Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2011, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jboogie
uhhh never been to the track huh?
This
Old 04-18-2011, 06:56 PM

Yes I have been on a track ran a dirt track car for two years. Which is a bit different than a Road course with a Stock car not a purpose built car. I have been on RA a couple times so it not like I dont know the track. This is just the first time for this car. Sorry you didnt understand what I meant by a panic stop and hard braking on the track. I meant the both get the brakes hot very quickly take for granted the track will be over and over again but like I stated RA has alot of areas that will let them cool before you hit them again. This is not competative racing! It is supposed to be a time to get out and flog the car instead of doing it on the Street.

Which led to my only question was Fluid since I am having it flushed what should I use. I did get some good answers on my fluid.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 395 plus
Yes I have been on a track ran a dirt track car for two years. Which is a bit different than a Road course with a Stock car not a purpose built car. I have been on RA a couple times so it not like I dont know the track. This is just the first time for this car. Sorry you didnt understand what I meant by a panic stop and hard braking on the track. I meant the both get the brakes hot very quickly take for granted the track will be over and over again but like I stated RA has alot of areas that will let them cool before you hit them again. This is not competative racing! It is supposed to be a time to get out and flog the car instead of doing it on the Street.

Which led to my only question was Fluid since I am having it flushed what should I use. I did get some good answers on my fluid.
Change your pads, or you're just going to end up with uneven deposits again, and it'll end up vibrating your teeth out. Come back when your rotors crack.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Wangspeed
Change your pads, or you're just going to end up with uneven deposits again, and it'll end up vibrating your teeth out. Come back when your rotors crack.
I already have BREMBO BLANK ROTORS for track days!!