War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

New GTI vs. 06 SS/SC

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 06:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New GTI vs. 06 SS/SC

Driving back down to mankato, I am minding my business, driving at 60 mph when all of a sudden, I see these HID's in my rear view, and their coming up fast.

I see a white new GTI with a black hood, no VW badge and a "biohazard" symbol in his back window and he's flying. I've seen him before, and he's done the exact same thing to me at least once before on a different road.

Well, I speed up to 65, figuring he'd slow down, and pass me like normal. Nope. He starts looking as we crest a hill, and there's a semi coming. We take the turn and he starts moving into the other lane again, with another semi and some cars following.

We take the two turns, and there is the hwy 111/hwy 22 split, and it's a no passing zone. So, being that the guy is a huge dickwad, and I've already sped up 75 to keep him behind me and from possibly killing himself, his two passengers and myself in a massive fiery explosion, I see him move as there are no cars ahead of us for miles. I see him make his move, and I immideatly drop from 5th to 3rd, and floor it.

The supercharger whines like mad, my boost is maxed out, and even though he had a running start, the GTI is stuck in the other lane, we get up to 125 mph and he pulls back in behind me. I then proced to start to slow, and he passes me as I know he would. I then call the police.

One more score for GM.

BTW...it happened in mexico.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:55 PM

haha you make this story sound pretty epic. good story telling skills, your voice was great. good job on the kill/keeping him from getting killed.
Old 09-24-2009, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Smus
Driving back down to mankato, I am minding my business, driving at 60 mph when all of a sudden, I see these HID's in my rear view, and their coming up fast.

I see a white new GTI with a black hood, no VW badge and a "biohazard" symbol in his back window and he's flying. I've seen him before, and he's done the exact same thing to me at least once before on a different road.

Well, I speed up to 65, figuring he'd slow down, and pass me like normal. Nope. He starts looking as we crest a hill, and there's a semi coming. We take the turn and he starts moving into the other lane again, with another semi and some cars following.

We take the two turns, and there is the hwy 111/hwy 22 split, and it's a no passing zone. So, being that the guy is a huge dickwad, and I've already sped up 75 to keep him behind me and from possibly killing himself, his two passengers and myself in a massive fiery explosion, I see him move as there are no cars ahead of us for miles. I see him make his move, and I immideatly drop from 5th to 3rd, and floor it.

The supercharger whines like mad, my boost is maxed out, and even though he had a running start, the GTI is stuck in the other lane, we get up to 125 mph and he pulls back in behind me. I then proced to start to slow, and he passes me as I know he would. I then call the police.
One more score for GM.

BTW...it happened in mexico.
That is the gayest thing ive heard.....
Old 09-24-2009, 07:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
calling the police is a dick move, especially since you were acting just as stupid as he was.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Nismothecat
calling the police is a dick move, especially since you were acting just as stupid as he was.
lol seriously, you went 125 and then you called the cops on him lol..... your a freakin ******* . Just let him pass you whats the big deal? What you did was more harmful and way less safe than letting him just pass you up.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:59 PM

Good story until you reveal your a ***.... Who calls the cops after just doing 125? I hope you get pulled over next time. If a cop spots the two of you its good bye license.
Old 09-24-2009, 08:00 PM

pwnt by css... wut a bastard.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 AM

I think i've seen that GTI too... not sure how I feel 'bout you callin the cops - especially if it was the St. Peter crew (those guys can be total ******) but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and wear that flame suit proudly man

btw- is your balt white? The only other SS I've seen in the area is a white one, wingless, tinted tails.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:05 AM

***** of the day....
Old 09-25-2009, 09:17 AM

Two wrongs make a right hey? ******!
Old 09-25-2009, 09:21 AM

why did you call the cops on him? all you had to do was let him pass you...
Old 09-25-2009, 10:02 AM

Maybe I should explain myself. Shortly after he passed me, he passed two other vehicles at the same rate of speed, nearly taking out another car because he was in such a ******* hurry.

This isn't the first time this dickbag has done this, I've seen him do it at least 3 other times on much fuller roads.

It's not like once I got done going that fast I immideatly got on the phone. I didn't call him in until I saw him almost get into a wreck. So pardon me for wanting to watch out for other motorists that had nothing to do with us. What we did involved the two of us, and we both consented to it, what he did, the others didn't consent to almost getting into an accident. If I'm a ******/dick/***/whatever for calling him in, fine.

Apparently you skipped right over this part
So if this guy would have passed me, he could have gotten in a crash, nailed an oncoming car, and spun or sent someone else right into me. Should I have just let him pass me? Yeah, probably, I did let him pass, and I did that (sped up) only when the road was completely empty.

I'll wear the badge of ***** of the day proudly, because even if I was going 60 mph, I was still breaking the law like he was. He could have called me in too, he maybe did, I don't know.

Either way, there is no reason to be going that fast on a public road ALL THE TIME. Especially considering he had 2 other people in his car.

Originally Posted by KnightBeforeLast
I think i've seen that GTI too... not sure how I feel 'bout you callin the cops - especially if it was the St. Peter crew (those guys can be total ******) but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do and wear that flame suit proudly man

btw- is your balt white? The only other SS I've seen in the area is a white one, wingless, tinted tails.
Nope, mine's silver, I've seen that one around though.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Smus

Either way, there is no reason to be going that fast on a public road ALL THE TIME. Especially considering he had 2 other people in his car.

there is no reason to be going 125 ANY TIME!!! your just as much a ******* tool as he is.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:13 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
there is no reason to be going 125 ANY TIME!!! your just as much a ******* tool as he is.
what about when you run from police?
Old 09-25-2009, 01:29 PM

if that's how you react to someone wanting to pass you, remove the pic in your signature
Old 09-25-2009, 01:39 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bootymac
lol seriously, you went 125 and then you called the cops on him lol..... your a freakin ******* . Just let him pass you whats the big deal? What you did was more harmful and way less safe than letting him just pass you up.
Old 09-25-2009, 02:23 PM

Wow dude, just wow. Why would you speed up to be a douche to the guy in the first place? If he wants to pass you, and you're going to get all up in arms, maybe try slowing down so he can pass you more safely.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:11 PM

it's a dickmove just becuase you own an import too....
Old 09-25-2009, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by 06G85
Yeah, since THAT's a relevant point. (sarcasm).
Old 09-25-2009, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by 06G85
sorry no american car company makes a turbo 4cyl awd car. guess they miss out.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:45 PM

sorry no american car company makes a turbo 4cyl awd car. guess they miss out.
I'm just playin dude
Old 09-25-2009, 10:39 PM

Wow your ******* stupid. You did the same thing and you called the cops on him wow just wow.
Old 09-27-2009, 08:29 PM

No, I never do that when others pass me, i usually move over to let them know that the road is clear, and I maintain my speed (but no one's gonna believe that)

I decided to have a little fun, I did and so did he. It wasn't so much fun when he kept driving at that speed and nearly caused an accident.

I stand by my decision, and I'm sure that others would have called him in as well, maybe not after doubling the speed limit (yes, that was stupid of me), but I would assume that others would make sure this guy gets caught, considering this isn't the first time I've seen him do this.

I'm really regretting that I put that little tid-bit in there.

Last edited by Smus; 09-27-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-28-2009, 02:29 AM

You should just regret calling the cops on him. I mean, thats like the pot calling the kettle black, really. Don't get me wrong, I like to have some fun, but not at the expense of other's safety. It was a jackass move by him, I agree. But, after I just got done doing 125 and egging the guy on, I wouldn't be like "******, I'm callin the cops."
Old 09-28-2009, 11:04 AM

Fair enough. Not one of my finer moments.

Quick Reply: New GTI vs. 06 SS/SC