2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Help Please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Please!!!

OK i was looking at getting a stage2 kit off a buddy of mine, he ordered it with his vin number will i have any problems have it installed at my dealer even tho it wasn't ordered with my vin number? also will they still be able to gave me the full warrenty ?? i really need some feed back to this so please and info will help, thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Cyclone
OK i was looking at getting a stage2 kit off a buddy of mine, he ordered it with his vin number will i have any problems have it installed at my dealer even tho it wasn't ordered with my vin number? also will they still be able to gave me the full warrenty ?? i really need some feed back to this so please and info will help, thanks!!!
any one???

Last edited by Cyclone; 04-12-2008 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 09:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should be fine.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cobalt SSTuner did something like this and it didn't go to good. He bought the kit used from someone on here, took it to the dealer, the dealer installed it, and then they were unable to reflash (tune) the car for some reason. So he got everything installed cause the dealer said that they could tune it and then after everything was installed they couldn't flash the car. He ended up getting HP tuned so if you do this you might want to have someone ready with HPTuners to help you out.