War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

EG 4dr Turbo vs moded Cobalt SS vs 2014 Mustang

Old 03-13-2014, 06:27 AM

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
EG 4dr Turbo vs moded Cobalt SS vs 2014 Mustang

Look what I found, an old video of me that was recently posted not too long ago. LOL It was my old ss/tc full bolt-on and Trifecta tuned at 23psi. I just bought a summit white ZFR ss/tc so a rematch might be coming soon? I had catless dp, fmic with charge pipes, HKS BOV, cai, and tune during this run. Ran against a 2014 v6 mustang with aftermarket mufflers and this 4 dr eg civic ls swapped turbo claiming 270WHP!

Now I'm normally not a fan of shitvics and their ricey ass owners but this shitvic was fairly fast! Well, considering he was making "270WHP" and weighed much less than me. He also has a larger turbo because you can obviously tell by watching the video that when he was fully spooled, he was pulling on me. Anyways, he decided to give me and the mustang a one car head start because he is one of the fastest shitvics out here as of now. He earned my respect but I'm still wondering why he decided to let go when we got into 4th. Maybe because we were going close to 120MPH? LOL I know it's reckless but it was a huge 3 lane road with posted speed limit of 50 MPH. Yes, we went close to 120mph when we finally let off half way into 4th but at that point why not just go all the way and see who has higher top end too? LOL I used NLS btw.

Anyways, for all u trolls that want to complain and bitch about how dumb and reckless we were, well... F*CK YOU and GTFO! GO be a ***** on some other forum! So without further a due, here is the video. Thanks for watching!

Old 03-13-2014, 06:52 AM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts
a 270whp turbo civic is nowhere near one of the fastest civics out there...
Old 03-13-2014, 07:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol v6 mustang.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:09 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Thats a 2013 mustang. You said this was an old video. I was expecting a video from 2009
Old 03-13-2014, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSstg2
a 270whp turbo civic is nowhere near one of the fastest civics out there...
He is said to be undefeated. The only car so far I know of that can beat his 270whp shitvic is a 430whp turbo and built rsx type s. Of course, there is always someone that is faster than u but like I said, so far he is pretty much undefeated in the shitvic class. There's lots of swapped shitvic hatch out here but I'm not sure if any of them have beat that guy yet. Hopefully when I get my new zfr ss/tc I can put down a loss for him. LOL
Old 03-13-2014, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
Thats a 2013 mustang. You said this was an old video. I was expecting a video from 2009
LOL well, I sold that car already so it's old news to me now. LOL and it's an 2014 v6! Or that's what the owner claimed. It sounded so sexy too, and he was the one who called me out so when we were going to run, the ls turbo decided to jump in. The mustang got smoked of course but damn, if that shitvic was actually side by side with me when we floored it, he would've pulled me by at least a car and a half or so.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:47 AM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
I like how you call it a shitvic. That makes you sound edgy and cool. However I'd like to point out that shitvic came from behind and walked you. Hmmm I guess its not so shitty after all.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
I like how you call it a shitvic. That makes you sound edgy and cool. However I'd like to point out that shitvic came from behind and walked you. Hmmm I guess its not so shitty after all.
Like I said, this one earned my respect but just like the cobalt, it's still just a cheap economy car. However, with all the mods done to it, I'd expect nothing less from it. Super light, fully built, tuned, and turbo charged and barely pulled me about a half car before letting off into 4th gear. So umm.... pretty fair I'd say for his build. He has most of the advantages. Plus he obviously have a bigger turbo so I'd expect him to pull once it fully spools. Bottom line is though, a shitvic is always a shitvic no matter how fast! And a cobalt is always just a cobalt, no matter how fast either. Simple as that. Not trying to just dis on this guys civic or anything.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:23 AM

Not trying to dis the guy as I keep calling his a car ****.

And he barely pulled half a car? Dude he started a good car BEHIND you... You got WALKED, no reason for him to keep going.
Old 03-14-2014, 01:38 AM

Not trying to dis the guy as I keep calling his a car ****.

And he barely pulled half a car? Dude he started a good car BEHIND you... You got WALKED, no reason for him to keep going.
Dude, what part of he earned my respect did u not get? Also, I'm referring to all civics in general when I say shitvic. U got a problem with the way I talk about them? U must own a civic too then. Like I said, he earned my respect and of course he beat me because I'm simply bolt-on and tuned. U obviously misunderstood me, which happens quite often on here when people don't use their brains before bitching about silly stuff that doesn't even really matter. He won the race even when he was a car behind me. However, even though he was half a car in front of me, I would like to see if his 4th gear is fast too. Not trying to talk trash or anything man, calm down. It's ok, u can keep that little shitvic of yours and be proud that your built turbocharged motor swapped shitvic beat a bolt-on cobalt. Yay for u!
Old 03-14-2014, 01:54 AM

Actually I have a 300ZX that would walk your turd of a Cobalt harder than that Civic did.

And you obviously don't know what respect means if you continue to call it a "shitvic" but I'm not going to explain it because you don't have the brains to comprehend it.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using CobaltSS
Old 03-14-2014, 02:31 AM

Actually I have a 300ZX that would walk your turd of a Cobalt harder than that Civic did.

And you obviously don't know what respect means if you continue to call it a "shitvic" but I'm not going to explain it because you don't have the brains to comprehend it.

LOL, last time I'm going to repeat it, a cobalt is still a cobalt no matter how fast, and a shitvic is still a shitvic no matter how fast. It will never be a vette or anything special. End of story. Sorry if that's too complex for you to comprehend. Now please GTFO troll.
Old 03-14-2014, 02:43 AM

He let off after 4th due to knowing your cobalt had NOTHING on his civic. Props where it's due that's a quick civic sedan. You can call it anything you like you would have still seen tail light's if he kept going. Which would have made it you losing by id say two plus maybe 3 cars. Nice death but theres no reason to hate on anything cause different strokes for different folks and as much hate as you may have for the civic. You just lost to one and id bet your ZFR one does too! Maybe not by two car's plus but it will also lose

Not being a fan of other car's makes you a cobalt fanboy...
Old 03-14-2014, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by thedubsack85
He let off after 4th due to knowing your cobalt had NOTHING on his civic. Props where it's due that's a quick civic sedan. You can call it anything you like you would have still seen tail light's if he kept going. Which would have made it you losing by id say two plus maybe 3 cars. Nice death but theres no reason to hate on anything cause different strokes for different folks and as much hate as you may have for the civic. You just lost to one and id bet your ZFR one does too! Maybe not by two car's plus but it will also lose

Not being a fan of other car's makes you a cobalt fanboy...
Sigh... same case with u too huh... how sad. R there really that many dense people on here? I never said I was faster or would've won. I simply stated that I wanted to see if his 4th gear will pull as hard too. Please learn how to read before looking like a complete tard. And I never said I wasn't a fan of other cars you moron. I even stated that a cobalt or shitvic will never be anything special like a vette! Damn you are such a tool bag. Please GTFO troll! Please people, read before posting stupid ass posts to avoid looking like these complete retards! Obviously this is the cobalt forum too so if you're going to hate on cobalts, y r u here? Oh wait, that's right, you're just a tool bag troll, period! Now pack up your sh*t and go troll on another forumn.
Old 03-14-2014, 05:29 AM

Cry me a river

Old 03-14-2014, 07:05 AM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by ae_xiong
Sigh... same case with u too huh... how sad. R there really that many dense people on here? I never said I was faster or would've won. I simply stated that I wanted to see if his 4th gear will pull as hard too. Please learn how to read before looking like a complete tard. And I never said I wasn't a fan of other cars you moron. I even stated that a cobalt or shitvic will never be anything special like a vette! Damn you are such a tool bag. Please GTFO troll! Please people, read before posting stupid ass posts to avoid looking like these complete retards! Obviously this is the cobalt forum too so if you're going to hate on cobalts, y r u here? Oh wait, that's right, you're just a tool bag troll, period! Now pack up your sh*t and go troll on another forumn.
Maybe you should leave and go find another forum to dis cars that freight train yours. I hear the VT forum is full of fan bois that think their cars are super cars and can blow the doors off of m3's, porsches, and corvettes; sounds like you will fit in with them.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:17 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Originally Posted by ae_xiong
He is said to be undefeated. The only car so far I know of that can beat his 270whp shitvic is a 430whp turbo and built rsx type s. Of course, there is always someone that is faster than u but like I said, so far he is pretty much undefeated in the shitvic class. There's lots of swapped shitvic hatch out here but I'm not sure if any of them have beat that guy yet. Hopefully when I get my new zfr ss/tc I can put down a loss for him. LOL
How about anything that weighs just under 3000 lbs and makes 300whp...

That civic is not that fast, he walked you but if you made your tune alittle more agressive, you could walk it. Please stop saying that its undefeated. Just cause you havent seen it defeated or the owner saying hes never been defeated just means he's been challenging easy prey. There are plenty of stock turbo cobalts here that can destroy that car.

I ran my friends 360whp/360trq wrx and I walked him like that civic walked you.
Old 03-14-2014, 10:17 AM

Yeah I'm not seeing a more aggressive tune making up that much. Aren't the trifecta tunes at 23psi 330ish whp on a stock cobalt? He's tuned and fully bolted and got walked like that. A more aggressive tune might slow the walk down or hold it off bit I just don't see the cobalt walking him.

Old 03-14-2014, 02:54 PM

Yeah I'm not seeing a more aggressive tune making up that much. Aren't the trifecta tunes at 23psi 330ish whp on a stock cobalt? He's tuned and fully bolted and got walked like that. A more aggressive tune might slow the walk down or hold it off bit I just don't see the cobalt walking him.

Yeah the "shitvic" was gone..... The new V6 stangs aren't roll monsters by any means, but will hang pretty well from a dig up until about 80ish for an NA 6er. I don't see a K04 Balt keeping up with that 4 door from a roll either.
Old 03-14-2014, 03:02 PM

Received 287 Likes on 265 Posts
Where is exhaust rumble. Twas a V6
Old 03-14-2014, 03:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
where in CA are you? i know guys with all motor Hondas that dyno at 270whp.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:05 PM

Oh I remember you, you're the ******* tool racing downtown at 100mph. Go take it to a highway or industrial you dumb jew.
Old 03-14-2014, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Nismothecat
where in CA are you? i know guys with all motor Hondas that dyno at 270whp.
I'm thinking the guy was pulling his leg on the power output of that car.

Old 03-15-2014, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by BlackSSstg2
Maybe you should leave and go find another forum to dis cars that freight train yours. I hear the VT forum is full of fan bois that think their cars are super cars and can blow the doors off of m3's, porsches, and corvettes; sounds like you will fit in with them.
You completely missed my point too dude... I'm done repeating myself. Please read the whole entire post before posting. Thanks!
Old 03-15-2014, 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
How about anything that weighs just under 3000 lbs and makes 300whp...

That civic is not that fast, he walked you but if you made your tune alittle more agressive, you could walk it. Please stop saying that its undefeated. Just cause you havent seen it defeated or the owner saying hes never been defeated just means he's been challenging easy prey. There are plenty of stock turbo cobalts here that can destroy that car.

I ran my friends 360whp/360trq wrx and I walked him like that civic walked you.
Ok, as far as the tune goes, that was my dd so I wanted to keep it reliable. As for the undefeated part, IDK if it's true or not but it's just what people that know him claimed. I'm not the one making that claim!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: EG 4dr Turbo vs moded Cobalt SS vs 2014 Mustang