2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Dyno'd car today..

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 08:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Melon
Feel free to create a tuning bickering thread guys. But keep it out of mine. I let u 2 go at it hoping u guys would end it on ur own and doesn't look like it. I'm not bashing either of u cuz u both have a ton of advise to offer but ur fighting like lil school girls
Old 10-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by thedubsack85
Yes there are many way's to counter act hot ambient temps and make a car NOT knock pull timing or put down low number's on 110+ degree days while on a dyno in just a few pulls or have you not been reading what ice said? Do i really need to pull mid summer socal dyno's from 2004 that PROVE IT? Yes its not easy but that does not mean it's still not possible. Ive been here alot longer than you and im sorry but im allergic to BS And have been wrenching on car's and being of help to alot of people since before you even joined this forum. Once again have a nice day since you just wont listen. LIke talking to a brick wall or Vandernars above who wants to call me names and has no freaking clue what he's talking about.. I really liked his WTF is this thread about an emblem on his car! Total GENIUS if you ask me!

To the O.P sorry to get off track im going to stop feeding the trolls!
Sounds like someones vagina is bleeding, seriously tho cry me a ******* river.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Banned

Anyways.....
Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 PM

The fact that ive been putting car's on the dyno since 04 and wreching and modding long before that means ive had a few years on tuning and tweaking before you even has a cobalt. And the same rules apply to all cars. It's like talking to a brick ricer wall. As ice and spraying a mist is ricer **** the honda guy's did while i was at UTI. I however fixed car's and made them put down better number's by relying on the BASICS and using my brain. HAve a nice day troll cant wait to read of another car you have tuned having nothing but problems and then deleting the thread!

And to vander if i were as stupid as you id be crying a river like your car does cause you cont figure out how to route/plumb option b correctly when there are TONS of information on it on this very forum.

Im sorry O.P im done feeding trolls im out of food! And if i can be of help i will be when 100% meth goes to work on your car. He can vouch for me/my knowledge!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Banned

Sweet! Where r u located? U know anyone who can disassemble a head, port and reassemble after wards? And if so, price?
Old 10-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea considering ive been wrenchin since late 90s and tuning since 03 lol your **** TALK IS WORTHLESS. So basically your point is since i didnt own a balt before 06 im I what? Ive owned many mk3 supras, sc300s, ra65 celicas and celica supras, and built one of my mk3s with a 1jz.. way before i even had a balt lol... But anywho...... More onto You sayin, spraying the ic, or ice cooling for dyno purposes is ricer ..... Hmm kind of funny lol.. Considereing who started this.. LARGE V8 GUYS!!!!!! SO PLEASE MR BADASS, keep posting idiotic comments. I am kinda getting a laugh! Adding fuel, removing adders, getting rid of the knock retard values (blah blah blah blah blah) who the f*** cares.....I have had itt,tech school at (ectc), wku, and other ****, so im sure your schooling is so much superior. There hasnt been a thread about a car having issues that i have tuned. Your a complete dip****.. So please keep posting, I love having laughs!!
Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Banned

And to vander if i were as stupid as you id be crying a river like your car does cause you cont figure out how to route/plumb option b correctly when there are TONS of information on it on this very forum.

Im sorry O.P im done feeding trolls im out of food! And if i can be of help i will be when 100% meth goes to work on your car. He can vouch for me/my knowledge!
Oh u got me so good, I think im go cry in a corner lol the troll is strong with this one.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:01 AM

Sweet! Where r u located? U know anyone who can disassemble a head, port and reassemble after wards? And if so, price?
Disassemble is easy. Porting i would not have a clue who is good/who to trust with it but once ported we can time it and put it back together no problem as long as you have the tools! Cause i sure dont have them all! We all have to start somewhere so when your ready ill be there to help! Im not far from 100% meth and are from the old school thought of wrenching and tuning and helping for nothing more than the joy of working on a car not making my wallet fatter. He can vouch!

And LOL at CCS3 idiotic comments while posting about needing a new block, and a spare trans and a bunch of other **** but your a tuning god? and ive seen threads where the O.P is tuned by you and has nothing but issues! GTFO of this thread if you want to continue talking **** please bring KNOWLEDGE OR GTFO. And I never once iced a block or sprayed mist on an v8 or I4 or anything inbetween YOUR the one who said the v8 guys taught you that then well there just RICER'S the same as the honda douches that do that very same **** to eek out the most HP on a single cam honda! You and your little fanboy Vander can just continue to post retarded **** and think you know it all when you clearly have no clue what to do with this platform. I started out not knowing much about this platform before it even came out but that was in 04-05. (the same time the IRL was released in 04 a year before the balt) Take it to PM's or post your own thread retards no need to clutter up this one anymore! Your not a tuner you are money seeker and have a following of IDIOTS just look at most of the guy's you have tuned threads.. RETARDED if you really want to LEARN STFU! You were given two ear's and only one mouth for a reason!

Second edit just for you VANDER and it happens to be my fav sig quote. Paying someone else to install and tune the mods on your car is like Your wife banging someone else and being proud to raise the baby. When i went GMPP S2 there were not other options. The LOL's at the threads you have posted when all of that information was posted YEARS before you even joined this fourm! Im going to unsubscribe cause im losing IQ points just yelling at the ricer wall! ENJOY!

Last edited by thedubsack85; 10-06-2012 at 05:37 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Banned

And LOL at CCS3 idiotic comments while posting about needing a new block, and a spare trans and a bunch of other **** but your a tuning god? and ive seen threads where the O.P is tuned by you and has nothing but issues! GTFO of this thread if you want to continue talking **** please bring KNOWLEDGE OR GTFO. And I never once iced a block or sprayed mist on an v8 or I4 or anything inbetween YOUR the one who said the v8 guys taught you that then well there just RICER'S the same as the honda douches that do that very same **** to eek out the most HP on a single cam honda! You and your little fanboy Vander can just continue to post retarded **** and think you know it all when you clearly have no clue what to do with this platform. I started out not knowing much about this platform before it even came out but that was in 04-05. (the same time the IRL was released in 04 a year before the balt) Take it to PM's or post your own thread retards no need to clutter up this one anymore! Your not a tuner you are money seeker and have a following of IDIOTS just look at most of the guy's you have tuned threads.. RETARDED if you really want to LEARN STFU! You were given two ear's and only one mouth for a reason!
LOL this kid is smoking some bath salts or something.

Second edit just for you VANDER and it happens to be my fav sig quote. Paying someone else to install and tune the mods on your car is like Your wife banging someone else and being proud to raise the baby. When i went GMPP S2 there were not other options. The LOL's at the threads you have posted when all of that information was posted YEARS before you even joined this fourm! Im going to unsubscribe cause im losing IQ points just yelling at the ricer wall! ENJOY!
Ok im put it like this for you, people work on cars for a living, its called a job I dont know if you have one but they is a reason people go to school to learn this skill. Also not all my mods where installed by james, many of them I done myself or with friends, Iv also install several mods for a friend with an LSJ that lives near me and I think thats pretty damn good for a guy that has never worked on a car before until I got this car in 2010. I know u will fire back with some bullshit troll drama **** but thats fine because it honestly dont bother me I just think it needs to be stated that being a Tuner/Installer is a job and nothing is wrong with that.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Banned

Yea ill def need to get the tools for timing as I clearly dont wanna mess anything up with this build. Although not sure wut is needed. I don't doubt that disassemble is easy. Just with working full time and school it would b easier to have some disassemble and then reassemble with new parts as I don't have that kind of time. I'll install the new head (hopefully with help. Wink wink Steve and dub. Lol). And hoping to do that over winter break and take a weekend off of work or somethin
Old 10-06-2012, 10:55 AM

Mac"nsfw" im at work and i see this awesome school girl pic ^_^
Old 10-06-2012, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by DSmastery
Mac"nsfw" im at work and i see this awesome school girl pic ^_^
Old 10-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Banned

That was an awesome pic!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:18 PM
Banned

Lol at this dough bag because he's a complete idiot! Where the hell are you getting these threads of people having issues? Because they are def not there dipshit. And not only that but what is this about a spare block or trans lol? I also never said I was taught by v8 guys lol, I said they started the ice and water mist. Oh but wait, I forgot your mentality is what we call "1st grade". And omg, you started on irls.. You honestly believe that this **** is hard or something? You call yourself a tuner? I've never heard or seen your work . Prob a good thing considering your a douchbag and have no clue what he is doing or saying. And considering I have my own shop, and I tune with a few shops in the area and I did go to school and I also did learn from family relatives back before you even prob had Internet. I would actually call myself a tuner.. Thanks but no thanks kid..

Disassemble is easy. Porting i would not have a clue who is good/who to trust with it but once ported we can time it and put it back together no problem as long as you have the tools! Cause i sure dont have them all! We all have to start somewhere so when your ready ill be there to help! Im not far from 100% meth and are from the old school thought of wrenching and tuning and helping for nothing more than the joy of working on a car not making my wallet fatter. He can vouch!

Old 10-06-2012, 12:31 PM

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Yea ill def need to get the tools for timing as I clearly dont wanna mess anything up with this build. Although not sure wut is needed. I don't doubt that disassemble is easy. Just with working full time and school it would b easier to have some disassemble and then reassemble with new parts as I don't have that kind of time. I'll install the new head (hopefully with help. Wink wink Steve and dub. Lol). And hoping to do that over winter break and take a weekend off of work or somethin
I'm the very same boat...

If the time permits, I got you covered on the meth kit and tuning.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:35 PM

This is gettin good
Old 10-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Banned

Wut r u doin today Steve?
Old 10-06-2012, 12:52 PM

I'm very interested in reading this thread and keeping up with it.. but now it's impossible.....
Old 10-06-2012, 12:55 PM

I think its funny how much ppl argue on here
Old 10-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Banned

Lol I know right. Nvm bout today Steve. I still need to get those washers from Rodney and need to get ls4. So close. Lol
Old 10-06-2012, 12:59 PM

I havent heard 1 good thing bout dubsack guy and ive heard many good things bout ccss3 and 100% meth..and from this thread its not changing lol
Old 10-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Banned

Dub sack is What we call "Sean Williams". Story's done...
Old 10-06-2012, 01:59 PM

Lmao /thread
Old 10-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Thread Killer
Platinum Member

damn i really want to read all this to get the LOL's but im too lazy. Can somebody give me cliff notes??
Old 10-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Rock paper scissors for it

Quick Reply: Dyno'd car today..