2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

Official Twin Screw build

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JMAc88
Mase I love you ... In a non homosexual way

I love you... in a purely homosexual way
Old 05-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaJaguar5
I love you... in a purely homosexual way
***! J/K

Glad to finally see some pics of this. Gonna hurt to put that much on my credit card, but it must be done.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:01 PM

3k, trust me ive heard plenty from my close friend who was one of the original pre-orders. they have been telling him "release dates" for the past couple months and refuse to refund his money.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:29 AM

yes the kit should be around 3k

and yes it's taken a long time to do, but it takes time to do it right
Old 05-27-2007, 02:15 AM

Ive seen the projected HP numbers for the twin screw, but what are we looking at for torque? Will it be as linear as with the Eaton? At what size pulley will we be seeing the projected numbers?
Old 05-27-2007, 02:17 AM

neat now if i can only figure out a way to get this

http://www.eatonperformance.com/supe...rchargers.html
TVS
The TVS is Eaton’s newest Roots Supercharger that is capable of running with a high thermal efficiency (up to 76%) across a very wide operating range.

from my rep and do the same thing....
Old 05-27-2007, 02:38 AM

Originally Posted by NapaGuy
neat now if i can only figure out a way to get this

http://www.eatonperformance.com/supe...rchargers.html
TVS
The TVS is Eaton’s newest Roots Supercharger that is capable of running with a high thermal efficiency (up to 76%) across a very wide operating range.

from my rep and do the same thing....
**** TVS, its all about the Twin-Screw!
Old 05-27-2007, 03:01 AM

Ahhhh, twinscrew..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGveOp7aC1Q
Old 05-27-2007, 03:14 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
see i hate ppl that expect **** to be done asap, i applaud u mase for taking your time and doing it right, with a project like this i would have never expected a release date, cuz quality= time,

i work in an industry where we cant take our time, but when we do they last much longer, and customers are still bitchy ohh well, hope this preforms awesome for you guys, also sibscribed
Old 05-27-2007, 11:43 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by thought
Ughhhhhhhh *is wet now*
Old 05-27-2007, 11:44 AM

sick!!
Old 05-27-2007, 11:53 AM

wow, that sounded pretty bad ass. Wow and if this is gonna be only 3k, its gonna be a steal.
Old 05-27-2007, 11:57 AM

HOLY ****, that sounds amazing!
Old 05-27-2007, 11:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgRtg...82026F&index=5

Twinscrew power!!
Old 05-27-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Yea that one is bad ******* ass.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:06 PM

yah that video is the nuts. I cant wait til this thing to come out. I hope it takes awhile that way ill have the money when it does.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:46 PM

uhh why am i the only one that sees this as a huge waste of money. I was honestly hoping you could get the twinscrew swap for around 1500. Which would be a very acceptable, but 3000 is just a bit much. I could also see a high end of 2,000 dollars. But for 3,000 dollars i honestly dont see this as being worth it. To many people here still dont see the inherit downfall of superchargers. I really wouldnt put a price on this kit untill you get some actual performance numbers. Cause for 3,000 dollars this kit better include a complete fuel system upgrade as well. Cause no way in hell the stock system is going to work with the mentioned 320WHP. The fuel pump wont be able to handle that and i believe the flaws in the stock fuel rail will cause alot of blown piston rings #4 cylinder as well as other boomers.

This kit isnt going to cost 3,000 dollars to run, its going to cost alot more. Assuming the kit only comes with this
-Charger and all related hardware
-60lb injectors and wiring harness
-Tune by Tag

Now here are some other parts i believe you will need to run this kit
-Clutch
-Bigger Fuel Pump
-Custom Tune
-Bigger Fuel Rail
-Start worrying about 3rd gear in the trans
-Axles-wheel hop is a bitch
-Some major stiffening of the front end, if you think wheel hop is bad now, with 320WHP your going to be hoping into every gear unless your have a strong solid front end.

To many of you guys are way over excitited, i know whats going to happen. Tag is going to release this kit and only a handful of people are going to buy it. Lets face it, most people on here dont have 5,000-6,000 dollars to spend or the knowledge to install this kit properly. Theres going to be blown engines.

Mase i honestly think you should rethink the performance numbers and price ranges for this. I think you should drop the HP to around 270-280WHP drop the price by about a grand and you will be alot better off. I know you have alot of people drooling over this kit, but most of the people drooling are just doing that, drooling. Most of them will wish and wish and wish they could get this kit, but wont. Usually the people who are going to spend this kinda money on there car, are just going to go turbo and are smart enough to go turbo. Im sure your Kit is going to make one mean as hell ride, but when it comes to power and spending money on it, turbos always beat blowers.

But good luck with your project, id still love to see this come into production and i cant wait to see some performance numbers.

Last edited by -Jayson-; 05-27-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by -Jayson-
uhh why am i the only one that sees this as a huge waste of money. I was honestly hoped you could get the twinscrew swap for around 1500. Which would be a very acceptable, but 3000 is just a bit much. I could also see a high end of 2,000 dollars. But for 3,000 dollars i honestly dont see this as being worth it. To many people here still dont see the inherit downfall of superchargers. I really wouldnt put a price on this kit untill you get some actual performance numbers. Cause for 3,000 dollars this kit better include a complete fuel system upgrade as well. Cause no way in hell the stock system is going to work with the mentioned 320WHP. The fuel pump wont be able to handle that and i believe the flaws in the stock fuel rail will cause alot of blown piston rings #4 cylinder as well as other boomers.

This kit isnt going to cost 3,000 dollars to run, its going to cost alot more. Assuming the kit only comes with this
-Tune by Tag

-Clutch
-Bigger Fuel Pump
-Custom Tune
-Bigger Fuel Rail
-Some major stiffening of the front end, if you think wheel hop is bad now, with 320WHP your going to be hoping into every gear unless your have a strong solid front end.

To many of you guys are way over excitited, i know whats going to happen. Tag is going to release this kit and only a handful of people are going to buy it. Lets face it, most people on here dont have 5,000-6,000 dollars to spend or the knowledge to install this kit properly. Theres going to be blown engines.

Mase i honestly think you should rethink the performance numbers and price ranges for this. I think you should drop the HP to around 270-280WHP drop the price by about a grand and you will be alot better off. I know you have alot of people drooling over this kit, but most of the people drooling are just doing that, drooling. Most of them will wish and wish and wish they could get this kit, but wont. Usually the people who are going to spend this kinda money on there car, are just going to go turbo and are smart enough to go turbo. Im sure your Kit is going to make one mean as hell ride, but when it comes to power and spending money on it, turbos always beat blowers.

But good luck with your project, id still love to see this come into production and i cant wait to see some performance numbers.
that is very well put and deff soemthign to think about.
Old 05-27-2007, 01:01 PM

uhh why am i the only one that sees this as a huge waste of money. I was honestly hoped you could get the twinscrew swap for around 1500. Which would be a very acceptable, but 3000 is just a bit much. I could also see a high end of 2,000 dollars. But for 3,000 dollars i honestly dont see this as being worth it. To many people here still dont see the inherit downfall of superchargers. I really wouldnt put a price on this kit untill you get some actual performance numbers. Cause for 3,000 dollars this kit better include a complete fuel system upgrade as well. Cause no way in hell the stock system is going to work with the mentioned 320WHP. The fuel pump wont be able to handle that and i believe the flaws in the stock fuel rail will cause alot of blown piston rings #4 cylinder as well as other boomers.

-Tune by Tag

-Clutch
-Bigger Fuel Pump
-Custom Tune
-Bigger Fuel Rail

Never thought of that. That brings up a good point.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:12 PM

uhh why am i the only one that sees this as a huge waste of money. I was honestly hoping you could get the twinscrew swap for around 1500. Which would be a very acceptable, but 3000 is just a bit much. I could also see a high end of 2,000 dollars. But for 3,000 dollars i honestly dont see this as being worth it. To many people here still dont see the inherit downfall of superchargers. I really wouldnt put a price on this kit untill you get some actual performance numbers. Cause for 3,000 dollars this kit better include a complete fuel system upgrade as well. Cause no way in hell the stock system is going to work with the mentioned 320WHP. The fuel pump wont be able to handle that and i believe the flaws in the stock fuel rail will cause alot of blown piston rings #4 cylinder as well as other boomers.

-Tune by Tag

-Clutch
-Bigger Fuel Pump
-Custom Tune
-Bigger Fuel Rail

Why would we need a bigger fuel pump? It's also my opinion that anyone that is looking at the twin screw already has most of those mods i know i do. Dropping the power would be a pulley swap so i don't think they will drop the price at all. The cost of the blower, new endplate,s/c gasket, throttlebody adapter, snout, pulley, and all the other fabing is probably a little less then 3k. You have to think about the labor and other cost it takes to produce a kit like this.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:14 PM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Do you think a turbo kit will not require the same upgrades?
Upgrades for power need supporting mods, no matter the method you use. A bigger blower or a turbo will both produce more power, and stock parts will not be able to handle that. Welcome to the world of aftermarket performance.
Old 05-27-2007, 02:16 PM

+1 ^
Old 05-27-2007, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
Upgrades for power need supporting mods, no matter the method you use. A bigger blower or a turbo will both produce more power, and stock parts will not be able to handle that. Welcome to the world of aftermarket performance.
Ecaxtly
Old 05-27-2007, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1

Originally Posted by lsjwannabe
+1 ^

^^^WERD
Old 05-27-2007, 02:44 PM

-Tune by Tag

-Clutch
-Bigger Fuel Pump
-Custom Tune
-Bigger Fuel Rail

And for people that have a built motor/trans and the mods you listed, this is good news.

Quick Reply: Official Twin Screw build