Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Manitoba SS's 2007

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In The Afternoon Hah Hah
Old 07-09-2007, 01:46 PM

hey jeffry...you working today? wanted to see if you wana go for a spin so i can check out your exhaust and see how it sounds...GREAT job to SS_RY..lol...he can finally say.."i'm faster then an ss/sc"..lol but i recall last night on portage me and ss_ry counted down 3-2-1 and i left him in the dust in 2nd gear..lol...GREAT job though...wana do any more videos today thought?? ss_ry?? jeffry??

Is jeffry and ss_ry going to race @ gimli? would love to see that race @ the track...

oh ss_ry..did u ever get your deck installed? if not, come down today and talk to my manager for a cheap price..

on another note, on saturday with my girl in my car, gave an srt8 300 half a car length lead and poof he was off and beat me by a car up until 3rd gear...lol...i think i should stick with charger r/ts, 300 hemi c, etc...what you think guys? should i try again racing one?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by hispano1
hey jeffry...you working today? wanted to see if you wana go for a spin so i can check out your exhaust and see how it sounds...GREAT job to SS_RY..lol...he can finally say.."i'm faster then an ss/sc"..lol but i recall last night on portage me and ss_ry counted down 3-2-1 and i left him in the dust in 2nd gear..lol...GREAT job though...wana do any more videos today thought?? ss_ry?? jeffry??

oh ss_ry..did u ever get your deck installed? if not, come down today and talk to my manager for a cheap price..

yep , here till 6 tonight , what time you working till? my exhaust backfires hard hah hah, but it definitlly sounds better on the 2.0 litre then the 2.4 did, keep me posted
Old 07-09-2007, 02:20 PM

haha..nice..i get off @ 6 too...wana meet me up @ triple b's on kenaston?

hey thought...how is your gas per 100 km's? i'm doing 8.8/100 km's but driving baby most the time...

Last edited by hispano1; 07-09-2007 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2007, 03:35 PM

hahaha good times lol

Too bad about the headlight man....******* winnipeg streets lol (at least it wasnt as bad as the street i live on)

I still laugh everytime i see the damn ending of the video hahaha....i guess he was bitter and went the other way lol (if you listen closely you can hear me miss second and my tires squeal late lol) But in all honesty if the races we any longer jeff would have had no problem passing me lol

And i can't do anything tonight...going to a omfwtfBBQ....and i wont be able to make the track next weekend.....lets all go to one in early august

good races jeff

Courtney says "Thats gotta **** Jeff off" haha

Oh and juan....i can't drop by today but sometime soon i will definatly drop by when i get the chance

Last edited by SS_Ry; 07-09-2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2007, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by SS_Ry
hahaha good times lol

Too bad about the headlight man....******* winnipeg streets lol (at least it wasnt as bad as the street i live on)

I still laugh everytime i see the damn ending of the video hahaha....i guess he was bitter and went the other way lol (if you listen closely you can hear me miss second and my tires squeal late lol) But in all honesty if the races we any longer jeff would have had no problem passing me lol

And i can't do anything tonight...going to a omfwtfBBQ....and i wont be able to make the track next weekend.....lets all go to one in early august

good races jeff

Courtney says "Thats gotta **** Jeff off" haha

Oh and juan....i can't drop by today but sometime soon i will definatly drop by when i get the chance

GOOD RACING TO ANDREW IT WAS FUN MAN AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID TO WAIT OVER THERE ON THE LEFT AT THE END . . I WENT LEFT YOU WENT RIGHT LOL IT WASNT ME BEING BITTER IT WAS ME BEING CONFUSED HAH HAH HAH

JAUN , I CANT MAKE IT TONIGHT ANOTHER TIME
Old 07-09-2007, 08:18 PM
MaJ

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/9...5f0009973d.htm
Old 07-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is jeffry and ss_ry going to race @ gimli? would love to see that race @ the track...

on another note, on saturday with my girl in my car, gave an srt8 300 half a car length lead and poof he was off and beat me by a car up until 3rd gear...lol...i think i should stick with charger r/ts, 300 hemi c, etc...what you think guys? should i try again racing one?
HMMM.....whats that smell (burnt clutch)
I thought you were going to take it easy? Bet you maybe a contender with a new clutch, lsd, and wider tires.

LOL...nice ferarri's...never knew they come with rice cans on them...lol...does my eye deceive me or is the video right...a non ss beating an ss/sc?? haha where did that quote come from...CITIZEN'S ARREST MY ASS..

who's all going out on saturday? ssnipes? maj? dayne? kennyspec? ss_ry? projektcobalt? jeffryss?

I am there for morning and leaving probably around 1 (and probably get away at 2:00) cause were likely headed out to falcon the same day.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by jefferyss
GOOD RACING TO ANDREW IT WAS FUN MAN AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID TO WAIT OVER THERE ON THE LEFT AT THE END . . I WENT LEFT YOU WENT RIGHT LOL IT WASNT ME BEING BITTER IT WAS ME BEING CONFUSED HAH HAH HAH

JAUN , I CANT MAKE IT TONIGHT ANOTHER TIME
haha i know i was kidding...i was laughing as we both went opposite ways lol Who knows i may have said left but went right lol....i still dont know my left from rights lol
Old 07-10-2007, 01:55 AM

Hello EuteR it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

done and done
Old 07-10-2007, 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by EuteR
Hello EuteR it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

done and done
good to see your still alive man
Old 07-10-2007, 01:17 PM

done and done
where you been hiding man
Old 07-10-2007, 01:47 PM

done and done
And the post of the month award goes to.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Banned

done and done
sorry that just baffles me!? The ex has account access? The writiing is totally not EuteR's style.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by ssnipes
sorry that just baffles me!? The ex has account access? The writiing is totally not EuteR's style.
i think he posted a email he recived from cobaltss.net.
Old 07-10-2007, 03:53 PM

Visions Electronics
1680 Pembina Hwy
(204) 269-9504

To Cobalt SS Members:

Realizing the competiveness of the industry and the relationship between vehicle and driver, Visions Electronics on Pembina Hwy is excited to apply a family and friends pricing to all members of the cobalt forum. We will be offering to discounted pricing on all car audio and great rates on custom instal. When you come down, just introduce yourself to Juan or Mike as a member on the forum or a family member to apply pricing.

Looking forward to your business,

Chris Little
Management
Pembina Hwy Visions Electronics

now this is me...it also applies for any other electronic you guys need...
Old 07-10-2007, 03:58 PM

Visions Electronics
1680 Pembina Hwy
(204) 269-9504

To Cobalt SS Members:

Realizing the competiveness of the industry and the relationship between vehicle and driver, Visions Electronics on Pembina Hwy is excited to apply a family and friends pricing to all members of the cobalt forum. We will be offering to discounted pricing on all car audio and great rates on custom instal. When you come down, just introduce yourself to Juan or Mike as a member on the forum or a family member to apply pricing.

Chris Little
Management

Nice!! Chris is a awesome guy, thats rocks, gonna get my self a LCD Screen!
Old 07-10-2007, 05:52 PM
MaJ

Visions Electronics
1680 Pembina Hwy
(204) 269-9504

To Cobalt SS Members:

Chris Little
Management

Wow, that's sweet. Gonna have to come by there one of these days to scope out your alarms.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:56 PM

oh dont worry, i already am planning out to have a group buy on alarm/start system's...we have viper and nu start which is compustart that we sell...so i'm already looking into that...just waiting for fall to get a better price for all of us or who ever wants to be in another group purchase...

oh and if any of your friends need anything, just let me know and i'll do the rest and get them the products they need at great prices so they don't have to waste their time going around the city or different stores...

would it be normal to have your gas @ 8.8l/100 km's with the setup i have??
Old 07-10-2007, 06:53 PM

oh dont worry, i already am planning out to have a group buy on alarm/start system's...we have viper and nu start which is compustart that we sell...so i'm already looking into that...just waiting for fall to get a better price for all of us or who ever wants to be in another group purchase...

oh and if any of your friends need anything, just let me know and i'll do the rest and get them the products they need at great prices so they don't have to waste their time going around the city or different stores...

Def count me in for a two way alarm, people have been vandalising my car
Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 PM

Yes. My mileage seriously improved after Stage 2 (if i drive it normally). But after a few hard runs the mileage goes up faster than it did before though too.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:02 PM

yawn
Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by thought
Yes. My mileage seriously improved after Stage 2 (if i drive it normally). But after a few hard runs the mileage goes up faster than it did before though too.
Dammit you guys get goot mileage, if I'm easy on my car and stay out of boost for a tank of gas I'll get 10.5-11.0L/100km if I open her up a bit then it's 17-22L/100km, I can go through a tank in 170km if I drive it hard. LOL
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by Dayn
yawn
wtf? lol you alright bud?
Old 07-11-2007, 01:47 AM

omg just got back from transformers and it is hands down best movie i have ever seen!
driving back i keept thinking my Cobalt was going to transform and start kicking some ass..

BTW thought i drove by and took alook at your cobalt today, looks nice man, love the seats!

Quick Reply: Manitoba SS's 2007