2.0L LNF Performance Tech 260hp and 260 lb-ft of torque Turbocharged tuner version.

Help please

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Help please

im ordering a injen intake and charge pipe and i was thinking about getting a hks bov. wondering what i would have to do to put it on. sorry kinda new to all of this. thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 03:42 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
use the plate to block the current one and put the new bov on your charge piping.... now tuning it right is another story. If you dont know much about it I say just get the charge piping and forget a bov.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
intake isn't bad. Kinda goofy to get at the clamp at turbo inlet. Use of a U-joint will help tons. As far as charge pipes, you probably gonna wanna take off the front bumper and intercooler. There is a how-to on removing the front bumper on here. Remove all couplers and clamps. Put your new stuff in. Be careful with the MAF in the intake, it has an arrow showing flow. Also on the coldside piping (passenger side pipe that exits intercooler and goes to intake manifold) you have your MAP sensor. Its really just a remove this, add the new "this".