War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Silverado SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silverado SS

I was pullin onto a highway near me and I saw him in my mirror. As I go onto the on ramp im just hanging out trying to not get pulled over, and he floors it by me. Gives me the "Narly" hand symbol. So I go to catch up and he floors it, but since I had the jump I caught up to him. Anyway there was traffice so we took a break. Then as soon as it opened up again he gunned it, and caught me off guard, I downshifted and started to gain ground almost immediatly. This happened like 8 times, all I wanted to do was line up with him and go once. How ever I think I probably would have pulled him.

P.S. - How come everyone I go to race never lines up. Ive raced several cars, that floor it when im trying to catch up. I wish I was lucky enough to get the three beeps..then go.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bluecobaltss06
P.S. - How come everyone I go to race never lines up. Ive raced several cars, that floor it when im trying to catch up. I wish I was lucky enough to get the three beeps..then go.
I wish the same thing it seems when my friend drives thats when they want to race but when I drive they are scared or something lol