War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

me vs some doucher altima

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 12:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
me vs some doucher altima

no video it was spur of the moment on rt. 55. it was not the newest altima but the previous models like a 2007 i believe.

im not going fast on my way home from the city went to the bars for a bit nothing hardcore - im cruising on 65-70ish and this guy rides my ass. so i pull in fron of the car to my right and let him pass.

as he passes me he just about hits me about literally 3'' away from hitting me so i obviously shot him the finger while inside my car. so he slows up and rolls his window down starts babbling somehting idk **** talk then says "nice slobalt"

needless to say he floors it (he has an auto) we were only going about 50-55ish so i drop to 3rd gear and take off.

i caught up to him in about 3 seconds LOL. after that it was embarrasing for him. so i let off after pulling at least 2-3 bus lengths. tried to slow up enough to get back up next to him but he took the first exit after we both slowed up.

done my rant now thanks haha.

anyone know what kind of power those things even have? i didnt bother to look it up.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by M00senSS
anyone know what kind of power those things even have? i didnt bother to look it up.
It sounds like he had the 2.5 Altima. Very very slow. If he had the VQ35 and it was auto its okay, but you'de still take him. The manual VQ35 Altima's are rather quick for such a huge car though. I've seen one take down a SS/SC (stock vs. stock) by a decent amount.