2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.
View Poll Results: WOT Box. Worth it?
Yes, I love both features.
76.92%
Yes, but I only use the 2-step
0%
Yes, but I only use the no-lift shift
0%
No, I don't like it at all. Don't waste your money. <insert reason>
23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 06:39 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm sure plenty of SS S/C owners have purchased the WOT box since it was introduced, but how is it working out for everyone?

Since our cars are supercharged, the no-lift shift feature simply can't help us as much as it would a turbo'ed car. The difference would be negligible. Or would it?

Same goes for the 2-step. No need to hold boost since we create it instantly. I can definitely see how it would help consistency at the track though.

But what about you WOT box owners who DON'T visit the track?

What about those of you who bought it just to have a cool toy to show off or screw around with?

hatrickstu seems to love his, but how about the rest of you WOT box adopters?

Is the WOT box everything you hoped it would be, or would you save yourself the cash if given a second chance?

Yes I'm considering getting the one with 2-step and no-lift shift so please reply honestly and as thoroughly as possible. Much appreciated.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pyros777
I'm sure plenty of SS S/C owners have purchased the WOT box since it was introduced, but how is it working out for everyone?

Since our cars are supercharged, the no-lift shift feature simply can't help us as much as it would a turbo'ed car. The difference would be negligible. Or would it?

Same goes for the 2-step. No need to hold boost since we create it instantly. I can definitely see how it would help consistency at the track though.

But what about you WOT box owners who DON'T visit the track?

What about those of you who bought it just to have a cool toy to show off or screw around with?

hatrickstu seems to love his, but how about the rest of you WOT box adopters?

Is the WOT box everything you hoped it would be, or would you save yourself the cash if given a second chance?

Yes I'm considering getting the one with 2-step and no-lift shift so please reply honestly and as thoroughly as possible. Much appreciated.
check the times of folks with WOT box....i rest my case...
Old 11-01-2008, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im interested in this poll as well. cant decide if i should get one of these or save a lil and get a clear image header and downpipe