War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

To the White SS/TC

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No, just not suprised you beat a stock balt, thats all. Your on here like "HAH, Told ya!" when really it doesnt suprise many of us. Your on here with the rage on...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guys just stop...whenever someone gets AWD their head automatically blows up to 20 times its size, with the exception of a very select few.

Originally Posted by madlion
no one said anything about launching on the HIGHWAY lil fella. keep the races on the track go to carlise before you kill someones grandma
sounds like you a little butt hurt a stock tc got owned by an STi...he didn't come in here saying he was god or something...but you came in here thinkin the TC is...GTFO

he was asking by a TC would do a ricer flyby...and by the way you are all butt hurt and what not...im taking it this was you?

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
You beat a stock tc, and get on here all puffy chested like you have something valueble to share... Newsflash .... Majority of us arent suprised.. or care. The only way a roll race could be a drivers race is if the tc driver didn't NLS and keep the boost up. Makes a difference in my experience. Race a tuned / DP'd one... I wish I lived near by....
he didn't comin here all puffy chested...you all made him sound like it...basically he was shutting down all the people who make a huge deal of beating a STi or w/e car

you all get so butt hurt over the stupidest ****....its ******* halarious...

also the retard come backs just make it so much better
Old 09-21-2009, 12:50 PM

No, just not suprised you beat a stock balt, thats all. Your on here like "HAH, Told ya!" when really it doesnt suprise many of us. Your on here with the rage on...
It's not mean to rub in the face of people like you. It was meant to get a rise out of fanbois which it did.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by twzted
sounds like you a little butt hurt a stock tc got owned by an STi...he didn't come in here saying he was god or something...but you came in here thinkin the TC is...GTFO

he was asking by a TC would do a ricer flyby...and by the way you are all butt hurt and what not...im taking it this was you?

he didn't comin here all puffy chested...you all made him sound like it...basically he was shutting down all the people who make a huge deal of beating a STi or w/e car

you all get so butt hurt over the stupidest ****....its ******* halarious...

also the retard come backs just make it so much better
Who's butthurt, Im saying the opposite dumbazz. I like the Sti, and would have expected it to win. Read the thread and you will understand where I am coming from.

I was not one of the ones who doubted it, and like I give a **** anyway, given his results against a stock balt I would spank him silly. The only retard here is you pal. At the end of the day sure I would love a new Sti... great cars.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:51 PM

im on a balt forum jackass lol

no it wasnt me i just got pissed dude was like sti>t/c
shiet a pinto>sti in gas mileage

and on top of it ricer flyby??? im sorry your the one in a subie.

no ones butt hurt except for the lil fella. this is more entertaining then anything
Old 09-21-2009, 12:52 PM

i never said told you. im not raging, hence why i didnt waste gas and pull harder on him

Originally Posted by Rissa
Guys just stop...whenever someone gets AWD their head automatically blows up to 20 times its size, with the exception of a very select few.
im sorry who are you? can you read the thread, should i make a pretty pink outline that smells cool for you. will that make your see the fact i said i was going to tell him nice race, but he FLEW by and wouldnt slow down.

Originally Posted by BradSi
It's not mean to rub in the face of people like you. It was meant to get a rise out of fanbois which it did.
mission accomplished.

Last edited by fballman1987; 09-21-2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2009, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
i like the people who think launching an awd car is just revving and dumping.
If you have any common sense that is all there is too it. There is no challenge in launching awd cars if you know how to drive.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by fballman1987
proof a stock TC will not beat a STi from a roll
No Video = No Proof

Take off baller ...
Old 09-21-2009, 12:55 PM

im on a balt forum jackass lol

no it wasnt me i just got pissed dude was like sti>t/c
shiet a pinto>sti in gas mileage

no ones butt hurt except for the lil fella. this is more entertaining then anything
:facepalm: anytime youd like to come up here. ill show you my subbie is more then capable of a sick ricer flyby brah.

i said proof a sti vs ss/tc the sti wins from a roll. where as if you search many people say that from a roll stis are slow yadda yadda yadda, im sure google can tell you that.

Originally Posted by ecotecturbo
If you have any common sense that is all there is too it. There is no challenge in launching awd cars if you know how to drive.
yea whatever you say. im sure your the pro 1/4 mile driver on this forum.

Originally Posted by firemanfrank
No Video = No Proof

Take off baller ...
who are you?

Last edited by fballman1987; 09-21-2009 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2009, 12:56 PM

Who the *** said Sti's are slow etc.. googling just brings up some subie sites where your all misty about v8's picking on you guys... Anyhow I would predict its the minority here.... Given that, this thread is pointless. It would have been cool to see a vid or something,.... Boxer is the best sounding 4cyl imo
Old 09-21-2009, 12:57 PM

im not your brah but ill holla at your sister lil fella. i only play on the tracks im not trying to kill grandmas. stis are slow vettes kill them lol. there i said it haha
Old 09-21-2009, 12:57 PM

i never said told you. im not raging, hence why i didnt waste gas and pull harder on him

im sorry who are you? can you read the thread, should i make a pretty pink outline that smells cool for you. will that make your see the fact i said i was going to tell him nice race, but he FLEW by and wouldnt slow down.

mission accomplished.
I'm sorry, who are YOU again? This was directed towards the end of your post, which proved my point exactly. If you won great, no need to be a cocky little **** about it. I don't agree with what he did either, but your attitude has got to go, since your little race isn't the absolute proof the sti can beat the tc from a roll, I've heard multiple outcomes of such races.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:58 PM

Who's butthurt, Im saying the opposite dumbazz. I like the Sti, and would have expected it to win. Read the thread and you will understand where I am coming from.

I was not one of the ones who doubted it, and like I give a **** anyway, given his results against a stock balt I would spank him silly. The only retard here is you pal. At the end of the day sure I would love a new Sti... great cars.
Lol see how a lil comment gets you all pissed off...

people like fball make this forum fun to read...otherwise it is just useless information and crying posts

you are more than welcome to stay fball
Old 09-21-2009, 12:58 PM

HERE IS THE VIDEO EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSR0jz8XoY
Old 09-21-2009, 12:59 PM

Who the *** said Sti's are slow etc.. googling just brings up some subie sites where your all misty about v8's picking on you guys... Anyhow I would predict its the minority here.... Given that, this thread is pointless. It would have been cool to see a vid or something,.... Boxer is the best sounding 4cyl imo
stis are pigs shoulda bought an evo 9. you ought to be committed for dating a fatbish. chubby chaser
sti's arent better. first off they are different platform. so you cant compare. secondly

8:22.85 Chevrolet Cobalt SS Turbo (2008)
8:22 BMW M3 E46 Horst von Saurma Sport Auto (12/2000)
8:22 BMW M Coupe E36/8 Horst von Saurma Sport Auto (10/1998)
8:24 Subaru Impreza (2004)

oh yeah and their engines suck. shoulda bought an evo
dont come in here saying sti>tc without some edumacational facts. t/c makes it around the track quicker.

Originally Posted by damien
i made someones sig yayyyy

sti's are slow
im not your brah but ill holla at your sister lil fella. i only play on the tracks im not trying to kill grandmas. stis are slow vettes kill them lol. there i said it haha
Old 09-21-2009, 12:59 PM

Racecars!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Rissa
I'm sorry, who are YOU again? This was directed towards the end of your post, which proved my point exactly. If you won great, no need to be a cocky little **** about it. I don't agree with what he did either, but your attitude has got to go, since your little race isn't the absolute proof the sti can beat the tc from a roll, I've heard multiple outcomes of such races.

i have no attitude. ive owned a cobalt. the AWD has not gone to my head, my car is faster and simple as that. ill still print a little pink paper saying that for you too.

people like fball make this forum fun to read...otherwise it is just useless information and crying posts

oh rly?
Old 09-21-2009, 01:01 PM

This site is just stories of kids getting dumped and roll races... this doesnt make the forum fun, it's just the status quo and part of the useless info. Not sure why your singling me out here. If you have such a hard time holding yourself together, then maybe you should get some air or something.. "you can stay fball"

TWSTED = Little Spoon
FBALL = Big Spoon...

awww how cute...fball I think you found a wrex lover to swing on your *****

2 people call out an Sti ... cmon.. thats hardly anyone... like I said this suprises no one.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:02 PM

i didnt technically say they were slow until i compared them to a vette lol.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:02 PM

HERE IS THE VIDEO EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR

LMFAO...you say all STi's are slow because a horrible driver lost to a TC?

lol 14.1 STi...

what a horrible driver...how is that proof of anything?
Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 PM

twzted what happened is that race happened in the rockies.. the t/cs adjust boost pressure for altitude but the stis dont.. so anytime you over 2000 feet above sea level the t/cs magically walk all over stis lol
Old 09-21-2009, 01:06 PM

HOLY ****! there is a lot of butthurt people in this thread...

Grow the **** up. SS/TC guys saying the STI is a piece of ****? Evo fanboi's, hell even mention of a corvette! this thread has it all.

Once again the morons of css.net have delivered. Top notch guys!
Old 09-21-2009, 01:07 PM

This post makes no sense.

Originally Posted by tREBs
HOLY ****! there is a lot of butthurt people in this thread...

Grow the **** up. SS/TC guys saying the STI is a piece of ****? Evo fanboi's, hell even mention of a corvette! this thread has it all.

Once again the morons of css.net have delivered. Top notch guys!
Which was the exact point of this thread.

hahaha.

sti is a 30k pos apparently compared to a 20k cavalier to them.

Last edited by BradSi; 09-21-2009 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2009, 01:07 PM

i have no attitude. ive owned a cobalt. the AWD has not gone to my head, my car is faster and simple as that. ill still print a little pink paper saying that for you too.

oh rly?
Faster than stock...but still I get your point, just calm down. AND I'll take black with pink writing. <3 And you can pose by your car too.

Quick Reply: To the White SS/TC