Appearance Body Kits, Hoods, Wheels, Spoilers, Interiors

Hurley symbol Taillights

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 11:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dissin on the evo mod and plasti dipped wheels... You just pissed off about 3/4 of the site!
Old 11-22-2012, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by serega12
What's wrong with plastidipped wheels?

you could get an a-pillar with an oil pressure gauge in an NA cobalt to look like you have Fi..
/sarcasm

Quit dissing other people's mods.
oh look a blacked out cobalt, how original.... seems to me you were dissing his idea of the mods he wanted to do. how does that make you better than me?

Nothing wrong with plasti-dipped wheels, I have the Evo mod, all i was saying is atleast it was a more original idea. sorry you got butthurt.

and if you think i have an oil pressure gauge to make you think im FI, you're a moron. you should keep an eye on your oil pressure if you are going to be driving your car hard.

Last edited by LS6Rally; 11-22-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Rice.

If you want to do something unique, use the Hurley H, but reverse one side to look like << and >> respectively. Use the ring for brake light and the H-now-arrows for the turn signal. Do a sequential turn indicator with it.

Otherwise, NO
Old 11-22-2012, 11:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LS6Rally
oh look a blacked out cobalt, how original.... seems to me you were dissing his idea of the mods he wanted to do. how does that make you better than me?

Nothing wrong with plasti-dipped wheels, I have the Evo mod, all i was saying is atleast it was a more original idea. sorry you got butthurt.

and if you think i have an oil pressure gauge to make you think im FI, you're a moron. you should keep an eye on your oil pressure if you are going to be driving your car hard.
Hey I like my blacked out cobalt! Lol
Old 11-22-2012, 11:57 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
pic doesnt wodk

pic doesnt work

Last edited by Cobalt08LS; 11-22-2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-22-2012, 09:01 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
evo mod and blacked out is better than putting oversized exhaust tips and retarded stickers all over their cars like all the honda kids.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_Daddy
evo mod and blacked out is better than putting oversized exhaust tips and retarded stickers all over their cars like all the honda kids.
This^
Old 11-22-2012, 09:36 PM

Dude do whatever you want. Ok it may be the same as other people but how many cars are there out there with stickers and **** on them? You may think you do something unique but people are still gonna have **** on there. Its ur car and have fun customizing it like you want to make it look.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:41 PM

Evo mod is rice
Plastidip is rice

And this Hurley symbol thing is for damn sure rice.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:26 PM

Thank you for a good advice.

I'll switch my a-pillar to two gauge just so I can install an oil gauge... Also I should probably uninstall the turbo and get an automatic transplant to match your setup.

and it sounds like you're the one who got all butt-hurt.

If it matters, I'm plasti-dipping my car white next spring... leaving the Evo mod, hood, roof, and possibly trunk black.

And if I DID want the opinions of everyone else, I'd open a thread asking "is blacking out my car rice?"... But... I didn't. I had a look I wanted to achieve, so I went ahead and did it. Some people like it, some don't. I didn't care.

Oh, and I never said you were BETTER than me... get a life, kid.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:38 PM

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
a guy i know with an SS/SC that he bought for a ridiculous price deleted me from facebook because i gave him a reality check. he spends his money on stupid things like short throw shifter, blacked out wheels, tints, retarded typical ricer stickers, an ebay intake, a 4 inch exhaust tip, half assed sticker bombs an evo mod on and said he wants to upgrade his 10" sub to a 12". i laugh that he can spend money to upgrade the stereo but doesn't spend a bit of money to fix the foglight that is practically ziptied in place. yet he borrows money from friends to have gas to get to work and says he's not a ricer. his car lost a race to the 09 civic si i spanked a while back. he said it left him past 190km/h. i busted his ***** telling him that if he spent less money on childish mods he'd have money for gas and money to maintain it properly so it could beat a stock civic si like it should. then he wonders why people don't come to the car meets he sets up. because noone wants to watch you pop your hood and rev your car or do WOT pulls in the parking lot or even be seen with your type. ******* ricers.

Then his friend with a riced out 90whp cavalier automatic sedan tries to defend him saying that ricer is a mentality and that if big pointless exhaust tips, stickers and huge wings are rice then the super pro cars he sees at the drag strip are rice too. um no bud.. a modified muscle car with open dumps on his 500hp V8, a wing for downforce on the RWD setup and sponsor stickers for the brands of parts he used to do his car up in not rice.

i don't care of people want to express themselves with their cars but do it tastefully and don't make it look like 90% of the hondas kids that are driving around trying to seem cool or the people that plaster their car with fake stickon hood scoops, fender vents and a raspy annoying exhaust that they think makes their car sound powerful.

god i hate ricers.

/end rant

OP im not a fan of brand names on cars unless they are sponsorship icons but if you love hurley and want to do the taillights then giv'r. as stated above.. at least it's different.

Last edited by Cobalt_Daddy; 11-22-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by serega12
Thank you for a good advice.

I'll switch my a-pillar to two gauge just so I can install an oil gauge... Also I should probably uninstall the turbo and get an automatic transplant to match your setup.

and it sounds like you're the one who got all butt-hurt.

If it matters, I'm plasti-dipping my car white next spring... leaving the Evo mod, hood, roof, and possibly trunk black.

And if I DID want the opinions of everyone else, I'd open a thread asking "is blacking out my car rice?"... But... I didn't. I had a look I wanted to achieve, so I went ahead and did it. Some people like it, some don't. I didn't care.

Oh, and I never said you were BETTER than me... get a life, kid.

haha get a life... usually i let **** like this die, but you're such a tool, ill keep it going. you came in here shitting on this guy for what he wants to do. and i said it was more original than an Evo mod and plasti-dipped wheels, never called you out, wasnt reffering to you at all. you got all buttt hurt and told me to shut up. then proceeded to pick on me and my car. so i told you what i thought about your blacked out car, and you don't like it. so **** you.

Ask anybody on here who races there cobalt. not the silly street racing, real ****. let me know if most of them run Oil Pressure Gauges. i bet they do. you just stick to being a toolbag ricer like the rest, another post ***** who doesnt do anything for the community, besides stir up ****.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:41 PM

haha get a life... usually i let **** like this die, but you're such a tool, ill keep it going. you came in here shitting on this guy for what he wants to do. and i said it was more original than an Evo mod and plasti-dipped wheels, never called you out, wasnt reffering to you at all. you got all buttt hurt and told me to shut up. then proceeded to pick on me and my car. so i told you what i thought about your blacked out car, and you don't like it. so **** you.

Ask anybody on here who races there cobalt. not the silly street racing, real ****. let me know if most of them run Oil Pressure Gauges. i bet they do. you just stick to being a toolbag ricer like the rest, another post ***** who doesnt do anything for the community, besides stir up ****.

thank you for a good laugh.

first, I never told you to shut up. Second, I never **** on this guy... I said more than once that it's HIS car, he can do whatever he wants with it. Third... sounds like you're the one who likes to stir $#!t up, so I think I'm done with this.

real racing??? ricer?? LOL... you crack me up, dude. Your automatic NA cobalt is a racing machine?... give me a break.

also, tool bag ricer like the rest? you just like to start stuff with the rest of the people? And I'm the one who likes to start stuff up??
Old 11-25-2012, 02:08 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Haha alot of people on here bash different mods that other people do.. It reminds me of how the guys with the trans ams and mustangs make fun of our cobalts arpund here and hate on them because the turbos and supercharged cobalts beat them and they keep saying thet suck haha they just jealous we got fuel economy and some power lol