War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

me vs cop

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 12:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
me vs cop

so i evaded a cop today and never broke 8 miles an hour.
a cop was fallowing me for about 3 to 4 min while i was on my way to the university library..i played it cool and pulled into the garage..sure enough he fallows me in..while hes at the gate waiting for it to open i take a turn and and start zig zagin my way up the garage to 5th floor...he is no were to be seen..as im starting to get in elevator he starts comin right for me..im the only yahoo who parked on the top ahah..i just let the door close then once i was on the 1st floor i book it to the library..i saw im even making his way down at a descent pace..if i did anything wrong he probly could just left a ticket on my car..but i didnt feel like talking to him anywayss...no flamin either cus i i was at 2k in second the whole time cus i didnt want him to hear my loud exhaust and find me..im too good at this
Old 03-06-2008, 12:31 AM

thats funny haha
Old 03-06-2008, 01:27 PM

lol i did that a couple months back, i took of out of my wok parking lot flooring it. saw some sirens a long ways back but i didnt speed up just kept the same mph and krept around a bend in the road. then was faced with the option of left or right (forked) took right the less traveled road and never saw him after that..
Old 03-06-2008, 08:35 PM

Saw a cop in my rear view... Was about to stop when my friend decides to do a burnout right infront of me... Needless to say I didnt even need to slow down...
Old 03-06-2008, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by tru2nrtt777
Saw a cop in my rear view... Was about to stop when my friend decides to do a burnout right infront of me... Needless to say I didnt even need to slow down...
thats some funny ****
Old 03-06-2008, 09:38 PM

yeah i was going 70 in a 55 once at night and a cop passed by me. I saw him turn around and flick on his lights, so i floored it up a hill and killed my lights once i got over. Note: i was less then a mile from my house. so i pulled in, needless to say that ****** caught me and pulle din after me.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:36 AM

I outran a cop in a 92 Geo Storm once. I was caravaning with 3 other people. I was the 3rd out of 4 cars. We weren't speeding or anything. For some stupid reason this asshat comes up on my back end with lights and siren. We were in the 3rd lane of a 4 lane road going in our direction. So I said to myself, "F this." I then hit my brakes on turned really hard onto a side street. The cop was in a Crown Vic and was about to rearend me. He decided to go around the left of me and ended up missing the turn. I sat on the street for a few minutes waiting for him to come and get me. My excuse would have been that I pulled over immediately and that I had been sitting there waiting for him. All the sudden I see all these other cops searching the area, but not coing down the street I was on. After a few minutes I decide to drive away. I went to the club all of my friends were at. Never heard anything about this situation after that.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Threads about running from the cops are not tolerated...