2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Gm F**kin Sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
dude, no one in this post was out of line... you wanted us to hold your hand and blame the dealer for a mistake, but YOU'RE the one that took your car apart... grow up man...
X2
Old 01-09-2007, 01:32 PM

Ya I'm just really pissed off. Oh well, won't do it again. Sorry, didn't mean to call you guys ********. I just wanted you to see my point aswell. No big deal I guess.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
my dealer ordered mine, should be here sometime this week.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by BlackSS/SC
No big deal I guess.
Exactly. Live and Learn. Heck, it just took 7 weeks for me to get a darn transmission in for a 4 cylinder Eclipse. And that was with the highest possible Corporate priority rating. lol.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:42 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Your dealer and GM are not really as related as you think. Your dealer is just full of people that work for a person that pays GM to use their name and stock their cars.

And as for updates on GM's stock in hand, they can be 3 days delayed in updating, so they could have showed in stock, and then actually been gone or updated 3 days later.

Besides, it was in Edmonton, you can't trust Canadians! j/k
Old 01-09-2007, 03:11 PM

while i agree that dealerships in general have a habit of not having parts in on time .......

u shoulda just called b4 u started working on the car and asked if they got your part in.. much simpler
Old 01-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Premium Member

Jeezz Blackss was pissed at a dealer for not delivering on a part that they said they would have and wanted to vent some steam . Now most people wouldn't tear down their car without all the part's , but none of us know what kind of situation BlackSS is in or what kind of time he has to work on his car . As i see it , it only takes one fellow cobalt member to say hey i guess you should have waited not 100.

Did Blackss maybe go after GM in a pissed off moment too harsh , yeah maybe. Can all of the people that bashed Blackss really honestly say they wouldn't have been pissed by the whole situation ? I know i would be . You would think as a community that BlackSS has been apart of for quite awhile would *maybe* cut him some slack for having a bad day , instead of jump on him and making it worse .
Old 01-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rukkee
Jeezz Blackss was pissed at a dealer for not delivering on a part that they said they would have and wanted to vent some steam . Now most people wouldn't tear down their car without all the part's , but none of us know what kind of situation BlackSS is in or what kind of time he has to work on his car . As i see it , it only takes one fellow cobalt member to say hey i guess you should have waited not 100.
Yeah people, stop jocking my sack.

Originally Posted by rukkee
Did Blackss maybe go after GM in a pissed off moment too harsh , yeah maybe. Can all of the people that bashed Blackss really honestly say they wouldn't have been pissed by the whole situation ? I know i would be . You would think as a community that BlackSS has been apart of for quite awhile would *maybe* cut him some slack for having a bad day , instead of jump on him and making it worse .
I can honestly say I would have called first.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:25 PM

Dude....delete this thread already man...you're making us look bad.

To all our cousins to the south, really, we're not this stupid!!
Old 01-09-2007, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by 2006ArrivalBlueSS
To all our cousins to the south, really, we're not this stupid!!
All i kno is ur girls in montreal better b friendly cuz im goin there friday...
Old 01-09-2007, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by shake&bake
I can honestly say I would have called first.
OK, I didn't plan on doing my car this weekend, I figured it would take awhile for the gasket to come in.... I called the GM dealer on Friday.... They imformed me that there was no problem getting it this week(Tuesday to be exact). So I couldn't call on the weekend becasue they get on orders on weekends. The only thing I was so pissed about was they garanteed me it would be in and it wasn't. Then people on here rag on me about being mad about it.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:32 PM

This forum has really starting filling up with ********. Hope you guys make out good with your cars. I'm outa here.
Ok thats it leave him alone fellas CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S SPECIAL !!!
Old 01-09-2007, 07:27 PM

can i ask why you are replacing the gasket?
Ill take some of the heat off ya heres a stupid question is our stock gasket defective or something?
Old 01-09-2007, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by cawpin
Actually, it's BlackSS/SC's fault. He started a job without all his parts. I don't know why he's pissed at anyone but himself.

You sir, are CORRECT.

I took my car, that I apparently need for daily transportation, apart before the parts were in. Now I can't drive it.- LOL
Old 01-09-2007, 07:35 PM

As a vehicle mechanic, one thing that you never do is tear something apart without first making sure you have everything you need. We never take anything apart unless we can have a vehicle out of service without impacting the operation.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
This forum has really starting filling up with ********. Hope you guys make out good with your cars. I'm outa here.
They aren't trying to be ******** but be honest...it's not the parts departments fault. Hell, all they do is recieve and send orders. That's like calling up UPS's Customer service line and being pissed at the Operator that your item isn't at your door. They had no control over it not being there on time. That is why it's YOUR fault for ripping your vehicle apart without the parts in hand. You always have to consider that **** happends and not everything is on time.

This is way beyond the parts department as far as what is in stock and what isn't. They were told "next week", they didn't make up a time period.

You're angry at the wrong people.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:45 PM

might as well end this thread...kinda just beating a dead horse at this point
Old 01-09-2007, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by shadowfaxss
As a vehicle mechanic, one thing that you never do is tear something apart without first making sure you have everything you need. We never take anything apart unless we can have a vehicle out of service without impacting the operation.
Dude, I love the truck in your sig.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:28 PM

JEEZZ.... Haven't you guys had enough ragging me out? Ya wouldn't have been so bad if someone said I shouldn't have tore the car apart without the intake gasket but calling me an idiot and moron is going a bit too far IMO. Doesn't say too much for the supose to be community.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:29 PM
Banned

JEEZZ.... Haven't you guys had enough ragging me out? Ya wouldn't have been so bad if someone said I shouldn't have tore the car apart without the intake gasket but calling me an idiot and moron is going a bit too far IMO. Doesn't say too much for the supose to be community.
You called us ALL ********.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by XenSS06
can i ask why you are replacing the gasket?
Ill take some of the heat off ya heres a stupid question is our stock gasket defective or something?
I'm doing the dual pass endplate and knew there was a revised gasket to stop the dipstick coming out problem so I figured I'd put a new one in to be safe.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by shake&bake
You called us ALL ********.
Wouldn't have happened if people weren't calling me and idiot and moron..... I don't mean everyone but some where being a bit harsh. So I know I made a mistake and I apologize for saying ******** but I was just getting so pissed.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:37 PM
Banned

Wouldn't have happened if people weren't calling me and idiot and moron..... I don't mean everyone but some where being a bit harsh. So I know I made a mistake and I apologize for saying ******** but I was just getting so pissed.
My posts were pretty civil. Honestly dude everyone makes mistakes, just not everyone posts them online and tries to blame someone else for them.

Just messing with you man, good luck getting your car back together.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:44 PM

I'm ok now. I've just had soooo many warranty problems with my GMs that I tend to blame GM themselves for everything now. Everytime I swear I'll never buy another GM and then I get hooked on some new model. Some dealers make GM look bad but I guess anyother auto makers are probably about the same.
Old 01-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Banned

I'm ok now. I've just had soooo many warranty problems with my GMs that I tend to blame GM themselves for everything now. Everytime I swear I'll never buy another GM and then I get hooked on some new model. Some dealers make GM look bad but I guess anyother auto makers are probably about the same.
Not Subaru. No lies.

Quick Reply: Gm F**kin Sucks!