2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Meth Questions Yet Again ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Meth Questions Yet Again ?

I know, the threads on this are endless. I have read alot on this topic. But i still have one question. If i run meth will it bring my iat temps down to save levels ? Do i run it before or after the SC ?? Also, after the meth ? am i going to notice any diff ? Or is it just plain safer for my car ? Thanks guys and gals !!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What is your definiton of safe? It will lower them yes but that term is relative and depends on a few other things. Injecting after the blower is the most efficent way, the only way you will notice a difference in terms of more power is if you are tuned. If not your car will be a slug
Old 09-05-2008, 10:59 AM

My nozzel is just before the supercharger and my IAT2's dropped about 20 degrees with a 25% meth mix (washer fluid). No real change in ET's or Traps the first two runs I logged. Once I tuned for the mixture I dropped almost .2 sec and gained almost 2 mph in the 1/4 by the end of the day.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:09 AM

uhh if you know there are endless amounts of threads on this topic may i ask as to why you started yet another one? let me guess you were too lazy to do the searching yourself? so you take up more space on this site which is already increasing in size at an astounding rate... causing the site to close, fail to load pages and that annoying "server too busy"..... but anyways thanks for contributing yet another useless thread
Old 09-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Banned

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by hungryhip-ccp
uhh if you know there are endless amounts of threads on this topic may i ask as to why you started yet another one? let me guess you were too lazy to do the searching yourself? so you take up more space on this site which is already increasing in size at an astounding rate... causing the site to close, fail to load pages and that annoying "server too busy"..... but anyways thanks for contributing yet another useless thread
kinda like your useless post... GTFO
Old 09-05-2008, 11:43 AM

Yeah..... No problem Dude ! Anytime !!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by 06-SS/SC
I know, the threads on this are endless. I have read alot on this topic. But i still have one question. If i run meth will it bring my iat temps down to save levels ? Do i run it before or after the SC ?? Also, after the meth ? am i going to notice any diff ? Or is it just plain safer for my car ? Thanks guys and gals !!
ususally, its easier to run it before the TB... just tap into the intake, close to the TB.

and yes u will need a tune for the meth or your car will be slightly slower.
Old 09-05-2008, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Kibosh3
ususally, its easier to run it before the TB... just tap into the intake, close to the TB.

and yes u will need a tune for the meth or your car will be slightly slower.

Thanks, thats exactly what i needed to know. Thank you !
Old 09-05-2008, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by 06-SS/SC
Yeah..... No problem Dude ! Anytime !!
you also had alot more than 1 question.... it sounds like your not to sure about this whole meth scene....

why dont you do yourself a favor and talk to rodney @ AIS meth injection system's he will answer all your questions and also probably school you on a few things in the meantime... he's a great guy and tell i sent you you may get a deal... my name is chris carson... he knows me im on there web site... the orange cobalt... they have my name wrong... but here is the link... look around the site theres even a very helpful Q&A section

http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems.c...icle_info.html
Old 09-05-2008, 01:15 PM

ya, i just got a hold of Chance of devil's own...although i own a coolingmist kit myself... he's a great guy...very helpful and explained a few things to me that even i was unaware of
Old 09-05-2008, 01:28 PM

you also had alot more than 1 question.... it sounds like your not to sure about this whole meth scene....

why dont you do yourself a favor and talk to rodney @ AIS meth injection system's he will answer all your questions and also probably school you on a few things in the meantime... he's a great guy and tell i sent you you may get a deal... my name is chris carson... he knows me im on there web site... the orange cobalt... they have my name wrong... but here is the link... look around the site theres even a very helpful Q&A section

http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems.c...icle_info.html

Your right , i'm not to sure on the whole meth scene. Thus being my newb questions. But i will look up the link you added and see what a can get out of it. Thanks for you help !? I think !
Old 09-05-2008, 01:35 PM

sorry for being harsh i had just woke up and all i saw was "I know, the threads on this are endless" hence the sarcasm and harshness but i was just messing with you thats why i threw in 1 of these

and the reason i direct you to a expert is because this site is filling up with a bunch of "know it alls" who dont know ****....

Last edited by hungryhip-ccp; 09-05-2008 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2008, 01:53 PM

sorry for being harsh i had just woke up and all i saw was "I know, the threads on this are endless" hence the sarcasm and harshness but i was just messing with you thats why i threw in 1 of these

and the reason i direct you to a expert is because this site is filling up with a bunch of "know it alls" who dont know ****....

I agree. Thats why even after reading so many posts of information. I still couldn't make my mind up on what was correct and what was not. Too much miss-information. This site has alot of people that know there stuff. Such as area 47 and anomolys to name a few.

Thanks.....