Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

Pedders Coil Springs Sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rossshady120
why not also i live in a complex with killer bumps its hard enough getting around with rims and just 3" at stock height i hear the bottom rub sometimes
i dunno i just dont see the sense in spending a few hundered bucks on an exhaust thats only gonna give u a couple extra hp. plus i like the sound of my car now with just a catless dp. loud exhaust gets very annoying very quick. i mean i can only crank my music up so much before i blow out my eardrums haha.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by chitala383
i dunno i just dont see the sense in spending a few hundered bucks on an exhaust thats only gonna give u a couple extra hp. plus i like the sound of my car now with just a catless dp. loud exhaust gets very annoying very quick. i mean i can only crank my music up so much before i blow out my eardrums haha.
when you get a TVS you kind of need one and the gains from a full 3" is more then just a couple
Old 03-27-2010, 03:56 PM

well since im TC i dont see a tvs anywhere in my future haha
Old 03-27-2010, 04:35 PM

ordered mine
cant wait
Old 03-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Haz l33t wheelz.

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by rossshady120
when you get a TVS you kind of need one and the gains from a full 3" is more then just a couple
A TVS is hard to install when you forget to order an intake manifold...
Old 03-30-2010, 11:02 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i hope these springs come in soon, i am tired of tripping over the struts in my room.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:06 PM

I hope so too...I've got my dates scheduled off at work April 22nd and 23rd to get these installed in my driveway...along with a few other parts that need to be installed...so hopefully I receive them by the 22nd. I figure that would be enough time, but who knows.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:17 PM
Banned

Yeah for real. It's been over a month now................
Old 03-31-2010, 12:56 AM
Haz l33t wheelz.

you guys don't realize that OTTP really does not have any control over how fast Pedders fills their order. OTTP is not intentionally dragging their feet, you have to understand this.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:10 AM

No ****, we're anxious...we were told about 3 weeks as an estimate, initially and that of course was tentative as things change, can't be controlled, etc.

But it would be nice to know if they've at least gotten to the US (Pedders themselves must know where they are...whether they're still on a ship somewhere, stuck in customs, or have made it further than that and are on their way into OTTP's hands). I can't believe that once they leave Australia, the location is unknown until they reach OTTP's doorstep....doesn't work like that...I mean I can understand they don't know where the ship is in the ocean, but it's out there, but they can tell us if the ship has arrived to the US and the freight has been unloaded at least.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:17 AM

Maybe pirates shanghai'd the shippment.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:25 AM
Haz l33t wheelz.

Originally Posted by 007CobaltLS
No ****, we're anxious...we were told about 3 weeks as an estimate, initially and that of course was tentative as things change, can't be controlled, etc.

But it would be nice to know if they've at least gotten to the US (Pedders themselves must know where they are...whether they're still on a ship somewhere, stuck in customs, or have made it further than that and are on their way into OTTP's hands). I can't believe that once they leave Australia, the location is unknown until they reach OTTP's doorstep....doesn't work like that...I mean I can understand they don't know where the ship is in the ocean, but it's out there, but they can tell us if the ship has arrived to the US and the freight has been unloaded at least.
They will tell you if they have arrived in the states.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:30 AM
Banned

Lol I'm starting to think they were shipped across the ocean via paddle boat.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:39 AM

It still wouldn't be a bad idea for someone from OTTP to jump on at least once a week (say Monday for instance) and give us an update even if it's the same old "we haven't heard anything yet". Because you never know....maybe the update will be something else like, "Hey, good news, they've hit the US shores...it's only a matter of time before they are in our hands and then in yours."

As a courtesy to the consumers...not that hard. Annoying as it may be to have to jump on for 5 minutes to post that they still have no word, it's a courtesy and a peace of mind that they are actually doing something to help us out and update us. I've worked with customers long enough and have been a customer (to anything and everything) long enough that I know how wonderful it feels to get an update even if it's the same old "we don't know anything" update.

Perhaps it won't keep people from being annoying and posting like we are, but as I stated before, we are anxious.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:42 AM
Haz l33t wheelz.

I waited more than 3 months for mine. I never once posted about it. Just be patient.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:47 AM
Banned

What is this patience that you speak of???
Old 03-31-2010, 01:50 AM
Haz l33t wheelz.

just saying it's not necessary to clutter up the thread being anxious. You don't think it's hard for them to log in here everyday and see all these posts, but there's no new information to give? It's not easy being a vendor.

OTTP has never failed to back up their sales, it's not as if you are getting ripped off. everyone who bought these springs knew it was going to be a long wait.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:55 AM

OTTP will get you guys your stuff.... just gotta chill. They are just the middle men, when they get them you'll get them.

So just chill out we don't need a 100 page thread on.... Waiting for Springs...
Old 03-31-2010, 01:58 AM

Actually I didn't know it was going to be a long wait...I thought I had my order in in time to be the first 10, but I just missed it so I was out of luck. If it comes down to it, then I guess I will just have to take a hit in the wallet and cancel the springs and just deal with my Sportlines and the SS/TC struts shocks because I don't have all summer to wait to replace my FE1 shitty suspension...the roads are getting better with pothole repair underway, but my struts/shocks don't have months left (especially with the mileage I'm putting on in a week now...went from about 150 miles a week to more than 300 miles a week just for work alone...not even talking about mileage I'm putting on that's just me driving around (half of which is in-town driving so it's wreaking havoc on my suspension).

EDIT: What do you think 15 to 18 pages of this are so far? Doubt we'll see 100 pages, but it might be up to 25-30 pages pretty soon.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by ls1fbody
I waited more than 3 months for mine. I never once posted about it. Just be patient.
The reason I'm posting is this: It was my original understanding that there would be 18 sets of springs coming in and I was in the first 18 to order.

Originally Posted by fast98
18 sets left...
Early next week they will ship.
Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
A few things to remember:

OTT is the only vendor that has pedders in stock and ready to ship. There will be no wait for drop shipping.

OTT is offering the best deal around on them.

OTT turned the community on to these great springs and provided the testing data to prove that it was the best spring for the buck.

Suddenly that wasn't the case and there were only 10 sets and the rest of us are now waiting for what we thought would be in our hot little hands a month ago.

I'm working on shiping out the first 10 sets. The rest of the springs haven't shown up yet, I'll have an update on that tomorrow.
More communication is always better than less, so as much as I know that this isn't in OTTP's hands and they can't do much about it, I'd like to hear from them. I'd like to hear both that they haven't heard anything, and also that they are talking to Pedders about the miscommunication and why they thought they were getting more sets than they actually were. Again, if I were OTTP, it would be unacceptable for a vendor to not ship what they were supposed to. Also, for the rest of us who were told our springs would ship right away there should be something done to make up for that not happening, even if it is just a quick post on the forums now and again.

Edit: I'm not trying to "clutter" the thread with something useless here. Instead I'm trying to learn something more about what is going on. I'm sure OTTP is a great vendor, and I'm not bashing, but I am asking for more information as to why they'd post saying they'd have them ready to ship and then suddenly they didn't.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:04 AM
Haz l33t wheelz.

All i'm saying is that posting won't get you your springs any faster. If you really want an update, call Josh, i'm sure he'd be willing to give you the most up to date information.
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by tglems
The reason I'm posting is this: It was my original understanding that there would be 18 sets of springs coming in and I was in the first 18 to order.

Suddenly that wasn't the case and there were only 10 sets and the rest of us are now waiting for what we thought would be in our hot little hands a month ago.

More communication is always better than less, so as much as I know that this isn't in OTTP's hands and they can't do much about it, I'd like to hear from them. I'd like to hear both that they haven't heard anything, and also that they are talking to Pedders about the miscommunication and why they thought they were getting more sets than they actually were. Again, if I were OTTP, it would be unacceptable for a vendor to not ship what they were supposed to. Also, for the rest of us who were told our springs would ship right away there should be something done to make up for that not happening, even if it is just a quick post on the forums now and again.

Edit: I'm not trying to "clutter" the thread with something useless here. Instead I'm trying to learn something more about what is going on. I'm sure OTTP is a great vendor, and I'm not bashing, but I am asking for more information as to why they'd post saying they'd have them ready to ship and then suddenly they didn't.

Thank you for this...this is my point exactly...they are a great vendor, I've purchased their Street bar, my brake pads and rotors, and a couple misc. things from them. When I had an issue with the bracket for my street bar, they had a solution in my hands in mere days...they are an AWESOME vendor...but the fact is that they just aren't communicating with us like they should and we'd like (as stated above in tglems' post).
Old 03-31-2010, 03:15 AM

Wow everyone freaking out about their lack of springs kind of makes me feel bad that mine are sitting in my trunk after almost a month still awaiting installation.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 AM
Banned

Yes, they should. Sometimes things get held up in customs for a few days though. I have an email into pedders and will hopefully get a response on monday about where they are. We did order 60 sets of springs.....thats 240 individual springs they had to make, so I can understand if it takes 4 weeks
This is what I'm wondering about. I guess Pedders did not email you back? I'm just disappointing that they said they would ship in 1 week after ordering. Then Pedders messed up the order which added 3-4 weeks to receive them. Well still nothing. I am NOT upset with OTTP the least bit. Pedders just has bad customer service if they can't even respond to OTTP's email to them.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:58 AM

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by IdreamofYenko
Wow everyone freaking out about their lack of springs kind of makes me feel bad that mine are sitting in my trunk after almost a month still awaiting installation.
Aww you suck dude lol when I get mine in we should have a lowering party

Quick Reply: Pedders Coil Springs Sale