War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Killed a Cobalt

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Killed a Cobalt

So yeah I was just rolling with my crew bumping my music and then all of the sudden I see this SS!! I say to myself well ya know what im gonna do a flyby and maybe he will wanna race so i do. Now he wants to race WE start from a roll and I beat him by like buslengths to like 200 and I didnt even spray, so then He says my car awesome I tell him I know people tell me how cool my car is all the time, so he wants to go again i say fine. so we race from a stop and i spin like all the way into 5th gear so hes like way ahead so ,I get traction and spray my NAWS!! and eveything gets blurry like in the movies so i blow by him and turn on my hazzards to tell him im the best and his cobeater cant hang. then I turn off and rev my engine at some 03 cobras but i know they will beat me so i just turn off real quick and go back to my hood.
So this is my kill hope you enjoyed .
Old 08-04-2005, 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by jo-momma
So yeah I was just rolling with my crew bumping my music and then all of the sudden I see this SS!! I say to myself well ya know what im gonna do a flyby and maybe he will wanna race so i do. Now he wants to race WE start from a roll and I beat him by like buslengths to like 200 and I didnt even spray, so then He says my car awesome I tell him I know people tell me how cool my car is all the time, so he wants to go again i say fine. so we race from a stop and i spin like all the way into 5th gear so hes like way ahead so ,I get traction and spray my NAWS!! and eveything gets blurry like in the movies so i blow by him and turn on my hazzards to tell him im the best and his cobeater cant hang. then I turn off and rev my engine at some 03 cobras but i know they will beat me so i just turn off real quick and go back to my hood.
now THIS is funny! please tell me this is a regular cobaltss.net member mocking someone.
Old 08-04-2005, 05:29 AM

ahahahahahahahahahahahah......that is the funniest story I've heard in a while.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:17 AM

dam so you have a biiig turbo and you still had to spray nos. Now that makes me feel good and tells me your civic is still making like 150whp with a BIG TURBO.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:03 AM
Banned

he forgot to mention that his vtec allows him to turn 27,000 rpm to reach the 175 hp
Old 08-04-2005, 09:12 AM

almost sounds like this thread

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/lounge-42/hilarious-story-4192/
Old 08-04-2005, 03:52 PM

2000 Civic SI's suck!!!!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Banned

Someone lock this useless thread...

Originally Posted by SS4ME
2000 Civic SI's suck!!!!
And yes, I agree. They were nothing more than a standard 2 door Civic with a slightly more powerful engine, and thats not saying much considering stock is like 110HP
Old 08-04-2005, 04:09 PM

that was some funny ****!
Old 08-04-2005, 04:20 PM

My buddy has a 00' civic SI and I like it... has it lowered with 15" rims DR's and all kinds of mod's, thing is fast as hell and looks ncie too... it can be done right... most do not though
Old 08-04-2005, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by selfinfliction
he forgot to mention that his vtec allows him to turn 27,000 rpm to reach the 175 hp
hahahaha
Old 08-04-2005, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by SS4ME
2000 Civic SI's suck!!!!

No they don't, I though you had one with NAWS
Old 08-04-2005, 08:21 PM

yea guys, civics sure are slow

here is one racing a turbo GTO

http://www.truerace.com/media/CivicGTOCivic.wmv
Old 08-04-2005, 08:25 PM

Ah, dude. I hate made-up stories like this. It's a waste of thread, and just starts controversy. It is funny to see the few people that take it serious get all into the story, how it's BS, etc. Other than that, it's pointless. HEY MODERATOR! CAN THIS THREAD!.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by tiny
yea guys, civics sure are slow

here is one racing a turbo GTO

http://www.truerace.com/media/CivicGTOCivic.wmv
If the GTO has a turbo...what the hell does that civic have?
Old 08-05-2005, 01:07 AM

OK now u sure it was the supercharged SS or the regular?
AND ITS NOT NAWS!!! damit nitrous NOS - is a brand

And wow u spun it till 5th..... so hows your clutch?

-2000 Civic SI
Big Turbo (A Must)
Big Coffe Can (gotta love the rumble)
Stickers
Carbon Fiber Everything
Neon Lights
Big Tach
Lots Of Uneccesary Gauges (But they look cool)
and last but not least....
Lots of NAWS!!!
Ok I rarely call someone a ricer…. Personally I think the word is thrown around to much and it just lost all meaning. But I have to use it now, damn SI’s can be done right, and you’ve done it wrong (from what it sounds like)

So turbo and im guessing more engine mods to go with that turbo plus all that other **** u put in there means u put a lot of money into it….so you gotta know something about cars and how to launch right?.....and you spin to 5th.?.?.? nice man very nice.

Ok spraying NAWS!!!!!!! In 5th while spinning your tires would just lead to excess heat more.., more spin, and KABOOOOOM, (cuz well it seems you have no idea what ur doing and just holding the life out of the damn NAWS!!!!!!! Button.)

Ok so learn to drive, learn some damn English its not NAWS, and damn some respect man your coming into a cobalt forum and mouthing of not very smart.
Old 08-05-2005, 01:16 AM

-2000 Civic SI
Big Turbo (A Must)
Big Coffe Can (gotta love the rumble)
Stickers
Carbon Fiber Everything
Neon Lights
Big Tach
Lots Of Uneccesary Gauges (But they look cool)
and last but not least....
Lots of NAWS!!!
Am I the only one sensing his sarcasm? How doesnt everyone else realize this is a joke?
Old 08-05-2005, 01:20 AM

this kid needs to learn how to speak english....
Old 08-05-2005, 01:45 AM

Originally Posted by HotSauce
Am I the only one sensing his sarcasm? How doesnt everyone else realize this is a joke?
Yes, this is a joke I was just putting my good humour to use, and for the record I drive a Camaro not some slow ass Civic. I just like making fun of ricers thats all.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:00 AM
Banned

Yes, this is a joke I was just putting my good humour to use, and for the record I drive a Camaro not some slow ass Civic. I just like making fun of ricers thats all.

the people that thought you were serious need to be slapped silly lol.... how can you even believe something like that post.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:31 AM

Thumbs up

what kind of coffe can do you have on your car? i heard the maxwell house cans give you 10 more hp over kroger brand coffe cans. i think honda has that on their tuner web site if im not mistaken.

p.s. please help, where can i get a nos and a Rtype sticker to boost the hp on my cavi???

double p.s. im jokeing for all of those that cant tell a joke thread from a real one
Old 08-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jzchev28
what kind of coffe can do you have on your car? i heard the maxwell house cans give you 10 more hp over kroger brand coffe cans.

actually it's best to use the plastic folgers cans. that way after your car heats up, it melts the can and you have a straight through exhaust. the best catalytic converter to use is actually the metal mexwell house cans stuff with brawny papertowls. that way it's rechargeble. i'm sure you've seen those before in local high performance auto shops
Old 08-05-2005, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by HotSauce
I don't think anybody thought it was real. You must be pretty smart for realizing this then posting your realization?
Old 08-06-2005, 05:42 PM

any one who says "rolling with my crew pumping" is a *** and your so cool beating a factory car with a modded civic thats like me wrighting in saying i beet a kid riding his bike with my LS id like to see you run up against an ss with the same modes you have and see who wins.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by cobaltboy
any one who says "rolling with my crew pumping" is a *** and your so cool beating a factory car with a modded civic thats like me wrighting in saying i beet a kid riding his bike with my LS id like to see you run up against an ss with the same modes you have and see who wins.
i guess i should read all the posts before i go off on my rant

Quick Reply: Killed a Cobalt