War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

SSvsSRT4vsCivic

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 04:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SSvsSRT4vsCivic

Well fellas i finally got to race a srt4 AND I BEAT HIS ASS YEAH I RULE... ok i didnt really but i wish. well i was at our local cruisin street round here and meet up with one of my buddies he drove the civic. well he was there with one of his friends who had an srt4. he asked me if i wanted to run i was like yeah after i pay my ticket lol. well long story short we all three went and lined up on the highway. went from about an 80 to 125 well we all jumped and i took off like a bat out of hell. i had about a car on the srt4 till about 120 then he sucked me up like a two dollar hooker. it was fun though we both are waging war on imports so were family. o yeah the civic just kinda dissapeared as soon as we went lol
Old 08-27-2005, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Supersleeper
Well fellas i finally got to race a srt4 AND I BEAT HIS ASS YEAH I RULE... ok i didnt really but i wish. well i was at our local cruisin street round here and meet up with one of my buddies he drove the civic. well he was there with one of his friends who had an srt4. he asked me if i wanted to run i was like yeah after i pay my ticket lol. well long story short we all three went and lined up on the highway. went from about an 80 to 125 well we all jumped and i took off like a bat out of hell. i had about a car on the srt4 till about 120 then he sucked me up like a two dollar hooker. it was fun though we both are waging war on imports so were family. o yeah the civic just kinda dissapeared as soon as we went lol
Where in ok?okc?contact me @ mech6929550@yahoo.com (trying to start some sort of ss group in ok....
Old 08-27-2005, 06:34 PM

o yeah the civic just kinda dissapeared as soon as we went lol
yeah, i kinda noticed that was happening myself.. good stuff mang