War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Infinity Q60 ipl

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts
Originally Posted by OzzyruleZ
Thanks. Not your fault. Besides I typically enjoy the pissing matches lol they make the day go quicker
you getting involved in pissing matches helps keep me on here when i think of leaving

'i can **** 30 ft!"
Old 04-24-2014, 04:19 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
Riceburner is my #1 fan!
Old 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha thanks rice and DCsnow you can click his name and look at his post just for future reference
Old 04-25-2014, 07:21 AM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
sorry bud but it is a forum where text is the prodominant means of communication. i don't care if you misspell a word or have a comma out of place that happens typing on a phone..but writing a giant run on sentence and then expecting people not to complain when it's hard to read?

obviously i'm not the only one who feels this way judging by some of the other comments either.

Either way joking or not being cocky is still douchey in my opinion... which btw, i am entitled to have on here

miller enjoys posting garbage videos and unbelievable nonsense not even relevant to the cobalt. of course he's going to get trolled.. and if you read his stupid posts.. you can clearly see he enjoys it and that most of the forum doesn't. again i'm not alone on this.

there is a difference.

Last edited by Cobalt_Daddy; 04-25-2014 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:39 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
its not about how much cars cost. which btw is 50k for that one. you only beat a slow ass 3800lb v6 car with no torque and you still had to drive to your parents in your cobalt. let us know what happens when you race a 100k land rover. its expensive too, must mean youre the ****.

Last edited by Kahless; 04-25-2014 at 08:45 AM.
Old 04-25-2014, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Kahless
its not about how much cars cost. which btw is 50k for that one. you only beat a slow ass 3800lb v6 car with no torque and you still had to drive to your parents in your cobalt. let us know what happens when you race a 100k land rover. its expensive too, must mean youre the ****.
I understand it's not only about the price but I love beating cars like that ,where the driver thinks it's some ridiculously fast car because he spent so much money on it . I had to drive to my parents in my cobalt? Wow you don't even know me , I'm living on my own , paying for my car , paying to go to school , and working basically a full time job. So please tell me how I had to drive my cobalt to my parents?
Old 04-25-2014, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
sorry bud but it is a forum where text is the prodominant means of communication. i don't care if you misspell a word or have a comma out of place that happens typing on a phone..but writing a giant run on sentence and then expecting people not to complain when it's hard to read? obviously i'm not the only one who feels this way judging by some of the other comments either. Either way joking or not being cocky is still douchey in my opinion... which btw, i am entitled to have on here miller enjoys posting garbage videos and unbelievable nonsense not even relevant to the cobalt. of course he's going to get trolled.. and if you read his stupid posts.. you can clearly see he enjoys it and that most of the forum doesn't. again i'm not alone on this. there is a difference.
Yeah sometimes I just get carried away and forget to use the proper structure, especially on my phone . I understand it's my fault , but you just don't have to be a douche about it . If my grammar is bad then pm me and tell me not be a troll , I understand that maybe I shoulda taken time to go through it and proofread , but I didn't so I apologize to the CSS.net community . And miller is a troll , but I did see a thread a few weeks ago where you had initiated the trolling with him but in the end it's all about having fun . I'm not mad or anything , I had fun with this whole thread. You should have chimed in more,it would've made the day past so much faster !
Old 04-25-2014, 11:28 AM

Received 54 Likes on 50 Posts
It's a forum, put your internet skin on.

Otherwise I get the feeling your leaking starburst tears over there
Old 04-25-2014, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
** Wall of run on sentence hits you for 1,000,000 DMG **

*Use shield of grammar protection*

** Shield of grammar protection fails due to OP being a cocky Cobalt driver **

ya way to represent us cobalts..
so much win
Old 04-25-2014, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Haven07
It's a forum, put your internet skin on. Otherwise I get the feeling your leaking starburst tears over there
haha nah I'm actually working on a program for class that needs to be done soon. I understand it's the Internet, but come on man what's the purpose of trolling , I understand it's fun and everything but people always talk about how other forums are **** and full of trolls. I don't know about you but I'd like to keep the number of trolls down to a minimum . If you want to troll go down a thread or two and troll miller I mean troll the troll , that's more fun than anything .
Old 04-25-2014, 12:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ToadGAZM
Yeah sometimes I just get carried away and forget to use the proper structure, especially on my phone . I understand it's my fault , but you just don't have to be a douche about it . If my grammar is bad then pm me and tell me not be a troll , I understand that maybe I shoulda taken time to go through it and proofread , but I didn't so I apologize to the CSS.net community . And miller is a troll , but I did see a thread a few weeks ago where you had initiated the trolling with him but in the end it's all about having fun . I'm not mad or anything , I had fun with this whole thread. You should have chimed in more,it would've made the day past so much faster !
ya my bad man. didn't mean to come off like a dick. was just trying to get a laugh and get my point across.

cheers bro!
Old 04-25-2014, 03:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by Haven07
It's a forum, put your internet skin on.

Otherwise I get the feeling your leaking starburst tears over there
lol this
Originally Posted by ToadGAZM
Im pretty sure folks are not gonna pm you to pass up on a good trolling opportunity. Dont let it get to you tho. Go with it and have a laugh if you can. My buddy cough cough ozzy* troll the heck out of one of my threads. Sometimes it all in good fun or it teaches you something through art of trolling ie no blended paragraphs lol.

And leave the the cockyiness for the honda boy racers lol.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:18 PM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
So do you have a hut on your island?
Old 04-25-2014, 07:50 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
smh
Old 04-25-2014, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by alerosaint
lol this

Im pretty sure folks are not gonna pm you to pass up on a good trolling opportunity. Dont let it get to you tho. Go with it and have a laugh if you can. My buddy cough cough ozzy* troll the heck out of one of my threads. Sometimes it all in good fun or it teaches you something through art of trolling ie no blended paragraphs lol.

And leave the the cockyiness for the honda boy racers lol.
Yeah I know and the "Cocky Cobalt driver" was a joke ,the guy literally laughed in my face when I pulled up next him , I really love when people think the little ol' cobalt is the slowest thing on the planet. Heck before I test drove mine I thought the same thing.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:54 AM

Received 84 Likes on 69 Posts
Some douche tool in a Q50 was following me around last night. Ran it three times and took it each time. Dude follows me into the parking lot I turned into, screams "your **** is slow," and proceeds to drive off. So weird.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSSstg2
Some douche tool in a Q50 was following me around last night. Ran it three times and took it each time. Dude follows me into the parking lot I turned into, screams "your **** is slow," and proceeds to drive off. So weird.
Nice ,they are fast off the line, but for the most part built for luxury. Most infinity drivers I have met think they are the fastest thing on the planet.