War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

I hate most honduh drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LTZ XsTaT1c
oh really? lol where do u live cause it happens everywhere, theres been actually fights that have happend here because somebody talks ****.
Man that crap has NEVER EVER happened to me. All I get are compliments and questions if anything. No matter if I'm in the M3 or Civic. We are talking about meeting somebody on the road, not going to meets that attract dooshes.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:13 AM

i ******* hate hondas, just because they are the poster child for horribly done cars
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Rodimus_Prime
i ******* hate hondas, just because they are the poster child for horribly done cars
but this honduh will give you a run for your money

Old 07-27-2009, 09:56 AM

Hon-duhs arent built to be modded. THEYRE ******* GROCERY GETTERS FOR **** SAKE.

Ya know what would happen if u threw the boost we all run at a stock hon-duh motor?

KA-BOOOOM IN DAH V-TACK YO!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:17 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by kingg5
am i the only one who thinks that all these storys of honda drivers rollin up n talkin shitabuotur car at a set of lights are bullshit lol? seriously..that **** doesnt happen ok. people dont just randomly pull up n start **** talking your car...
It does definitely happen. It's not always Honda owners either. There's Cavi's, Saturns, Civics, and Neons around here that have the same mindset that their car is god.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 AM

In Orlando fl most hondas are slow and yes when i go to a meet they act like i have the slow car but all the girls kno they want a ride but there man would get mad if they approach me lol i love it
on the other hand if a honda fall into the right hands it can be over, its rear though but i do have a couple friends with hondas that will put on, but out of every 1,000 honda drivers only 2 are fast. its sad i kno. i just get mad when some one only has bolt-ons on a 90's hatch and thinks his power to weight ratio is going to make a good challenge for me....
i remembered i joined a local forum in orlando and introduced myself and my car.... lol omg worst thing i ever did, it was just a bash session so now when i head out to the meet i spank them one-by-one and now when i roll up to the meets all your here is yo! thats that cobalt! that **** is fast; and online ill see a comment who has the cobalt? but i don't even answer that bull **** anymore because there all ass's...its funny though a car meet is to meet up with other ppl that like cars too but in my area its like little gangs, only a few will chill..but once i go to the races them boys kno whats up now. this one guy and his fine ass hispanic girl was giving me that eye at a light, i walked him then i slowed down and asked his girl if she wanted a ride in a reliable car with ac and still kick her mans car lol she just laughed and he rolled his windows up LMAO!! I loved it...if you ask me though i have nothing agenst them. the only thing honda needs to do is stop worrying about mpg and make a turbo one from factory then were talking but most kids just make them look bad but there good cars imo....
Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by CobaltSSChick
but this honduh will give you a run for your money
looks slow to me....lol
Old 07-27-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by jmiller15
jesus, dropped my girl off about 20 minutes ago, driving back home and some honduh fan boy pulls up next to me and stars running in front and dropping back...

we hit a light, he starts talking **** about my car calls me a homo, saying his car has K20 swap, big trim turbo blah blah...

so light turns green... I take off about 4100rpm nice smooth take off and drop it to the floor...
and jump about 2 cars instantly.. buddy in the honda botched his take off...

so I shift second slow down and let him catch up about mid door than pin it again, pull 2 cars on him by the time I shift to 3rd.. I let off and get lucky enough to catch em at the next light.. guy won't talk to me.. won't even look at me... light turns green, he ricers and rips off while wheel hopping down the road...

car was about a 90's civic
if I had to guess i'd say 93-95, not turbo'd as I heard no spool, no BOV no nothing...
partially painted body kit, stock wing, euro tails and stock heads... race seats inside and a few gauges...
all I heard was the sound mostly all riced out hondas make " FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL"

only mods I could really notice was his 300 billon inch coffee can muffler..

he was cruising with a 90s skyline, couldn't tell you what motor or model is was.. I am guessing something a little lower.. who knows...

a 2008/9 Base Civic, a newer body Talon TSI, and another 90's civic hatch...

only nice looking car in the bunch was the skyline and even it had a billion inch coffee can muffler...

**** kids these days!
Do you really think your cobalt is not a "kids" car.

Its just as much of an eco box as the Honda.

He might have started it but you are just as bad if not worse of the stereotypical Douchbag "my car is the ******* ****" car "enthusiast".

=)
Old 07-27-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

who knows he could have a 350+ hp and sick looking ride and yes I would do the same thing if I had that lol
Old 07-27-2009, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dr.Balt407
In Orlando fl most hondas are slow and yes when i go to a meet they act like i have the slow car but all the girls kno they want a ride but there man would get mad if they approach me lol i love it
this one guy and his fine ass hispanic girl was giving me that eye at a light, i walked him then i slowed down and asked his girl if she wanted a ride in a reliable car with ac and still kick her mans car lol she just laughed and he rolled his windows up LMAO!! I loved it...
Typical "Their girls really want me" remarks. Keep it up big guy. I'm sure if you rolled up to me at a light and my girlfriend laughs, it would be AT you. You have yet to reach the maturity milestone. So I can't see your arguments as being the least bit effective.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by beefy Si
Typical "Their girls really want me" remarks. Keep it up big guy. I'm sure if you rolled up to me at a light and my girlfriend laughs, it would be AT you.
and who are you???
i didn't say im the **** or anything, it was just one of those priceless moments. plz don't cry just in caes you do though, i have some wet-wipes for you. just let me kno....
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jmiller15
we hit a light, he starts talking **** about my car calls me a homo, saying his car has K20 swap, big trim turbo blah blah...
He just wanted to get a rise from you.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:25 PM

and who are you???
i didn't say im the **** or anything, it was just one of those priceless moments. plz don't cry just in caes you do though, i have some wet-wipes for you. just let me kno....
Do you mean to tell me that signing on to talk about how somebody elses girlfriend is "feelin them" or taking their side and not the significant other's isn't what you were doing multiple times in a single post? This applies to body language and misunderstood emotional contact. Which is the case here if these so called "priceless moments" truly took held a place on Earth. It is a typical thing to brag about how somebody elses girl stared you down or whatever. It usually occurs at stop lights in these particular forum-goer's minds. So common. It's always the same story and I seem to be one of those rare people that think it's extremely lame, dishonest, and sh*tty. I'll take my chances and place them in doubt.

FYI: Wet wipes are for cleansing and disinfecting smart guy. Tissue you mean? Your funny has failed.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1BADSS/SC
Hon-duhs arent built to be modded. THEYRE ******* GROCERY GETTERS FOR **** SAKE.

Ya know what would happen if u threw the boost we all run at a stock hon-duh motor?

naturally, the honda motor is built to rev not for boost. how about reving your motors to 8500rpms. probably wouldnt work to well.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:51 PM

I know of a s2k that just put down 498whp with just an aftermarket headgasket. Stock internals, nothing done but a bolt on turbo kit. Ran a few weeks untuned, then got tuned. Running just fine..
Old 07-27-2009, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Nismothecat
naturally, the honda motor is built to rev not for boost. how about reving your motors to 8500rpms. probably wouldnt work to well.
A base civic is not built for anything. Im not talking about an si. The si's have high compression pistons to make power out of such a small engine.

Originally Posted by BradSi
I know of a s2k that just put down 498whp with just an aftermarket headgasket. Stock internals, nothing done but a bolt on turbo kit. Ran a few weeks untuned, then got tuned. Running just fine..
the s2k's are higher quality than civics, they have better internals.

Last edited by 1BADSS/SC; 07-27-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2009, 01:15 PM

QFTMFT

theres some doush on youtube named mustangmike who claims his brothers rsx is god. he claims that his brother can get soooooo much power out of like 6psi, and when i told him that his brother is smart for not turning up the boost to 20psi.

and he was bitching that thats the beauty of a honda motor, you don't need to turn it up to make a lot of power and i go no he doesnt turn it up cause he knows the ******* thing would explode like he had a grenade in his cylinder.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A base civic is not built for anything. Im not talking about an si. The si's have high compression pistons to make power out of such a small engine.

thought we were comparing honda engines to turbo/supercharged engine. the turbo/sc car is meant for power so why compare them to a base model civic??? why not compare to a honda motor built for power??
Old 07-27-2009, 01:52 PM

The F-engines found in S2000s and the K series engines are nearly identical.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:10 PM

The F-engines found in S2000s and the K series engines are nearly identical.
obviously the F is a better build quality of the two.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 PM

obviously the F is a better build quality of the two.
How? And don't go look it up and tell me either. I've built tons of Honda engines so I already know.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:30 PM

How? And don't go look it up and tell me either. I've built tons of Honda engines so I already know.

higher tolerences stock for stock.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:44 PM

higher tolerences stock for stock.
Hey, I don't know how much a Cobalt SS S/C or T/C can take. All you've really said is that a Honda would blow in no time if you put a turbo on an internally stock engine. Which is FAR from the truth. An internally stock K24/K20 can make over 400whp safely with an efficient setup and quality tune. Dude you really don't know much about Hondas. Chime in with FACTUAL information next time. Not just hear say from other noobies.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:49 PM

Hey, I don't know how much a Cobalt SS S/C or T/C can take. All you've really said is that a Honda would blow in no time if you put a turbo on an internally stock engine. Which is FAR from the truth. An internally stock K24/K20 can make over 400whp safely with an efficient setup and quality tune. Dude you really don't know much about Hondas. Chime in with FACTUAL information next time. Not just hear say from other noobies.
hmmmm..... Not hearsay, first hand experiences. Civics are always breaking at the track. I have some friends that tried a build on theirs and blew the thing up on stock internals.

I still dont believe it. Especially on a stock base civic motor. Nothing is forged. No way its holding up without some engine work. No way. Forged is necessary for big SAFE numbers.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:02 PM

hmmmm..... Not hearsay, first hand experiences. Civics are always breaking at the track. I have some friends that tried a build on theirs and blew the thing up on stock internals.

I still dont believe it. Especially on a stock base civic motor. Nothing is forged. No way its holding up without some engine work. No way. Forged is necessary for big SAFE numbers.
Your first hand experiences are your noobie friends builds? Cool. I've actually built setups on K's that are still out there today running great. A K-series can do up to about 450whp before it starts getting dangerous with the factory internals.

Quick Reply: I hate most honduh drivers....