War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

2 Day encounter with 3.5 Altima

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 12:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2 Day encounter with 3.5 Altima

DAY 1...

We're both on a two lane overpass leading into the airport (i work at the airport) I keep close as he zig zags around other cars, it's finally just me and him and we're flooring it. At about 110 i start to pull on him even get half a car, there's a car up ahead in my lane so im forced to slow down. He keeps on and I continue to follow him, we both take the same service road and again its me and him side by side and we floor it again, i begin to pull on him again but he slows down to take his exit and I go on my merry way.

Result: I win by half a car

DAY 2

So i notice its the same guy in the black altima. I get in front and he decides to ride me he follows me zig zaggin between cars this time. I decide to slow down and let him get in front so I can follow him (i'm in 4th gear, remember this). So we get on to the aiport property doing at least 110 and im right behind him, stupid me i decide to down shift to 3rd but not realizing i was too far into 4th to do it so i smack that f'n govenor at least 3 times before I shift into 4th he of course never loses momentum like I do and takes off. I tried to catch up, but it was all for not. He flashed his tail lights as he took his exit and i flashed my high beams just before pulled into the exit. I laughed it off, it was my own fault, mental F*** up! Damn govenor!

Result: He wins by like a damn bus length! Damn Damn govenor!!!! lol