Suspension Springs, Shocks, Brakes

Maybe They Meant NEXT March

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 02:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Maybe They Meant NEXT March

Most of you will remember back in January or February when Koni-NA said they would have product for us by March. Well, that didn't happen as you know too well. I emailed Koni for an update last week and got this:

"The Cobalt is on our R&D list and is one of the top priorities. I will
send an e-mail to everyone who inquired about the Cobalt once the part
#'s are released. It still could be 6 months to a year, but I will let
everyone know as soon as they are available."

Fine. What ever you say. If the Billstiens come out first I'll be sure to notify Koni-NA that their services are no longer needed.
I would like someone to explain to me how hard could it be to take an existing product, modify the top and bottom mounting points to suit and sell us some goddamned shocks. Christ, damn near ANYTHING would be an improvement over the fe3 or fe5. God forbid they should make them 3 way adjustable, thereby negating any need to have the bastard things metered exactly for our Cobalts from the factory. It ain't exactly rocket science.

Bob
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM

well apparently its alot harder than coming out with a lowering spring for these cars.

but I too just want some struts...you think its gonna be hard for you go get some. wait until Ion owners try to ask these companies to alter the Cobalt strut mounts to work with the Ion.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:52 PM

Im with you guys,Ive put my H&R spring in april and the car handle like **** due to the stock shocks.Ive put my springs on early cause I was sure that koni had their shock release in march.So now I AM RELLY DISAPOINTED ABOUT STOCK SHOCKS.
Colisse c pas dure a faire des tabarnak de shocks,pkoi faut toujours que ca branle quand c pour des chars GM.
sorry guys but its simple in french