Canada Canadian North Pacific

SS/SC VS Acura

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SS/SC VS Acura

Well what an interesting lunch hour this turned out to be. I haven't had this much fun at lunch since my old boss used to take me to the strip club's on Fridays..

I had to run slightly out of town , and managed to have some good ol fun in the process..
This really wasnt racing as much as it was two car enthusiasts playing.

I was sitting at a light ooking for my Deftones compilation, then, I hear a LARGE BWAAAAAAAAAA BWAAAAAAAA of an after market exhaust and looked in my rear view. I noticed the acura badge, with two guys sitting in it. One with his cap twisted to the left, the other one had it twisted to right. Right away the thumbs were up and they had big smiles on thier faces. I returned the jesture.

For once I had a clear 2 lane road in the middle of virtually nowhere (for real) .... Needless to say they just wanted to see what the car could do and I dont think , at least I hope, they werent going for the win. Well, I wasnt going to be given the flyby so I launched pretty hard, but smooth. I took off like a mother ****** though, surprising even me. I heard dude get on it really hard as well, but he was at least a bus length and falling fast. So I let him catch up , he's pinning it, and I down shifted, punched it and pulled him again. We slowed right down to about 25 Km/h he honked 3 times and it wasnt even funny, this time I layed right on it, and he just kept dissapearing. So next time I notice they had thier windows down to hear the sc, so I motioned for them to pull ahead, and gave em a near redline dose of SS/SC for thier ears. They were clearly impressed with this car and had smiles from ear to ear. We exchanged waves, smiles and all that other good stuff before parting.

The car.... get ready..... Acura 1.7 EL !!!! LOL It had an exhaust and intake from what I heard, lowered and maybe more but it didnt make much of a difference. Man that Vtec goes off when it hits though.... BANG..
Old 01-25-2006, 04:16 PM

You often have interesting lunch hours. Remember Mr. Porsche!
You should post this in War Stories
Old 01-25-2006, 04:25 PM

see, now that's what i like to hear.......2 car enthusiasts respecting each other.....you can't find that much anymore