War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

really, what is wrong with some people

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 03:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
really, what is wrong with some people

ok, i get outta work at 2am this morning, and take the local road (bushwick ave) to get to the interboro highway as always, when i see one "cool blue" headlight coming really fast behind me, i say one, cuz no other light on this retards front end was working.

i come to a red light, only to have him come really fast to the light, slam his brakes, and swerve alil not to hit me, i say, ok, maybe he's just a lil slow in the reaction department, and "thanx for not hitting my 1 month old cobalt SS with 2 f-ing thousand miles" in my head

i was wrong, ******** was not slow, he was completely retarded, he does the same **** again at the next light, but this time rolls up to my side and says, and I quote "what, you dont have the skillz to take on a blackman with a deathwish?" (btw, i worked in brownville / bedstuy/ bushwick and east new york, so i got all the skillz and friends i need) mean while, his just as dumb friends are giggling in the passenger seats of his 99ish lexus sumthin, i think

im looking to go home, with my car, in one piece. so i say, ok, after you. he says "nah, imma let you go", then he reverses and pulls behind me. up my ass th entire time for a few more blocks, i finnally just nail the throttle and he trys to keep up, im not full on shifting and racing, so hes staying close-ish to me, trying to get around me on a 1 way street. the lanes finally opens to 2 and he gets to the other lane, i slam on my brakes (btw, brembos= sex at this point) and he flys passed me, i manage to make a turn and lose him.

the moral of the story is, if you have a firearm, carry it, just for situations like this if there was an accident and they continue being aggressive, and always have a cellphone ready for 911. I made a decision to use my car and its abilities to end this, some people my not be so lucky. just please drive safely, and be aware of your surroundings and know your location at all times
Old 09-03-2008, 03:19 AM

wow thats some story. i hope that doesnt happen to me
Old 09-03-2008, 10:40 AM

Yikes, well handled situation I think.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:26 AM

i feel ya man, i hate people
Old 12-10-2008, 12:41 AM

agreed bro some people are so stupid.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:40 AM

woah, zombie thread!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:43 AM

Yeah flash your gun so they pull out ak-47's. lol
Old 12-10-2008, 09:53 AM

One reason I like having a fast car. Back when I was 16 I was cutoff by an older minivan. I honked my horn at them and suddenly a van full of spanish guys had a very big problem with me. They proceeded to follow me, honking and throwing stuff at my car. At the next traffic light 3 of them got out and ran towards my car with bats. Fortunately though I was first in line and just blew through the red light to get away from them. They jumped back in the van quick and followed me onto the highway. I was driving an 88 Z24 at the time which wasnt very fast but I floored it and was still able to lose them. I was in a similar situation when I had my LS Cobalt but their car was faster so I ended u just driving to the police station and they were smart enough not to follow me there. A fast car definitely has many advantages that you might not think of.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:55 AM

whenever I plan on going out for the night I always carry in my car. I've had too many situations similar to this one where I wish I had one.

My boss had a good example:

He was in town really late one night trying to get back to the highway from his buddie's house. He pulled into some stopped traffic a black guy walks up to his car (at the time he had a Mercedes c230 compressor). He taps on the tinted windows and tells him to roll the windows down. He does this 2-3 more times until the guy finally says , "dude, roll your f*ckin' windows down!". By this time my boss had got his firearm in hand and on the steering wheel. He rolled down the window and screamed, "what!". The guy took one look at the gun and said, "nothing man"...and walked away.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:55 AM

lol wow, your suggesting because some guy wants to race, carry a gun? Also I don't think you had to "lose" him he was probably just going the same way as you. Driving faster is just egging him on imo
He was probably thinking you were crazy one.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by cereal83
lol wow, your suggesting because some guy wants to race, carry a gun? Also I don't think you had to "lose" him he was probably just going the same way as you. Driving faster is just egging him on imo
I don't think the guy wanted to race him...The way I personally would have taken the guys statement "What you don't have the ***** to take on a black man with a death wish" is the dude was intent on trying to run me off the road/wreck me into a ditch/car jack me/try and shoot me/etc... I probably wouldn't have raced him but I would have gone to the police station and ran every red light the entire way there hoping a coip pulled me over. That would definately be a scary situation to be in at 2 am.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:07 AM

holy didn't-get-the-main-point batman!!!!

you would be the guy that gets shot on the news because you thought the guy was just messing and deep down inside wanted to be your friend
Old 12-10-2008, 10:12 AM

Had a similar situation happen to me. Fortunately the guy was in a big cumbersome Ford Explorer so I just threw the Cobalt around a few corners and lost him after I got onto the freeway. Sucked having to pay toll just to get away ><
Old 12-10-2008, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Tazmanian_Dvl
I don't think the guy wanted to race him...The way I personally would have taken the guys statement "What you don't have the ***** to take on a black man with a death wish" is the dude was intent on trying to run me off the road/wreck me into a ditch/car jack me/try and shoot me/etc... I probably wouldn't have raced him but I would have gone to the police station and ran every red light the entire way there hoping a coip pulled me over. That would definately be a scary situation to be in at 2 am.
I dunno. I have had morons come up to me and do weird **** at night but it never means they wanted to jack my car and shoot me.

Originally Posted by roadrage06
holy didn't-get-the-main-point batman!!!!

you would be the guy that gets shot on the news because you thought the guy was just messing and deep down inside wanted to be your friend
Yes, I am the one to get shot in CANADA. Think about what your saying, you have 100 times more of a chance with that happening to you. Also, I don't drive slow. I drive it like a stole it everywhere so if I had some guy speeding up onto my ass, I would go as fast as I needed to, to make sure I was ahead so he probably wouldn't catch up to me, meaning I wouldn't get shot thinking he wanted to be friends! Man, ignorance is bliss!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:48 AM

^^^another ignorant SS/TC owner
Old 12-10-2008, 11:50 AM

i had a similar thing happen with my previous car (04 ser spec-v) mine was with two drunk ass whiteboys it ended up with them totalling my car with their jeep wrangler and running away! my insurance went up like hell because of that and the cops never found em! be careful out there guys! and if there is any idiots on this forum that do **** like that.......go ******* run into a knife or something!
Old 12-10-2008, 11:55 AM

i ******* hate people like that. he was probably on crack or something similar. should have ask the ****** if his probation officer knew he was out that late.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:56 AM

^^^lmao
Old 12-10-2008, 11:59 AM

I dunno. I have had morons come up to me and do weird **** at night but it never means they wanted to jack my car and shoot me.

Yes, I am the one to get shot in CANADA. Think about what your saying, you have 100 times more of a chance with that happening to you. Also, I don't drive slow. I drive it like a stole it everywhere so if I had some guy speeding up onto my ass, I would go as fast as I needed to, to make sure I was ahead so he probably wouldn't catch up to me, meaning I wouldn't get shot thinking he wanted to be friends! Man, ignorance is bliss!
Shut the **** up about Canada. People carry weapons ILLEGALLY there as well. Our weapons law has NOTHING to deal with it when that person is probably carrying illegally. You drive it like you stole it? You deserve to have a facepalm from the law. Drive safely you idiot.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:03 PM

^^^another ignorant SS/TC owner
Sounds like somebody is jealous! lol Yes everybody who says a stupid phrase to you, want to jack your car and shoot you. lol

Originally Posted by Blackout06LS
Shut the **** up about Canada. People carry weapons ILLEGALLY there as well. Our weapons law has NOTHING to deal with it when that person is probably carrying illegally. You drive it like you stole it? You deserve to have a facepalm from the law. Drive safely you idiot.

Wow! So angry over words on the internet!

I will drive safe, in my safe country!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:11 PM

Sounds like somebody is jealous! lol Yes everybody who says a stupid phrase to you, want to jack your car and shoot you. lol
sorry we all don't live in Canada where only the moose are dangerous asshat!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:15 PM

Wow! So angry over words on the internet!

I will drive safe, in my safe country!
Canada or USA does not matter. If its carried illegally gun laws have NOTHING to deal with it. And I can bet you I'm in a safe as a place as you are.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:19 PM

sorry we all don't live in Canada where only the moose are dangerous asshat!
LOL How old are you? Do you know anything at all? Your showing your true colors now

Originally Posted by Blackout06LS
Canada or USA does not matter. If its carried illegally gun laws have NOTHING to deal with it. And I can bet you I'm in a safe as a place as you are.

I agree but people are assuming somebody had a gun which might not be the case! Oh yeah, where I live, 2 murders in the last 11 years!
Old 12-10-2008, 12:22 PM

Windsor is sooo safe. lol Both country's have their bad parts. jeesh
Old 12-10-2008, 12:22 PM

LOL How old are you? Do you know anything at all? Your showing your true colors now

I agree but people are assuming somebody had a gun which might not be the case! Oh yeah, where I live, 2 murders in the last 11 years!
We've had maybe one in 15 years if that was even a murder. It was rumor at school. Nothing in papers or police documentation to back in up. We don't even have a damn traffic light. We just get the typical hs kids trying to break into cars, etc.

And I rather assume the guy in the one light car HAD a gun than find out the hard way.

Quick Reply: really, what is wrong with some people