2.0L LSJ Performance Tech 205hp Supercharged SS tuner version. 200 lb-ft of torque.

What to do first

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 08:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to do first

Hey guys. I just recently bought a Rally Yellow Cobalt SS/SC and i don't know which way i wanna take it. Do i want to go exhaust, intake, headers, etc. Or do I wanna go racing seats, harnesses, short throw shifter, etc. I'm just throwing those out as for instances. I'm not sure where to start. So any input would be great. And sites where i could find everything cuz all the sites i look at such as ptuning.com sportcompactonly.com and slickcar.com all have the same stuff.
Old 05-23-2007, 08:48 PM

Start with the basic bolt-ons... the seats, belts, and shifter are just fine in these cars.

Read the thread on how-to "airbox modification" works like a charm and costs $25

grab you a header or the GMPP manifold and a good exhaust... then go Stage 2 or something....
Old 05-23-2007, 08:48 PM

congratulations on the SC...use the search button (lower right), also use the forum jump (upper left) look under 2.0 performance, suspension... whatever you want has probably already been answered... then ask away. But, it is all right here
Old 05-23-2007, 08:51 PM

Thanks for being so quick on the answering. I'm pretty sure i'm going exhaust, intake, and such.. i just put on a DC sport strut bar that i had on my old cobalt ls that i had traded in for this one