Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

ZZP mid length header/DP combo & optional 3" catback

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 10:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump it only a few more for even a bigger discount
Old 05-26-2008, 10:49 PM

ZZP is gonna be working their asses off on this header/dp combo when the orders start pouring in...I hope to be one of the first to pay so hopefully i can be the first to get mine...
Old 05-26-2008, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Werewolf SS
U know the M16 rifle our Marines and Army men use?
Yeah this would be the legal to buy non automatic version.

Woot 4 more!
the M16A2 service rifle that the marines use is NOT automatic...it has a single shot, and 3 round burst thats it...<<former marine i kno...woot only a few more ppl..any word on wat the next discount level is?
Old 05-26-2008, 11:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by shutzero
idk, i was just thinking the vibrant because i saw it was dyno proven it looked good lol
convince me otherwise
How about $471.20 (at the very most) plus shipping for full stainless steel, 1.75" primary header and stainless 3" downpipe, even possibly less? Or maybe $435 plus shipping for a full stainless 3" cat-back exhaust? Perhaps the fact that you'd be a key member in helping everyone else SAVE A TON OF MONEY by participating in this deal? Let me give the final blow... Help yourself by getting in on this steal. I promise that you won't find a better set-up for the amount of money you're spending. Take the plunge and add some rumble to that car of yours. Trust me.

You'll thank me later.

On a side note, would anyone who is at least half decent (unlike some other lazy ass ****** running around here) like to help me compose of list of supporting mods to go with the RAW twin screw? It's funny how I get damned by some folks just because I ask for help around here. It's not as good as the Harrop TVS, so I'm almost certain interals won't need to be upgraded (although some say to just use the same supp. mods). They're only getting 281 whp outta a stock motor with this blower... I'm aiming for 320-340 whp SAFELY on stock internals. I believe with the appropriate cooling mods and a hella nice breathing system, the twin screw would do quite nicely on my car. Thanks to any who don't mind lending their $0.02... To hell with the ones who have a smart or lame ass comment.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by rockSTAR_SS
How about $471.20 (at the very most) plus shipping for full stainless steel, 1.75" primary header and stainless 3" downpipe, even possibly less? Or maybe $435 plus shipping for a full stainless 3" cat-back exhaust? Perhaps the fact that you'd be a key member in helping everyone else SAVE A TON OF MONEY by participating in this deal? Let me give the final blow... Help yourself by getting in on this steal. I promise that you won't find a better set-up for the amount of money you're spending. Take the plunge and add some rumble to that car of yours. Trust me.

You'll thank me later.

On a side note, would anyone who is at least half decent (unlike some other lazy ass ****** running around here) like to help me compose of list of supporting mods to go with the RAW twin screw? It's funny how I get damned by some folks just because I ask for help around here. It's not as good as the Harrop TVS, so I'm almost certain interals won't need to be upgraded (although some say to just use the same supp. mods). They're only getting 281 whp outta a stock motor with this blower... I'm aiming for 320-340 whp SAFELY on stock internals. I believe with the appropriate cooling mods and a hella nice breathing system, the twin screw would do quite nicely on my car. Thanks to any who don't mind lending their $0.02... To hell with the ones who have a smart or lame ass comment.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by runriot
Well first off, to get it at the great price, you have to depoit 25 dollars by the end of the month to get in on the group buy. Your not are you?????

Second, if your in on the group buy, and your getting the header at that price, wouldnt the wait be worth it? I think the Stainless Steal ones are the ones that will take a bit longer, I assume he is making those to order, as this is the first time he is offering them in this setup. I dont mind waiting an extra couple of weeks, month, to save an extra 160 dollars personally.

No didn't make the deposit yet, I'm on the fence............

and yeah I don't have much patience, once I decide I want to do something to my car I want it done like YESTERDAY lol. I may wait for this one though cuz DAMN 24% off! Hrmm..........Guess I have a couple days to mull over about it.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:38 PM

No didn't make the deposit yet, I'm on the fence............

and yeah I don't have much patience, once I decide I want to do something to my car I want it done like YESTERDAY lol. I may wait for this one though cuz DAMN 24% off! Hrmm..........Guess I have a couple days to mull over about it.
Mull if you must my friend. We're here to answer any questions you may have. This is like the Lowe's commercial though... Where the couple find a nice refrigerator and are like "Well, this is nice, but let's shop around a little more and see if we can't come up with something better." You then see them returning to Lowe's (later in the day) and giving up on finding a better deal. Why? Simply because there isn't one. Let me be the guy that tells you what the couple told the next man who said that as they passed by with their new frig...

Trust me. You won't find a better deal.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:41 PM

Mull if you must my friend. We're here to answer any questions you may have. This is like the Lowe's commercial though... Where the couple find a nice refrigerator and are like "Well, this is nice, but let's shop around a little more and see if we can't come up with something better." You then see them returning to Lowe's (later in the day) and giving up on finding a better deal. Why? Simply because there isn't one. Let me be the guy that tells you what the couple told the next man who said that as they passed by with their new frig...

Trust me. You won't find a better deal.
so how will i know what size to order, when i go to the page, it confuses the **** outta me lol
Old 05-26-2008, 11:45 PM

so how will i know what size to order, when i go to the page, it confuses the **** outta me lol
You should get the 1.75" header and the 2.5" downpipe bolt-in. Stainless is up to you, and the extra O2 bung depends on whether you want a wideband air/fuel gauge.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:49 PM

heard on how much discount on 40+?
Old 05-26-2008, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by bamaarmyman19
If anything. 26-32% off, just my $0.02 based off the past few discount rates.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:52 PM

What Green said. That's exactly what I would recommend. Stainless or ceramic coating is strictly up to you, but I prefer stainless because it lasts much longer. I installed a brand new full stainless steel exhaust, header to catback, on my 1998 mitsubishi eclipse back in early 2007. Before the wrecker came and got the car after it was wrecked, that stainless steel exhaust was still as shiny and rust free as it was the day I bought it. Too bad I didn't have time to take it all off and sell it lol

You also have the option of getting a high flow cat converter. Again, your personal preference, but I'll be getting one to keep my car from being loud, raspy, and just plain out ricey. It'll already be loud enough going with a full 3 inches all the way back.

Any more concerns my man? We'll settle 'em for ya.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:54 PM

so why do you suggest the 2.5" downpipe and not the 3"
Old 05-26-2008, 11:56 PM

so why do you suggest the 2.5" downpipe and not the 3"
cuz you dont have much else done...

and apparently you only need 3" if youre running some serious F/I like a twin screw or turbo.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 AM

You have a performance exhaust. That's it. Do you plan on upgrading the supercharger to a stage 2 at any point and time in the future? Perhaps a smaller pulley or twinscrew/tvs/turbo? If so, I would recommend a 3" downpipe for future safety to avoid unwanted back pressure. If you're plannin on simply stg2 then you could probably slip by with the 2.5 dp.

In my case, however, I'll be investing in the twin screw. In the time being until I get it though I'll simply stage 2 my supercharger and throw on a wicked tune, along with all the other mods I listed early. All of these combined will significantly raise the amount of air my motor will be inducting. More air in = more exhaust out. It's not a bad decision to upgrade to the 3" exhaust if you're running any type of boost.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:06 AM

You have a performance exhaust. That's it. Do you plan on upgrading the supercharger to a stage 2 at any point and time in the future? Perhaps a smaller pulley or twinscrew/tvs/turbo? If so, I would recommend a 3" downpipe for future safety to avoid unwanted back pressure. If you're plannin on simply stg2 then you could probably slip by with the 2.5 dp.

In my case, however, I'll be investing in the twin screw. In the time being until I get it though I'll simply stage 2 my supercharger and throw on a wicked tune, along with all the other mods I listed early. All of these combined will significantly raise the amount of air my motor will be inducting. More air in = more exhaust out. It's not a bad decision to upgrade to the 3" exhaust if you're running any type of boost.
i'm going to be installing stage 2 with a 2.9" pulley this month
Old 05-27-2008, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by bamaarmyman19
Not yet, today was a holiday so maybe tomorrow.

I would say your in between getting 2.5" and 3", but you can get by with 2.5" in my opinion.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:16 AM

eh, go with the 3" then. shouldnt hurt. at least get a cat though, or it'll make your exhaust sound like complete ass...
Old 05-27-2008, 12:20 AM

Yeah, I'd say you could manage with the 2.5"... It may even be just right. I'm not personally experienced with staged superchargers... Honestly I'm new to the whole boost scene. But I've done my research when it comes to exhausts. Definitely not new to that. You should be fine with the 2.5"... Along with the cat back and large header you'll be fine.

Get 1.75" primaries (stainless or ceramic and magnaflow cat if you chose) and a 2.5" bolt-in down pipe. I would also recommend the wideband bung hole... This will allow you to hook up a gauge and will greatly aid in tuning in the future...
Old 05-27-2008, 12:32 AM

You guys missed one on that deposit list...

37. OriGinaL Condo - 1.75" SS, no-cat, SS DP, 2.5" bolt-in, keepin' stock
Old 05-27-2008, 12:37 AM

That's what I'm talkin about brotha! Welcome welcome... And thank you for participating. 3 more folks... ZZ Performance is getting over time this month lol
Old 05-27-2008, 12:42 AM

Deposit Sent

Model:
1.5" High Temp Paint

Option 1:
Magnaflow High Flow Cat

Option 2:
Mild Steel Downpipe

Option 3:
2.5" Downpipe, Bolt In

Option 4:
None Selected

Option 5:
Im Keeping My stock Downpipe

No 3" Catback

oh yeah, 2 more

Last edited by omgshesaboy; 05-27-2008 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-27-2008, 12:44 AM

Well now the last two should just go right ahead and deposit so we can get this over with lol Welcome to the group buy and thank you for your deposit. You won't regret this...
Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 AM

Well now the last two should just go right ahead and deposit so we can get this over with lol Welcome to the group buy and thank you for your deposit. You won't regret this...
lol yes, 2 more ppl!! i need a life outside this thread!!
Old 05-27-2008, 12:50 AM

lol i got my turbo and im still modding my 2.4 i cant help it, i think im going to keep my turbo stock for a while, and keep playing with my 2.4, i want full exhaust intake, tune, ss/sc front and rear lip,

i just bought recaros for it and i have short throw shifter and avic d3

Quick Reply: ZZP mid length header/DP combo & optional 3" catback