War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

hehe

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 06:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hehe

I pulled up to a red like next to a mustang GT with a big hood scoop and an obviously aftermarket exhaust and who knows what else yesterday. our windows were down so i say outloud, "aww crap, i hate pulling up to these mustangs, they're so freaking slow". lol i pulled on him through 3rd gear till we let off when the light changed...he sure didn't look very happy. ******* slow mustangs.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:16 PM

you showed him...
Old 08-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by springerdesigner

you showed him...
hey!!! what are you doing over here??? lol
Old 08-24-2009, 06:19 PM

Wow youre not a douchebag ricer or anything.....
Old 08-24-2009, 06:26 PM

haha..nah, just like to streetrace every now and then. don't lie and say it's not fun.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:28 PM

I never said its not fun. I do it too.

But i dont go looking for them, and i especially dont say cocky douchebag lines like you claim you said so he would hear.
Old 08-24-2009, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by burnrubr88
I never said its not fun. I do it too.

But i dont go looking for them, and i especially dont say cocky douchebag lines like you claim you said so he would hear.
Come on man cut it out. None of us want to hear that

Last edited by Mindrot; 08-24-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2009, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mindrot

Come on man cut it out. None of us want to hear that
? ok, you must be someone that does the same thing? In case you guys arent sure, you drive Cobalts. Nothing to be bragging about like that...

If you won, congrats. Its fun beating Mustang GTs. But how about grow up next time...

Be sure and post up next time you do the same thing and get smoked by something you were a little too cocky too....
Old 08-24-2009, 06:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im with burnrbr. that is a douchebag thing to say. i always see posts about why everyone hates cobalt drivers. this is the reason!
Old 08-24-2009, 06:40 PM

? ok, you must be someone that does the same thing? In case you guys arent sure, you drive Cobalts. Nothing to be bragging about like that...

If you won, congrats. Its fun beating Mustang GTs. But how about grow up next time...

Be sure and post up next time you do the same thing and get smoked by something you were a little too cocky too....
the only reason i said anything is cause nobody seems to think the car is quick, and i wanted to make sure he was gonna go when the light turned green, douchebag or w/e idc. is what it is. and i am cocky, deal with it. lol
Old 08-24-2009, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by oopsitouchedmyself
the only reason i said anything is cause nobody seems to think the car is quick, and i wanted to make sure he was gonna go when the light turned green, douchebag or w/e idc. is what it is. and i am cocky, deal with it. lol
Whatever you say then.

Maybe that will change when you graduate high school...
Old 08-24-2009, 06:45 PM

Yes, I talk trash to Mustangs. Yes, I am cocky. Yes, my 2.4 is the fastest car out on the streets. Yes, I'm a ricer. Yes, I recognize that you are a douchebag.

Just because I'm defending the OP doesn't mean I do the same **** he does. We just don't want to hear you guys flame someone for trying to be funny
Old 08-24-2009, 06:47 PM

I pulled up to a red like next to a mustang GT with a big hood scoop and an obviously aftermarket exhaust and who knows what else yesterday. our windows were down so i say outloud, "aww crap, i hate pulling up to these mustangs, they're so freaking slow". lol i pulled on him through 3rd gear till we let off when the light changed...he sure didn't look very happy. ******* slow mustangs.

thanks for helping to give cobalt ss owners a bad name. immature ****
Old 08-24-2009, 06:48 PM

Yes, I talk trash to Mustangs. Yes, I am cocky. Yes, my 2.4 is the fastest car out on the streets. Yes, I'm a ricer. Yes, I recognize that you are a douchebag.

Just because I'm defending the OP doesn't mean I do the same **** he does. We just don't want to hear you guys flame someone for trying to be funny
Yeah its hilarious. Its also funny you call me the douchebag...

Originally Posted by steviepc7
Thank you........

Last edited by burnrubr88; 08-24-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2009, 06:52 PM
South Central *********

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
Yes, my 2.4 is the fastest car out on the streets.

dude im sorry...but you need reality to be demonstrated to you in a real world sense.

you have no clue what fast is apparantly. A 175whp car is not fast...my 303whp car is not all that fast in the grand scheme. you need go see some real shops with real cars in them. i ran into a guy with a 1000+ whp Daily Driven Supra...thats fast

not that you could recognize one if you saw it, but that is power
Old 08-24-2009, 06:55 PM

ibtl
Old 08-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by JapEatr
dude im sorry...but you need reality to be demonstrated to you in a real world sense.

you have no clue what fast is apparantly. A 175whp car is not fast...my 303whp car is not all that fast in the grand scheme. you need go see some real shops with real cars in them. i ran into a guy with a 1000+ whp Daily Driven Supra...thats fast

I dont think he was serious dude.
Old 08-24-2009, 07:05 PM
South Central *********

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts
I dont think he was serious dude.
Ya i figured...hence while i usually dont post on these kind of threads

oh well LOL
Old 08-24-2009, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by JapEatr

Learn to sense sarcasm. The OP needs to delete this thread. Its a waste of space
Old 08-24-2009, 11:30 PM

Dude, I pulled up to this ford Festiva the other day. I could tell it was fast, because it had APC stickers all over it, and its license plate said IM FAST. All I can think is "damnnnn, I hate pulling up to these Festivas, because they are wicked fast with just a few bolt ons". So we are at the light, and I rev my SS at the guy. He revs back, and it sounds BEASTY!!! and I'm all like "Yeh fool, its on like donkey kong". So the light changes and we are all like fast and junk. I pull the festiva by like 1 1/2 cars. So after the race, he flags me over to this empty parking lot, and guess who gets out of the car? Vin ******* Diesel. And he's all like "I live my life a 1/4 mile at a time". And I'm all like, "yeh...so what bitch, I live my life at 2/4 miles at a time". Then he beats me in the face with a wrench. But I got him back good. I said "You can beat me in the face with a wrench all you want, but you still made shitty movie role choices. You should have done XXX 2, but nooooo, you did Chronicles of Riddick". Then he started crying and was all like "I'm out of here man, I got an audition for Princess Diaries 3". What a douche. HAHAHA.

Nah seriously, back off the OP guys. Everyone has raced atleast once, just most of us havent posted it. Hell, I even posted a funny race story once on here. Cut the guy a break. To the OP, I know this contradicts itself, but be safe when...street...racing? Yeh that sound ghey. Either way, good kill bro.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:38 PM
Banned

lol you better be glad you got a stang guy with a since of humor..or tolorance... or he might have got out at the next red light and kicked your ass.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:51 AM

You drive a cobalt......... I'm missing your ability to have this entitlement to make comments like that, If it was me, I''d of beat your ass. With that much disrespect to someone you don't even know.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:03 AM
Platinum Member

moved to war stories where all the other worthless threads are at.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:53 AM

Whatever you say then.

Maybe that will change when you graduate high school...
probably older than you, and make more money than you... this was all in good fun you ****.

cause we have something to live for. cobalt owners are all starting a coalition to take over the US and i ruined it. i'm sure i did. lol

Originally Posted by nealscobaltlt
lol you better be glad you got a stang guy with a since of humor..or tolorance... or he might have got out at the next red light and kicked your ass.
i would have welcomed him to give it a shot.

Last edited by oopsitouchedmyself; 08-25-2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2009, 06:21 AM

Holy over reaction batman!

Everyone needs to relax. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Who cares what he said to the mustang driver. I'm sure this on occurance will have about no effect on the way people look at us. The only thing this story achieved was prove yet again a cobalt has no reason to fear a mustang. Just cause he threw in some humor makes no difference.

This thread just proves there are alot of cobalt owners that need anger managment... this is the internet for god sake! I could say I pulled up to a mustang and rubbed one out at a 45 degree angle landing perfectly on his face and then I pulled 2 cars on him...who cares.

Read the thread, and move on..... rinse repeat

My sig basically encompasses all of the guys that just spent thier time writing angry messages.

Last edited by ajm5036; 08-25-2009 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: hehe