2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Calling Blackss05!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2006, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TERMIN8U
Listen .you cobalt guys should get together w/others like srt-4 guys and start a local cruise each week ..keep it organized ..and start events like we do in the mustang club ...we do track rentals .like 10 cars 120 bucks a piece pays for us to rent the race track for like 6 hours ..and that way its safe and off the street...ALSO ..for example you guys could call the club here on Long ISLAND LIDSCOA Long Island Domestic Sport Compact Owners Association ...also dont meet up in groups and do stupid **** like burn outs and bouncing the engine off the revlimiter .purge contests donuts in reverse ..THAT IS THE STUFF THAT IS MAKING THE COPS HERE GO BERZERK ON EVERYONE!!!AND BESIDES IT RUINS A GOOD HANG OUT SPOT!!! RESPECT EACH OTHER AND THE PROPERTY YOU HANG OUT ON AND YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS W/THE LAW!!! Just so you guys know i dont drive my car like a wussy ..but there is a time and place to blow off steam ..if your gonna do stuff ............and you know what i am talking about ........atleast go where there is no one around or its desolate and your not gonna attract attention to you and your friends......BE SMART WITH YOUR WEAPONS!!!
The head of the long island chaper of the srt-4mation club wanted me to try and get the cobalts to join up with there club but I've only got two others so far. The cobalts on long island don't like hanging out together i've said this before. I know me and one other has tried to link them up but i don't know whats wrong with them.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:29 PM

i just dont like DPA. That is my only problem. Listen there is a weekly show that starts in may at bald hill. I will be there most of the time its on tuesdays nights. As for any other SHOWS on the island if some1 tells me in advance i will try to get there. I know that there is a kid out east that would go to some shows to with a red ss.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:30 PM

I think I'm the only one around here under 30 years old that has a damn Cobalt and all the SRT-4 owners around here think GOD should wash their feet.. No offense intended by that.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSS05
i just dont like DPA. That is my only problem. Listen there is a weekly show that starts in may at bald hill. I will be there most of the time its on tuesdays nights. As for any other SHOWS on the island if some1 tells me in advance i will try to get there. I know that there is a kid out east that would go to some shows to with a red ss.
I mean im not gonna force you to come if you don't want but none of us go there to race we just meet up every week bullshit than go to applebee's to eat have some drinks and a couple laughs. Yeah the kid with the red one dan heartman goes out to the bald hill one. The other kid vinny with a red one sold his and got a 1.8t but he still comes out to the meet. Honestly though these srt-4 guys are really cool i was afraid at first to hang with them too but they took me in like i was family. They let me join in on there photo shoots and every thing. Its not an srt-4 only meet anymore really cause they want the cobalts to join up with them too.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:40 PM

how about a cobra!! can i come
Old 01-16-2006, 09:34 PM

how about a cobra!! can i come
if you'd like sure why not. I have a guy with a 350z coming down on friday to the meet. Plus a guy with a fast ass grandnational coming down.The more the merry. Its the bunch of srt-4 at the applebees lot by the southern state exit on Dpa. if where not out side because of cold or anything we move are cars closer to apple bees than go inside and get somehting to eat and drink.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by Darksun280
I mean im not gonna force you to come if you don't want but none of us go there to race we just meet up every week bullshit than go to applebee's to eat have some drinks and a couple laughs. Honestly though these srt-4 guys are really cool i was afraid at first to hang with them too but they took me in like i was family. They let me join in on there photo shoots and every thing. Its not an srt-4 only meet anymore really cause they want the cobalts to join up with them too.

Hey was up this is my first post up on this forum. My Name is Tony i am the founder of the NY DPA SRT-4 Crew . I'm here to invite all the NY peeps from NYC and LI and where ever else to join us on fridays at the Applebees on DPA. darksun is right i asked him if he can get a couple of Cobalt ss owners to come thru and enjoy the fun with us. We talk **** but not about cobalts or any other cars just make fun of people that think there car is the almighty car. We can care less we wont stop having fun when a ricer or a bigged mouth person wants to race. Not worth losing our cars for that.

So i Offer this to you guys get organized set a date you guys want to meet on a friday we start from 10:30 PM till like 2 am

get the people that are interested first then set the date up

or you can all just com thru any friday at the same time as usual and see for yourselves what we are about

i wanna start a local srt-4 Cobalt ss meet every friday we already have our meet now lets make it our own

we are cars that even domestic cars such as mustangs, Camaros, Vettes and so on dont respect. Guess what when they see us roll hard at the tracks and see what we show em what we can do and drop there jaws its ******* great

we can all learn from eachother and the first step is getting to know eachother

I srtarted the DPA srt crew about 3 years ago and we have been rolling strong ever since

who says the cobalts can't do the same

wouldnt it be crazy if every one would be like damn those srt-4's and Cobalt's are deep

we already get that for our cars what about your's?

so once again if interested come thru not only cobalts mustangs whatever we don thate on no one

Thank You
Tony Ayala
Srt-4Mation Prez
Old 01-17-2006, 04:54 PM

this is what we need more people like that. I hafta thank james for starting this thread lol. We need to rent a track for the day. get a decent amount of people to run their cars and the other just to meet up. I mean i dont kare if i have to pay 200 to run my car a couple of times as long as i can. seriously lets rent a track in the spring summer time.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:57 PM
Moderator Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Listen .you cobalt guys should get together w/others like srt-4 guys and start a local cruise each week ..keep it organized ..and start events like we do in the mustang club ...we do track rentals .like 10 cars 120 bucks a piece pays for us to rent the race track for like 6 hours ..and that way its safe and off the street...ALSO ..for example you guys could call the club here on Long ISLAND LIDSCOA Long Island Domestic Sport Compact Owners Association ...also dont meet up in groups and do stupid **** like burn outs and bouncing the engine off the revlimiter .purge contests donuts in reverse ..THAT IS THE STUFF THAT IS MAKING THE COPS HERE GO BERZERK ON EVERYONE!!!AND BESIDES IT RUINS A GOOD HANG OUT SPOT!!! RESPECT EACH OTHER AND THE PROPERTY YOU HANG OUT ON AND YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEMS W/THE LAW!!! Just so you guys know i dont drive my car like a wussy ..but there is a time and place to blow off steam ..if your gonna do stuff ............and you know what i am talking about ........atleast go where there is no one around or its desolate and your not gonna attract attention to you and your friends......BE SMART WITH YOUR WEAPONS!!!

I wish there was 10 SS/SC's in my area, but there isn't...
Old 01-17-2006, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSS05
this is what we need more people like that. I hafta thank james for starting this thread lol. We need to rent a track for the day. get a decent amount of people to run their cars and the other just to meet up. I mean i dont kare if i have to pay 200 to run my car a couple of times as long as i can. seriously lets rent a track in the spring summer time.
funny enough over on out lonisland crew website where already putting a track day together for english town or atco.
Old 01-17-2006, 07:58 PM

yo send me a link to the website im in.