let me know as soon as you guys get it done i will be first in line to buy one
im taking my car in to tein suspension and they are doing prototype suspension
so hopefully you could do that so i could be better off
We'll keep you updated and you can also check our website or the Ion Forums for updates Thanks for your interest in this product!
Old 06-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Jn2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
[QUOTE=MRZ - RedGTZ;1148181]This strut brace just cannot be compared with DC Sport or other brands, those who saw it in person will say just the same. Performs better and also looks a lot better, the best of both worlds!

sorry i didnt mean to offend, just that i was planning on gettin the DC strut bar, but damn, i saw this and, well...F*** DC, ima go with this...just gotta wait ti'll next fri for my money to come and ima order me one...do ya'll have alot in stock or just a limited amount?
Old 06-20-2007, 02:37 AM

I am really interested in this, just go to decied what kink of logo I want on it. Could you do something I design and send to you?
Old 06-20-2007, 08:11 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=balmung892003;1148218]
This strut brace just cannot be compared with DC Sport or other brands, those who saw it in person will say just the same. Performs better and also looks a lot better, the best of both worlds!

sorry i didnt mean to offend, just that i was planning on gettin the DC strut bar, but damn, i saw this and, well...F*** DC, ima go with this...just gotta wait ti'll next fri for my money to come and ima order me one...do ya'll have alot in stock or just a limited amount?
You did not offend me at all, I was just saying this to help you locate the quality of this product over the others We have just a limited amount for now, we produce a first batch and those are the ones for sale, so the firsts to buy will have one for sure. We already sold some so things are moving pretty fast

Originally Posted by HViper
I am really interested in this, just go to decied what kink of logo I want on it. Could you do something I design and send to you?

Just let me know if you want a special emblem done to it and we'll be happy to send you quote on it.

Last edited by MRZ - RedGTZ; 06-20-2007 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-20-2007, 10:04 PM

How long will this offer last? I really want one and have a design in mind.
Old 06-20-2007, 10:47 PM

I want one!!! How much for it to say JUST.... "SUPERCHARGED" Nothing else ingraved on it? Thanks
Old 06-20-2007, 10:48 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
too bad i already have the dc sport bar
Old 06-20-2007, 11:07 PM

bump on the superchargerd engraving how much for that
Old 06-20-2007, 11:31 PM

good get on the ball with that!
Old 06-20-2007, 11:34 PM

$125 for a piece of metal? Eh...
Old 06-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wisemanonice
How long will this offer last? I really want one and have a design in mind.
We have a limited quantity for now so we cannot tell you exactly how mutch time it will last, Just ket me know about your design and we'll be able to make it real

Originally Posted by Johnny B
I want one!!! How much for it to say JUST.... "SUPERCHARGED" Nothing else ingraved on it? Thanks
Originally Posted by blazinb
bump on the superchargerd engraving how much for that
It can be done for an extra $40 since we already have the emblem done. If you would like to go ahead and get it done, just PM me and i will send you a detailed invoice with the custom engraving charge.

Last edited by MRZ - RedGTZ; 06-20-2007 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: NEW Product on sale right away!! Brushed BILLET STRUT BRACES for ALL Cobalt and G5