Wheels and Tires All about wheels and tires. What fits, show tires, and so on

Rim

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rim

Hey guys. I need some help finding a rim for sale, either on here or on ebay. Last night i was driving down the road. And a friggin apossum or whatever the **** thoughs things are was in the road, and i was under a bridge so i couldnt really see anything, so i had to swerve cause this thing was huge, would have cracked my bumper. So i swerved and i fishtailed into a curb. I mean it aint a bad scratch but i dont like it, and im ******* pissed, anyone have any connections to a rim forr the SS S/C? thanks!
Old 05-06-2006, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Blk06CobaltSS
Hey guys. I need some help finding a rim for sale, either on here or on ebay. Last night i was driving down the road. And a friggin apossum or whatever the **** thoughs things are was in the road, and i was under a bridge so i couldnt really see anything, so i had to swerve cause this thing was huge, would have cracked my bumper. So i swerved and i fishtailed into a curb. I mean it aint a bad scratch but i dont like it, and im ******* pissed, anyone have any connections to a rim forr the SS S/C? thanks!
If wheel isn't damaged beyond a scratch then it be a whole lot cheaper to just get it re-finished I would think. If you find a wheel to buy and want to sell the scratched one let me know.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Blk06CobaltSS
Is the rim scratched bad??? Can it be refinished??? The rims on those bad boys arent cheap from what I hear. It's also nice to see someone from NH up on this site. U gonna be running at epping this summer?????
Old 05-07-2006, 08:15 PM

Blk06CobaltSS, have you thought about having the curb rash filled in and all the wheels repainted to a color of your choosing?That might work out better than trying to aquire one wheel.

cobaltR, I am from NH as well. I am just stationed down in Charleston, SC.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by 2K5SS/SC?
Blk06CobaltSS, have you thought about having the curb rash filled in and all the wheels repainted to a color of your choosing?That might work out better than trying to aquire one wheel.

cobaltR, I am from NH as well. I am just stationed down in Charleston, SC.
I couldn't agree more. It would probably be cheaper to do all that then buy just one rim. You'll end up paying a fortune for just one rim.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:23 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im powdercoating mine